Looking confident: It is always best to walk as if you know where you are going, especially if you are at a certain place in the city, which you are not very familiar with. This way, people would not see you as a lost tourist. If you are able to achieve that, then you won’t be attracting thieves to victimize you.
[justified_image_grid caption=off preset=15 lightbox=foobox mobile_lightbox=foobox orderby=rand allow_animated_gifs=yes limit=0 last_row=flexible-match-center load_more=click load_more_limit=20 load_more_text=”Load More – Click Here” facebook_id=161705250511513 facebook_album=185671974781507](via Facebook)
Renting a car: In booking a rental car, which is separate from your flights and hotel reservations, you may not have to enter your credit card details for it. This is because most rental companies would only charge you upon picking up the rental car. However, make sure that you have your card with you at the time of pickup, so that you would be able to drive it.
Booking the best flight schedule: If you can afford it, it is actually best if you choose a flight schedule that would allow you to arrive in the morning at the country you are visiting. Thus, you should take note of the amount of time it would take for you to get to the other country. By doing that, you can ensure that you would be able to book the best flight schedule.
Booking a car together with a hotel: When you want to be able to drive around the city you are visiting, then you may want to book a car together with your hotel. Make sure though that your hotel can offer you a designated parking space for your rented vehicle. This way, you can be assured that it is safe, and you won’t have to spend too much time in finding a place to park it.
Accessing important documents anywhere: You may never know when you have a need to gain access to important documents such as your passports, itinerary confirmations, or visas. Thus, it is best if you can access them anywhere you want. To achieve that, all you actually need to do is to scan them, save them in your computer, and send it to your own email address.
Take your vitamins: Keep in mind that when you ride a plane, you would be exposed to other people’s germs and such. Therefore, you should boost your immune system, by taking your daily vitamin supplement. Make sure that your supplement contains vitamin C and zinc, so that you would be duly protected from infections.
Always remember that some airports are huge: There are lots of airports, especially international ones that are quite big. Because of this, you may want to avoid booking connecting flights that are just 30 minutes apart, especially if they don’t have an agreement, in which your first airline would take care in getting your luggage to the next one. Aside from that, if you didn’t know how huge the airport was, then you may get lost in it, and won’t be able to find the departure area for your next flight in time.
Wear comfortable clothing: Going overseas usually involves very long flights, which is why it is a good idea to wear comfortable clothing. Aside from that, you should also bring a jacket so that you won’t feel cold. Moreover, for women, it is best to wear flat shoes, so that you won’t have difficulties in boarding and getting off the aircraft.
Choosing the best travel experience: To have the best travel experience, you may want to book an all-inclusive deal. There are lots of travel sites that offer all-inclusive accommodations, especially when it comes to resorts. An all-inclusive deal can include free dining for the whole family, free use of all the facilities, free access to entertainment, and more, on top of a fabulous hotel room.
Booking an ocean view room: Having a room that offers a magnificent view of the ocean is one of the best things that you can experience. However, in booking such type of room, keep in mind that it does not necessarily mean that you would be as close to the ocean as you want. Therefore, you should check out reviews and testimonials about the hotel, so that you can see if it is really what you want.
Never forget checking the expiry date of your passport: Embarrassing moments can be avoided if you are able to check the expiry date of your passport. Thus, it is best if you check it at least a couple of weeks prior to traveling, so that you can still have enough time to renew it just in case. Aside from that, keep in mind that some countries may require at least 6 months left on your passport before it expires, in order to allow you to visit them.
Bestseller No. 1
LARGE35L! Outlander Packable Lightweight Travel Hiking Backpack Daypack (New Black)
- DURABLE. This Outlander Backpack is made from highly rip and water resistant nylon fabric that provides strength and long-lasting performance with minimal weight. Stress points are reinforced with bar tacking for increased longevity. Durable 2-way Abrasion Resistant SBS Metal Zipper across the backpack.
- COMPACT. Folds into zippered front pocket that can fit anywhere. Unfolds from pocket to backpack. Must have on every trip and a great gift for everyone.
- LIGHTWEIGHT(0.7 Pounds) and ROOMY(35 Litres). A true space saver. Stuff the bag into its own pocket for storage---no extra fees, and unzip it when you reach your destination. Avoid overweight charges, simply unfold from your luggage and use it as a carry on for your excess baggage.
- MULTI COMPARTMENTS. Features a classic shape with several pockets for storage and organization. This backpack has a roomy main compartment, two front zipper pockets to hold small accessories, and two side pockets for water bottles or umbrellas.
- NEW VERSION: Includes aluminum CARABINER, WHISTLE buckle, and REFLECTOR. The carabiner can be used for outdoor activities; the chest strap with a whistle buckle help you lock your backpack in place securely. NO FLAPS WITH THE ZIPPER, never struggle with zipping the compartments again! Get Outlander backpacks, don't worry about zippers that catch onto flaps. Warranty: Our Promise-Lifetime Warranty-Exchange, return, whatever it takes.
Bestseller No. 2
modase Large 35L Travel Backpack Durable Travel Hiking Backpack Daypack - Water Resistant Lightweight Packable Backpack
- Hiking Backpack, DURABLE - The backpack is made from highly rip and water resistant nylon fabric, provide strengthen and long-lasting performance with minimal weight. Stress points are reinforced with bar tacking for increased longevity. Durable 2-way Abrasion Resistant SBS Metal Zipper across the backpack.
- COMFORTABLE - Breathable mesh shoulder straps with plentiful sponge padding help relieve the stress from your shoulder.Easy to adjust the length and lock firmly. The chest strap with a whistle buckle help you lock your backpack in place securely.
- LIGHTWEIGHT(0.6 Pounds) and ROOMY(35 Liters) - A true space saver. Stuff the bag into its own pocket for storage--- No extra fees, and unzip it when you reach your destination. Avoid overweight charges, simply unfold from your luggage and use it as a carry on for your excess baggage.
- COMPACT - Folds into zipped inner pocket to fit anywhere, and unfolds from pocket to backpack in seconds.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMFORTABLE - Perfect for day trips, vacation, travel, day hikes, school, camping and shopping.
Famous Words of Inspiration..."If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a small chance of survival. There may even be a worse case: you may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves."