Quick Travel Tip!
Bring your checklist to your destination: Having a checklist for the items you want to bring can help you in not forgetting certain things when traveling. However, you should also bring this checklist with you to your destination. By doing this, you would be able to refer to it, by the time you need to pack your things to go back home.
The requested album cannot be loaded at this time. Error: OAuthException Code: 190, Error validating application. Application has been deleted.(via Facebook)
What to do when the airport is far from your place: If the airport where you are going to take your flight is a bit far from your house, then you may want to book a park and fly hotel. These types of hotels usually offer a package, in which you can leave your car with them, for the duration of your trip. In most cases, there is no need to pay for your room while your car is parked at their basement or garage. They will only charge you minimal fees for parking, while you are traveling.
Book at a site that has the best price offer: There are certain sites that have the best price offer. This kind of offer simply means that if you find a flight, a hotel accommodation, or even a package, at a different website that is exactly the same but offered in a more affordable price, another site may offer you a more cheaper price for it. However, you should take note that, in most cases, this kind of offer can only be availed by calling the toll free line of the site.
Bring a carry-on bag with you: It is better if you can bring a small carry-on bag with you during the flight. When you do this, you would actually be saving some money, when it comes to baggage fees. Aside from that, it can offer you an easier way to keep track of your important documents and other important things, by putting them into your carry-on bag.
Do not book at the last minute: Booking at the last minute may happen if you are travelling for business purposes. However, if it is for a vacation with your family, then you should book it ahead of time. Booking a trip ahead of time does not only mean saving more money, but it also means that you are able to plan it well.
Calling the online travel site: If you want to feel more secure in booking your flight and hotel reservations, you can actually call the hotline number of the site you are looking at. One advantage you can gain from that is the agent may be able to provide you with more options. Aside from that, if you have certain requests for the hotel or flight reservations, he may also be able to process it for you.
Don’t forget your computer files: If you have lots of important files on your computer, then you should back them up prior to leaving. This way, you wouldn’t be risking losing them while you are traveling. Make sure though that you keep your back up at a safe place, so that no one would be able to gain access to them.
Get vaccinated in time: There are some countries that may require you to get vaccinated for certain diseases, before granting you access to their land. Thus, it is best if you learn more about them, so that you can make the necessary preparations. Get your vaccinations weeks or months before your travel date, so that you won’t have to rush.
There is no need to carry large amounts of cash: When you travel, there is actually no need for you to carry large amount of cash. Most countries these days actually have cash machines everywhere, which make it more convenient for you to obtain the money that you need. Just make sure to carry your ATM card, so that you can make a withdrawal anytime you need to.
Respect other countries culture and customs: If you want to be respected by people as a traveler, then you should respect their countries’ customs and culture. To do this, you must watch what you and your companions are doing and saying, especially when you are outdoors. Aside from that, you should also do your research about the country’s culture and customs beforehand.
Take your vitamins: Keep in mind that when you ride a plane, you would be exposed to other people’s germs and such. Therefore, you should boost your immune system, by taking your daily vitamin supplement. Make sure that your supplement contains vitamin C and zinc, so that you would be duly protected from infections.
- Scientifically proven long-haul flight neck support pillow
- Holds neck in ergonomic position during rest
- Better than a traditional u-shaped memory foam travel pillow
- Half the size of a travel pillow and weighs only 148 grams - travels easy
- Easily attaches to luggage
- The Best Pillow For Travel: unlike anything on the market, this patent pending, newly released and improved version has a built-in removable insert so you can adjust the thickness of the pillow based on your personal preference and sitting positions, helping to support your neck and head in perfect alignment. You now can sleep soundly even if you are sitting up on an airline seat with the help of this pillow!
- Made of high quality memory foam which molds perfectly to your neck (Size: 11 x 12 x 3.8 inches)
- Zippered, machine-washable plush velour cover (Color: Dark Blue). Please note, we have never offered free or discounted products in exchange for an "honest and unbiased" review.
- Built-in elastic strap makes it easy to attach to a carry-on luggage. Great for travel or use for neck support anywhere you like.