James Cameron was homeless when writing the movie "The Terminator " and sold the rights for US$1 on the condition he could direct it.
There are no laws against public nudity in Spain.
The author of Jaws dedicated the last decade of his life to the preservation of sharks to make up for the mass hysteria he helped create.
Wal-Mart has a lower acceptance rate (2.6%) than Harvard University (8.9%).
China Overtook The U.S. As The World's Largest Economy in 2014.
Famous left-handed people include Napoleon Da Vinci Michelangelo Einstein Newton Bill Gates Oprah Obama and Jimi Hendrix.
Abraham Lincoln is the only U.S. president to have obtained a patent.
Christopher Columbus correctly predicted an eclipse to trick the native inhabitants of Jamaica into giving him food and supplies.
There is a gypsy tribe in India that celebrates death as one of the happiest events in their lives while treating births with great grief.
Squirrels forget where they hide about half of their nuts.
Rain contains vitamin B12.
Bees have 5 eyes. There are 3 small eyes on the top of a bee’s head and 2 larger ones in front.
All of the world's energy needs can be met with 1/10 000th of the light from the Sun that falls on Earth each day according to the inventor Ray Kurzweil.
100 pounds of chocolate are eaten in the U.S. every second.
If you could live long enough it is inevitable that at least one of your cells would eventually develop cancer.
Many animals have been reported to commit suicide including dogs cows bulls and sheep.
Sweden has the largest scale model of the solar system in the world. It is in the scale of 1:20 million and stretches 950 km across the country.
"Gone with the Wind" is the highest grossing movie of all time when adjusted for inflation.
The room of a WW1 French soldier is still untouched since 1918.
The U.S. has more Spanish speakers than Spain.
It is estimated that millions of trees are planted by forgetful squirrels.
Bart Simpsons' voice is played by a woman.
There are more than 10 million bricks in the Empire State Building.
It is possible to set up a holiday meal inside a car's engine compartment and drive long enough to fully cook all of the food.
A man’s beard grows fastest when he anticipates sex.
The scientific name for the Western lowland gorilla is Gorilla gorilla gorilla.
The International Space Station is the most expensive object ever built at US$150 billion.
Butterflies taste with their hind feet.
The dinosaur noises in the "Jurassic Park" movie were made from recordings of tortoise sex.
McDonald's is the world's largest distributor of toys.
We Are Living In The Most Peaceful Time In Human History.
A kangaroo can't jump unless its tail is touching the ground.
Some volcano eruptions are capable of creating powerful electrical charges that can lead to bolts of lightning as large as two miles long.
The strongest beer in the world has a 67.5% alcohol content.
Sideburns are named after American Civil War General General Burnside.
The Hundred Years' War lasted for 116 years.
Small Animals Sense Time Slower Than Humans.
About seven million cars are junked each year in the U.S.
Blue eyes tend to be more sensitive to light.
Months that begin on a Sunday will always have a “Friday the 13th.”
- Capture, Store and Relive Special Moments with this Ultra-Light Weight WEARABLE Camera!!!
- Camera + Camcorder: Snap Hi-Res 12 MegaPixel Images & Record Full HD 1080p Video
- 1.8 inch LCD Display Screen Allows you to View & Playback Real-Time Pictures and Videos
- Built-in WiFi for Wireless Connectivity & Control - Download the Free App: Snap Pics & Record Video with Your Smartphone! - Easy PC Connect: Save & Share
- Micro SD Card Slot for Easy File Sharing & File Transfer, card is NOT included - Integrated Microphone for Audio Recording - Includes Attachment Clip & USB Charging Cable.
- 1 hour live broadcasting
- 8MP image sensor
- Hd 720P30 video recording
- Free ion snapcam companion app (ios and android)
- Requires microsd card up to 32gb (not included)
- Capture 5MP photos stills
- 2.5 Hours of HD 720p video recording
- Shoots full HD 720p @ 30 fps video
- Requires microSD card up to 32GB (not Included)
- Free iON SnapCam companion app (iOS and Android)