Quick Travel Tip!
Booking connecting flights together or separately: In most cases, you would be able to save more money if you are able to book all your flights together. Therefore, if your business trip involves flying from one country to another in just a few days in between, then access a site that allows you to book them altogether. If it gets a big confusing though, don’t forget that they usually have a 1-800 toll free number that you can call anytime.
The requested album cannot be loaded at this time. Error: OAuthException Code: 190, Error validating application. Application has been deleted.(via Facebook)
Bring a small notebook that fits into your pocket: Bringing a small notebook can come handy when it comes to traveling. With a small notebook or notepad, you can easily jot down important things that you need to remember along the way. You want to make sure that it fits into your pocket, so that you won’t have to hold it in your hands all the time.
Always pack light: No matter how short or long your vacation would be, it is always best to pack light. Bring only the necessary number of shirts and pants, and just wash them in case you need to. Just focus on the most important things to bring, anyway, most of the items you may need later on can be bought in your destination.
Taking landscape pictures: If you are visiting a country with beautiful landscape views, then you should not forget bringing your camera with you. When you are at a good spot to take landscape photos though, it is a good idea if you bring your tripod with you. This way, you can ensure that the pictures won’t get affected with the shaking of your hand, and you would really capture the beauty of the landscapes.
Taking pictures of people: Before you take pictures of a couple or certain individuals, never forget to ask permission from them. Thus, if you are visiting a foreign country, then you have to know a bit of their language. Aside from that, when you ask for their permission, don’t forget to smile and show them your camera, so that they can understand you better.
Travel insurance: If you want to feel secure for the whole duration of your vacation, then you should acquire a travel insurance for it. There are lots of companies that offer such kind of insurance policies these days. Just check out the ones available at your place, and ask your friends for their recommendations.
Convert your money into the currency of the country you are visiting: Days or weeks before you take your trip, it is a good idea to convert some of your money into the currency of the country you are visiting. This way, you won’t get stuck with no local money to pay for the first few expenses you would make after arriving. One example of the expense you may incur is paying the taxi cab on your way to the hotel.
Looking confident: It is always best to walk as if you know where you are going, especially if you are at a certain place in the city, which you are not very familiar with. This way, people would not see you as a lost tourist. If you are able to achieve that, then you won’t be attracting thieves to victimize you.
Giving tips to the hotel staff: Tipping the hotel staff can go a long way, as far as having a pleasant experience at the hotel you are staying in is concerned. When you tip them, they would actually help in looking out for your room as well as your stuffs. Aside from that, they may even be able to give you some tips on how to go around the city or how to catch the best deals on certain attractions.
Car rental requirements: When renting a car, it is very important that you read all about the requirements of the company before booking or picking it up. In most cases, you can only drive out the vehicle if you are able to bring your credit or debit card with you, as well as other necessary documents. Such documents may include your driver’s license and your passport.
Booking a car together with a hotel: When you want to be able to drive around the city you are visiting, then you may want to book a car together with your hotel. Make sure though that your hotel can offer you a designated parking space for your rented vehicle. This way, you can be assured that it is safe, and you won’t have to spend too much time in finding a place to park it.
- 3x more space - save up to 3x more space in your suitcase, backpack or closet. 8 compression garment bags pack: 4x large (28" x 20") and 4x medium (24" x 16"). Perfect for clothes, towels, blankets, pillows etc
- Travel-friendly - no vacuum or pump is needed for these compression bags - just pack, zip and roll. The air will exit from valves at the bottom of the bag. Transparent see through ensures speedy security checks of your luggage at airports
- Protect your clothes against odor, dirt, bugs, moths, spilled water/liquids etc. The compression garment bags are airtight and watertight
- Organize your clothes, for example by family member, outfit, activity, out of season clothing etc. Keep your dirty clothes in separate compression organizer bag
- High quality & reusable - double zippers and sealing clips ensure a secure seal for optimal compression every time. Durable material will last indefinite uses without hindering vacuum capacity
- Fit up to 3 times more in your trips. Roll up Compression Valve uses you own weight for compression, no vacuum or extra accessory needed! Simply place clothes, close the bags, and roll beginning form the zipper. The air will exit from the bottom of the bags.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee -Purchase Today Risk-Free Knowing That You are Just a Phone Call or Email Away From Either A Full Reimbursement or Receiving an Instant Replacement at Our Expense.
- Don't just compress, ORGANIZE YOUR STUFF: Keep dirty clothes in a separate space saver bag. Organize your stuff by outfit, by activity or by family member. Control Freak Friendly.
- Superior Craftsmanship provides a Long Lasting Vacuum - will last for a long time as long as it's properly closed. Durable Material will last indefinite uses without hindering vacuum capacity.
- Sized for travel: MEDIUM (23.5'' x 15.75'') designed for carry ons and fits 2 sweaters, one jacket or 2 pairs of pants. LARGE (27.5'' x 19.6) ideal for checked in baggage can hold 4 sweaters, 1 pillow, 1 coat jackets or 3 pairs of pants.