According to the Gemological Institute of America up until 1896 India was the only source for diamonds to the world.
Rats laugh when tickled.
The oldest plant ever to be regenerated has been grown in Russia from 32 000-year-old seeds.
In 1943 the U.S. banned sliced bread as a wartime conservation measure.
There are over 58 million dogs in the US
Kokura Japan was the original target of the atomic bomb that landed in Nagasaki.
All Hebrew originating names that end with the letters el have something to do with God.
Without your pinky finger you would lose about 50% of your hand strength.
40% of McDonald’s profits come from the sales of Happy Meals.
National Dance Like A Chicken Day falls on 14th May every year.
The creator of the iPod first offered the idea to Philips and RealNetworks but they failed to see its potential.
Queen Elizabeth I regarded herself as a paragon of cleanliness. She declared that she bathed once every three months whether she needed it or not
Hedenophobic means fear of pleasure.
No word in the English language rhymes with “MONTH”.
Apple's iPhone is almost twice more expensive in Brazil than in the U.S.
Montpelier Vermont is the only state capital without a McDonalds.
An adult human being is made up of around 7 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 atoms.
The city of Melbourne Australia used to be called Batmania.
92% of all new sold cars in Brazil use ethanol as fuel which is produced from sugar cane.
The male goat is called a “buck” or “billy”.
Google's First Computer Storage Was Made From LEGO.
The World's First Paper Money was created in China 1 400 years ago.
At the age of 11 Benjamin Franklin invented a pair of swim fins. He was later recognized by his induction into the International Swimming Hall of Fame.
African elephants can distinguish human languages genders and ages associated with danger.
During WW1 the Belgian King personally led the army the Queen served as a nurse and the 14-year-old Prince enlisted as a private.
Toilets were found in many ancient Egyptian tombs.
The jars of Nutella sold in a year could cover The Great Wall of China 8 times.
Dogs have only recently been able to watch TV since they need about 70 images per second which older TVs couldn't deliver.
Dogs have 13 blood types horses have 8 cows have 9 while Humans only have 4.
Bananas have more trade regulations than AK-47s.
Canada has the largest coastline in the world.
Earthworms have 5 hearts.
Indian actor Brahmanandam Kanneganti had a role in more than 1000 films a world record.
In Britain a woman was given 20 months in jail for creating fake Facebook profiles to send abusive messages to herself.
In China women who remain unmarried in their late 20s and beyond are called "Sheng nu" which means "leftover women."
More than 600 women dressed as men in order to fight in the American Civil War.
Tigers have striped skin as well as their fur.
Larry Lewis ran the 100-yard dash in 17.8 seconds in 1969 thereby setting a new world’s record for runners in the 100-years-or-older class. He was 101.
Young elephants pandas koalas and hippos eat the feces of their mothers.
The woman who rented her garage to Larry Page and Sergey Brin in 1998 when they were creating Google later became the CEO of YouTube .
- No Fitness,No Summer.Sports Fitness Tracker Powerful Function - Pedometer, Distance, Calories Burned Measuring, Sleep Monitor,Smart alarm clock, sedentary alert, finding phone, anti-lost alert, Incoming Call ID Show,SMS/Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp/Linkedin/Instagram alert,calling reminder, camera remote capture, music control.(all this function need fitness watch synchronize with your smartphone by APP)
- Compatible with Smartphone: It can compatible with Android Os (above 4.4) and iPhone (above iOS 7.1). Download and install app"Veryfit for heart rate"to your smartphone from google play store or apple store, you can also scan QR code on the user manual. Then connect fitness tracker with smartphone by bluetooth.
- Cool Fashional Design: combined with fashion, sports and business. With 0.86 inch OLED HD Display screen.Slim, comfortable and easy to wear. You will barely feel like you have anything on your wrist at all. Charger is Attached to the band itself on th etop. It goes inside the band.
- No Charging Cable Needed - SMARTER fitness tracker can be removed off the strap and recharged from any 5V/1.0A USB power supply. Long-lasting battery: Just need to charge 1 hours and then you get a 7 days standby fitness tracker.
- Key Specifications: Bluetooth 4.0 smart bracelet with Call/MSM Reminder for Smart phone, IP67 water resistance. Please charge it fully when receiving smart bracelet.*Please Note: This product DOESN'T with heart rate monitor.
- ◆Smart fitness tracker! Use this revolutionary new device to track not only steps taken,but also distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes. You get INSTANT REMINDERS when CALLS or TEXTS are coming in, plus you can activate the Anti Lost feature to get alerted when your Phone becomes too far from the Smart Band. Never risk losing your phone again!
- ◆ADVANCED BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER ✔ Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to virtually any and every brand/model of Smart Phone. You get to take advantage of Bluetooth making connecting and transferring data to your Phone or mobile device a breeze every time.
- ◆IMPROVE SLEEP PATTERNS AND HABITS WITHOUT DISTURBING YOUR PARTNER ✔ Monitor how long and well you sleep, and wake only you (not your partner) with a silent alarm.
- ◆NEW DESIGN, USB interface, directly charging, convenient and quickly.It don't need the charge cable any more when you charge the wristband.
- ◆TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HELPFUL REMINDERS TO REACH YOUR GOALS QUICKER!! ✔ Set reminders to alert you when you have been sitting or motionless for too long. Take charge of your body today with our industry leading Smart Wristband! You'll get Serious versatility that can even transform your phone into a Remote Shooting Camera using the Smart Band to control the shots! ** Requires iOS 7.1 and above or Android 4.4 and above. This Smart Band Does NOT Work With WINDOWS PHONES.