There is a shark called ‘goblin shark’ which has only been seen around 50 times since its discovery in 1897.
Before his passing George Washington had become opposed to slavery and in his will he ordered his 300 slaves to be freed after his wife's death.
80% of all animals on earth are Insects.
Goldfish can't close their eyes as they have no eyelids.
Interracial marriage was banned in the U.S. for much of its history: from 1776 to 1967.
87% of scientists believe climate change is mostly caused by human activity while only 50% of the public does.
Sharks have an astounding sense of smell so powerful that they can detect a single drop of blood in an Olympic-sized pool.
The farthest distance from Earth an astronaut has ever traveled was during the Apollo 13 emergency.
There're more bacteria in your mouth than there are people in the world.
It is impossible to lick your elbow.
The moon is moving away from us by 3.78 cm (1.48 in) a year.
In the UK there is no act of parliament making it illegal to commit murder. Murder is only illegal due to legal precedent.
There's an Island in Brazil where civilians are forbidden to go: it has up to 5 snakes per square meter.
Over 5 000 climbers have successfully reached Mount Everest's peak including a 13-year-old a blind person and a 73-year-old woman.
Krubera Cave the deepest known cave on Earth has depth of 2 197 m (7 208 ft).
Monkeys can count.
1.2 million women have an abortion in the U.S.every year.
London's "Big Ben" is not the tower. It's the bell inside it.
The domain GoogleSucks.com is owned by Google.
The average speed of Heinz Ketchup squirt is .028 MPH.
In 1989 the U.S. military blared AC/DC music at General Noriega's compound in Panama for 2 continuous days. The dictator surrendered.
A large flawless emerald is worth more than a similarly large flawless diamond.
In 2004 Gates predicted that the problem of spam email would be gone within two years.
African elephants can distinguish human languages genders and ages associated with danger.
A Rhino's horn is made of compacted hair.
Inherited genes account for just 25% of the chance of being left-handed a study found.
In the Bible God sent two bears to murder 42 children because they had mocked a man for being bald.
A standard grave is 7’8 x 3’2 x 6.
Almost half the world's credit card frauds happen in the U.S.
Facebook loses almost US$25 000for every minute it's down.
The movie "Little Miss Sunshine" was partially inspired by a quote from Arnold Schwarzenegger saying: "If there's one thing in this world I despise it's losers."
Until 1913 children in America could legally be sent by parcel post.
A herd of unicorns is called a blessing.
There's a restaurant in Japan using monkeys as waiters.
On one episode of "Price Is Right " an elephant was offered as a "bonus prize." The contestant won insisted on the prize and a live elephant from Kenya had to be delivered to him.
At any given time there are at least 1 800 thunderstorms in progress over the earth’s atmosphere.
The Big Bang Theory was actually first theorized by a Catholic priest.
Seals like to have sex with penguins.
Animals generate 30 times more waste than humans which is 1.4 billion tons every year.
The brain releases so much dopamine during orgasms that a brain scan resembles that of someone on heroin.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.