The only casualty of the first bomb in WW2 to fall on British soil was a rabbit.
Men sweat up to twice as much as women.
If the earth didn't have the moon our days would only be 6 hours long.
You can lead a cow upstairs but not downstairs.
A cockroach can live several weeks with its head cut off.
There's a hill in New Zealand called Taumata-whakatangihanga-koauau-o-tamatea-turi-pukakapiki-maunga-horo-nuku-pokai-whenua-kitanatahu.
The average American golf course consumes around 312 000 gallons of water per day.
A large flawless emerald is worth more than a similarly large flawless diamond.
Catfish are the only animals that naturally have an odd number of whiskers.
Snakes are carnivores, which means they only eat animals, often small ones such as insects, birds, frogs and other small mammals.
Neptune was mathematically predicted before it was directly observed based on the orbit of Uranus.
A group of geese on the ground is called a gaggle a group of geese in the air is a skein.
There is approximately one chicken for every human being in the world.
Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every 2 weeks otherwise it will digest itself.
In 1968 a man built a platform off the coast of Italy and declared himself the President of his micronation. The Italian government seized control and blew it up with explosives.
People say “Bless you” when you sneeze because when you sneeze your heart stops for a mili-second.
You cannot work in Antarctica unless your wisdom teeth and appendix are removed.
The Emperor Penguin is able to dive to depths of over 500m and stay under water for up to 27 minutes.
There are an average of 178 sesame seeds on a McDonald’s Big Mac bun.
Burning Mountain Australia has an underground natural coal fire that has been burning for about 6 000 years.
About 8,000 Americans are injured by musical instruments each year.
The phrase "God never gives you more than you can handle" never appears in the Bible and actually the opposite is said many times.
As a child Hitler wanted to be a priest.
One of the smallest dinosaurs discovered had the size of a chicken and ate insects.
The strongest creatures on Earth are gonorrhea bacteria. They can pull 100 000 times their own body weight.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
There's a beer brewed from bananas in Africa.
Since the 12th century Judaism believes that if the truths derived from science or philosophy contradict religious beliefs the religious beliefs are incorrect.
The Eiffel Tower was almost temporarily relocated to Canada in 1967.
As passengers on Earth we are all carried around the sun at a mean velocity of 66 600 mph (107 182 km/h).
Abraham Lincoln was the tallest U.S. President at 6-foot-4.
Cenosillicaphobia is the fear of an empty beer glass.
Germany and Japan have the lowest birth rate in the world.
A ‘jiffy’ is a unit of time for 1/100th of a second.
Japan has over 70 flavors of Fanta including 'The Mystery Fruit' 'Genius Energy' and 'Hip Hop' flavor.
You were born with 300 bones but by the time you are an adult you will only have 206.
New York gets 15 times as much snow as the South Pole.
According to Genesis 1:20-22 the chicken came before the egg.
The Sun accounts for about 99.86% of the total mass of the Solar System.
After the Treaty of Versailles French Marshal Ferdinand Foch said "This is not a peace. It is an armistice for twenty years." Exactly 20 years and 65 days later WW2 broke out.
There's a city in Brazil called "Nao-Me-Toque" meaning "Don't Touch Me."
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.