If the earth didn't have the moon our days would only be 6 hours long.
1 in every 3 socks you have were made in the district of Datang in Zhuji China now known as "Sock City".
The national anthem of Greece has 158 verses.
On January 2000 due to a computer glitch incorrect Down syndrome test results were sent to 154 pregnant women and two abortions were carried out.
Theodore Roosevelt had a pet bear while in office.
The 9/11 attacks also destroyed US$100 million in art including work from Pablo Picasso.
Dreams get weirder as the night wears on.
If it’s reduced by 10% you’ll die.
Every year Mexico City sinks about 10 inches.
Antarctica is the only continent without reptiles.
41 new species are discovered by scientists every single day.
An eagle can kill a young deer and fly away with it.
There are 106 people named Harry Potter in the U.S. according to the Census Bureau.
Dysania is the state of finding it hard to get out of bed in the morning.
Koalas have human-like fingerprints.
Arnold Schonberg suffered from triskaidecphobia the fear of the number 13. He died 13 minutes from midnight on Friday the 13th.
Ancient Romans used a sponge on a stick to clean themselves after pooping and shared it with everyone.
All female bees in a given hive are sisters.
The largest taxi fleet in the world is found in Mexico City. The city boasts a fleet of over 60 000 taxis.
If Pinokio says “My Noes Will Grow Now”, it would cause a paradox. Details here.
It is much easier for dogs to learn spoken commands if they are given in conjunction with hand signals or gestures.
Your heart can keep beating even if it is separated from the body because it has its own electrical impulse.
Gold is edible.
In 2013 a girl survived ASIANA's Plane Crash only to be run over and killed by a responding fire truck.
Women experience significantly more nightmares than men and have more emotional dreams a research found.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Your mind "rewrites" monotonous speech of boring people to make it sound more interesting.
An average person’s yearly fast food intake will contain 12 pubic hairs.
North Korea is outsourcing its forced labor camps to work in Siberia.
The youngest soldier to serve during WW1 was only 8 years old.
We Are Living In The Most Peaceful Time In Human History.
Nigeria makes more movies every year than the US.
Coffee doesn't taste like it smells because saliva wipes out half of the flavor.
1 in 25 U.S. teenagers has attempted suicide.
Couples who spend less on their wedding tend to have longer-lasting marriages.
Angel Falls in Venezuela is 17 times higher than Niagara.
Cats have 32 muscles that control the outer ear while humans have only 6.
No one knows what Christopher Columbus looked like. No authentic contemporary portraits of him were found. Most just reconstructed his appearance from written descriptions.
3 of the 5 wealthiest people in Brazil got rich off beer.
20%of women in the U.S. earn at least $5 000 more than their spouse.
Emus and kangaroos cannot walk backwards and are on the Australian coat of arms for that reason.
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.