An anteater is nearly 6 feet long, yet its mouth is only an inch wide.
Leonardo Da Vinci's Mona Lisa became the world's most famous painting after it was stolen from the Louvre in 1911.
It is estimated that millions of trees are planted by forgetful squirrels.
Apple's co-founder sold all his shares for $800.Today they would have been worth US$35 billion.
There’s a spider in Brazil whose bites can cause an erection that lasts for hours!
Mailing an entire building has been illegal in the U.S. since 1916 when a man mailed a 40 000-ton brick house across Utah to avoid high freight rates.
Urine was used in Ancient Rome to wash clothes.
Your lungs can hold up to 5 minutes worth of oxygen.
315 entries in Webster’s 1996 Dictionary were misspelled.
Saudi Arabia a member of the U.N. Human Rights Council punished 2 000 people with the death penalty since 1985.
Your ribs move about 5 million times a year every time you breathe!
At the time of its construction the Eiffel Tower was the tallest building in the world.
In the U.S. Childhood Food Allergies Cost Nearly US$25 Billion Every Year.
Snakes do not blink.
The second-largest lake in Bolivia is called Lake Poopo. It's not a freshwater lake.
70% of all boats sold are used for fishing.
If you feed a seagull Alka-Seltzer its stomach will explode.
Starfish don't have brains. Special cells on their skin gather information about their surroundings.
35%of men from rural Brazil have had sex with an animal a study found.
103countries have abolished the death penalty. Notable exceptions include the U.S. Japan and China.
A tapir has the largest penis-to-body ratio of any animal.
3.4 million people die each year from water-related causes.
If the earth didn't have the moon our days would only be 6 hours long.
Dogs were used as messengers in WW1 carrying orders to the front lines in capsules attached to their bodies.
If you keep your eyes open by force when you sneeze you might pop an eyeball out.
There are twice as many suicides as there are homicides in the U.S.
Apple earns US$300 000 per minute.
Alligators cannot move backwards.
Ben Guggenheim heir to mining magnate Meyer Guggenheim dressed in his finest suit had a glass of brandy and smoked a cigar as the Titanic sank.
Female harp seals get in groups to have their babies one mating season is over.
Concentration camps were first used by the British during the Second Anglo-Boer War.
Octopuses are eaten alive in Korea.
Square Watermelons are grown by japanese farmers for easier stack and store.
The Great Wall of China is the only man-made structure visible from space.
Killing someone to prevent the theft of property is legal in Texas.
Steven Spielberg completed his degree course 33 years after dropping out by submitting Schindler's List as his final project.
Contrary to popular belief Coffee does not dehydrate you studies have found.
Eating salmon helps hair grow faster.
There's only one STOP sign in the entire city of Paris.
80% of all animals on earth are Insects.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover