The world's largest pyramid is not in Egypt but in Mexico.
When Steve Jobs accused Bill Gates of stealing from Apple Gates said "I think it's more like we both had this rich neighbor named Xerox and I broke into his house to steal the TV set and found out that you had already stolen it."
When hippos are upset, their sweat turns red.
Every piece of plastic ever made still exists.
If you were drafted during the American Civil War you could legally pay someone else $300 to go in your place.
North Korea's space agency is called "NADA" which in Spanish means "nothing."
On December 23 1947 Bell Telephone Laboratories in Murray Hill N.J. held a secret demonstration of the transistor which marked the foundation of modern electronics.
The blue whale weighs as much as thirty elephants and is as long as three Greyhound buses.
Illinois has the highest number of personalized license plates than any other state.
Tasmania Australia has the cleanest air in the inhabited world.
In April 2013 someone hacked Associated Press' Twitter account and tweeted that 2 bombs had exploded at the White House. The stock market crashed within seconds.
Every year Mexico City sinks about 10 inches.
Smoking makes the risk of a heart attack 200% to 400% greater than that of nonsmokers.
A fake prehistoric rock art of a caveman with a shopping trolley was hung on the walls of the British Museum by art prankster Banksy in 2005. Days went by before anyone noticed it.
Around Central Park New York it can cost almost US$300 000 a year just for the right to operate a hot dog stand.
Medical errors are the 6th leading cause of the death in the U.S.
Advertising to children under the age of 12 is illegal in Norway and Sweden.
Facetious and abstemious contain all the vowels in the correct order as does arsenious meaning containing arsenic.
Humans spend a third of their life sleeping. That's about 25 years.
There's a museum in Russia that hires cats to protect its artworks against rodents.
Einstein was offered the presidency of Israel which he politely declined.
There are 10 times more bacterial cells in your body than body cells.
The World's Biggest Mall located in China is 99% empty.
Martin Luther King Jr. was the youngest person to ever win the Nobel Peace Prize.
If you feed a seagull Alka-Seltzer its stomach will explode.
Jurassic Park Pulp Fiction Forrest Gump and The Shawshank Redemption were all in theatres at the same time in October of 1994.
Facebook's founder Mark Zuckerberg donated US$1 billion to charity in 2013 making him the biggest charitable donor in the U.S.
In Japan 90% of mobile phones are waterproof because youngsters use them even in the shower.
McDonald's is not the world's largest restaurant chain. Subway is.
Norway introduced Salmon Sushi to the Japanese in the 80s.
Iran arrested 14 squirrels for spying in 2007.
Holding a vibrator against a person's throat relaxes the vocal muscles thereby improving their voice quality.
Americans spend an average of US$1 092 on coffee each year.
A steady stream of minor accomplishments makes you more satisfied with your life than a few major accomplishments.
An adult human being is made up of around 7 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 atoms.
More people are afraid of spiders than death. Amazingly few people are afraid of Champagne corks even though you are more likely to be killed by one than by a spider.
No one knows what Christopher Columbus looked like. No authentic contemporary portraits of him were found. Most just reconstructed his appearance from written descriptions.
The soil on Mars is particularly good for growing asparagus.
Facebookis primarily blue because Mark Zuckerberg suffersred-green color blindness.
In China it is mandatory that cosmetic products are tested on animals while in Europe it's prohibited.
- Designed for a Healthy Life: Steps Counting, Find Your Phone, Camera Remote Control, Sedentary Reminder, SMS Reminding, Call Reminder, Incoming Calls Show, Calories Burned Measuring, and Sleep Management etc.
- The wristband is made of silicone, soft and skin friendly, very comfortable to wear. Using stretchy silicone material, the wearable maximum length is 7.6 inches, minimum length is 5.5 inches
- USB Connect: The whole display can be pulled out from the band and used as a USB stick. With a USB connector, it's very continent to charge the built-in battery via charger or computer
- Fit For: iPhone 4S or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iTouch5, iPad3, iPad4, iPad air, iPad mini etc IOS 7.0 or above system) Android 4.3 or above, Bluetooth 4.0. Not Fit For: Lenovo, TCL, Asus phone
- If you have any question with the item, please email to: email@example.com, we will reply within 24 hours. We offer an 30-day money-back guarantee, if the purchase has any quality defect. Please be assured the purchase
- See notifications,SMS reminding,call reminder,Incoming calls show on the OLED display.
- How to PAIR DEVICE to your phone:Download and install the VERYFIT app from Apple Store or Google Play.Open app and click on Device Icon on the bottom of screen.Tap on "Bind Device" to search then click on "Bind" to confirm once found.Device should vibrate when bound.If the app does not find the device:press on Fit-Fire until you feel it vibrate to turn on and tap on "refresh",searching device again,then bind device,your device will be paired to phone.
- First time to use,take host out of the band,plug it into a USB port to charge(If you can not see the red indicator light,pls turn the host to other side to put in) the screen will activate.Then download APP 'Veryfit For Heartrate'/Veryfit OR Veryfit 2.0(This app can not control music,but the heart rate monitor is more accurate.And it is easy to connect with device.
- USB recharged design:Rechargeable & Long-lasting battery,about 7-10 Standby time/ 4 days Using time. Please charge it before running out of battery.30 minutes charging time is enough,do not charge it overnight.
- All day tracking:step counting,distance tracking,calorie burned; Sleep monitor: Incoming call notice,remote camera,music control,find phone,lost warning,out of range alarm. 1.First times to use,please recharge it and download APP"Veryfit For Heartrate"/VeryFit 2.0 from Apple Store or Google Play; 2.Data will be refreshed after using one day . You could find previous data in the app by click the button "Details".it can save on the band one week. So you must sync to it each week.Any problem, We promise to get back to you within 24 hours
- Purchase replacement band here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G83K1HY
- 1) Pedometer:Record daily walking of steps and mileage. 2) Dear Friends,Please Note-Calls and SMS vibration reminders :Just for Android system mobiles,not for Apple system
- Sleep Monitor:TW64 is able to detect how long you sleep, through its health software, count up your time of deep sleep,light sleep.
- Stable charger:Unique charger guarantees that TW64 could be charging stably,even in the moving car or running ,climbling.
- The energy consumption:Calculate the daily consumption of calories and heat.