Fame and success are very different things. - Enya
"The winner's edge is not in a gifted birth, a high IQ, or in talent. The winner's edge is all in the attitude, not aptitude. Attitude is the criterion for success." - Denis Waitley
"Yes I have made a lot of money and I have a lot of respect, my films have done well, and I know there are loads of loads of people who look up to me and really love me. I really just thought this is like a strange dream. I have never thought this is a success - I don't have a standard." - Shahrukh Khan
Before you continue, Read About…
Improve Your Verbal Communication: Verbal communication is a vital ingredient of success. Without being able to clearly communicate your ideas to others, you will have a tough time being a strong leader. If you don’t yet have this skill, you may want to consider taking a public speaking class.
Don’t Drive Yourself into the Ground: We all go through hard times in our lives where the money isn’t flowing. But when this is the case, you must cut back and live simply. Don’t drive yourself into the ground financially, as the consequences are likely to manifest well into the future.
Eliminate Turbulence in Your Personal Life: Turbulence in your personal life is bad for a lot of reasons, but one reason is that it can often spill-over into your worklife, compounding the problem. So make every effort possible to reconcile with family members and to end fights quickly.
Befriend the HR Department: Make a friend in human resources. Next time there is a job opening in the works, you will be one of the first people to find out about it.
Dispose of Bad Habits in Your Personal Relationships: We all have bad habits in our personal relationships. Perhaps we don’t listen very well. Or perhaps we are very quick to judge. Don’t let these bad habits set the tone for every relationship you have. Instead, extinguish these habits and improve your relationships.
Improve Your Existing Friendships: In addition to making new friends, you should also try to improve your existing friendships. Get closer with good friends; and find ways to grow your relationships with new friends.
Observe Successful Co-Workers: Pay attention to co-workers who are especially good at their jobs. What is it that enables them to be so efficient? And what is it that elicits so much praise from upper management? Copy these qualities and you should see the same results.
Accept Responsibility for Your Decisions: While chance will always play a role in your life, your decisions are the only thing you can control. So, take responsibility for your decisions. When the outcomes are bad, accept it as your fault; and when they are good, see what you did right.
Improve Your Written Communication: Many who are successful and frequently get promoted in the workplace have powerful written communication skills. If yours are lacking, consider taking an English class or purchasing an English textbook.
Watch Video: Chaos – Motivational Video
(via YouTube)Each success only buys an admission ticket to a more difficult problem. - Henry A. Kissinger
"My success and my misfortunes, the bright and the dark days I have gone through, everything has proved to me that in this world, either physical or moral, good comes out of evil just as well as evil comes out of good." - Giacomo Casanova
"That some achieve great success, is proof to all that others can achieve it as well." - Abraham Lincoln
"It is not the going out of port, but the coming in, that determines the success of a voyage." - Henry Ward Beecher
"The keys to brand success are self-definition, transparency, authenticity and accountability." - Simon Mainwaring
The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom. - George S. Patton
Success is simply a matter of luck. Ask any failure. - Earl Wilson
"That's the key to success, isn't it? It has to be fun." - Monica Seles
"We should measure welfare's success by how many people leave welfare, not by how many are added." - Ronald Reagan
"Success is the progressive realization of predetermined, worthwhile, personal goals." - Paul J. Meyer
Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming. - John Wooden
It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure. - Bill Gates
"I have decided to fight for my country, because we have build a success story in Guanajuato, with real results and more yet to come in the next two years." - Vicente Fox
"Philanthropy is the thing that I am really excited about, and having success means I can do more." - will.i.am
I wanted to highlight that whole dreadful process in book publishing that 'nothing succeeds like success.' - Doris Lessing
The success of Torn was a bit too much for me. I took a year off and was still scared to start the second album. - Natalie Imbruglia
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- Designed for a Healthy Life: Steps Counting, Find Your Phone, Camera Remote Control, Sedentary Reminder, SMS Reminding, Call Reminder, Incoming Calls Show, Calories Burned Measuring, and Sleep Management etc.
- The wristband is made of silicone, soft and skin friendly, very comfortable to wear. Using stretchy silicone material, the wearable maximum length is 7.6 inches, minimum length is 5.5 inches
- USB Connect: The whole display can be pulled out from the band and used as a USB stick. With a USB connector, it's very continent to charge the built-in battery via charger or computer
- Fit For: iPhone 4S or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iTouch5, iPad3, iPad4, iPad air, iPad mini etc IOS 7.0 or above system) Android 4.3 or above, Bluetooth 4.0. Not Fit For: Lenovo, TCL, Asus phone
- If you have any question with the item, please email to: email@example.com, we will reply within 24 hours. We offer an 30-day money-back guarantee, if the purchase has any quality defect. Please be assured the purchase
- See notifications,SMS reminding,call reminder,Incoming calls show on the OLED display.
- How to PAIR DEVICE to your phone:Download and install the VERYFIT app from Apple Store or Google Play.Open app and click on Device Icon on the bottom of screen.Tap on "Bind Device" to search then click on "Bind" to confirm once found.Device should vibrate when bound.If the app does not find the device:press on Fit-Fire until you feel it vibrate to turn on and tap on "refresh",searching device again,then bind device,your device will be paired to phone.
- First time to use,take host out of the band,plug it into a USB port to charge(If you can not see the red indicator light,pls turn the host to other side to put in) the screen will activate.Then download APP 'Veryfit For Heartrate'/Veryfit OR Veryfit 2.0(This app can not control music,but the heart rate monitor is more accurate.And it is easy to connect with device.
- USB recharged design:Rechargeable & Long-lasting battery,about 7-10 Standby time/ 4 days Using time. Please charge it before running out of battery.30 minutes charging time is enough,do not charge it overnight.
- All day tracking:step counting,distance tracking,calorie burned; Sleep monitor: Incoming call notice,remote camera,music control,find phone,lost warning,out of range alarm. 1.First times to use,please recharge it and download APP"Veryfit For Heartrate"/VeryFit 2.0 from Apple Store or Google Play; 2.Data will be refreshed after using one day . You could find previous data in the app by click the button "Details".it can save on the band one week. So you must sync to it each week.Any problem, We promise to get back to you within 24 hours
- Purchase replacement band here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G83K1HY
- 1) Pedometer:Record daily walking of steps and mileage. 2) Dear Friends,Please Note-Calls and SMS vibration reminders :Just for Android system mobiles,not for Apple system
- Sleep Monitor:TW64 is able to detect how long you sleep, through its health software, count up your time of deep sleep,light sleep.
- Stable charger:Unique charger guarantees that TW64 could be charging stably,even in the moving car or running ,climbling.
- The energy consumption:Calculate the daily consumption of calories and heat.