Lesson from Pataki's success is: Use the political moment. - Andrew Cuomo
"If there's no fire, there's no scream. If there's no scream, then no one hears you and no one comes to help you in the first place. The depth of my struggle has definitely determined the height of my success. To be able to teach my kids not just about success but about the struggle that comes with it." - R. Kelly
"To this day, most people think of me as the fastest human. They don't really think me as a long jumper, although that's the event I had more success in." - Carl Lewis
Before watching Video, Read About…
Volunteer for Non-Profit Organizations: One thing that the successful frequently do is give to others. They not only give money, but they give time and compassion. Consider volunteering for non-profit organizations. You’ll not only feel better about yourself, but others will admire you for it.
Find a Good Mentor: One good way to find out how to lead and how to be successful is to get advice from a great mentor. This mentor could be your boss or could be a co- worker who is highly successful. Either way, find at least one mentor and try to get as much as you can get out of the relationship.
Develop Self-Confidence: While a little self-doubt usually isn’t a bad thing, a lot of self-doubt can be highly destructive. It can prevent you from accomplishing many things; and it can prevent you from fully participating in relationships, as well as forming new relationships.
Make an Effort to Appear and Be Stable: Stability is an important quality in individuals who are given a lot of responsibility. If they are unstable, they could make very bad decisions that jeopardize the entire business. For this reason, you should push very hard to demonstrate your stability to the managers above you.
Listen to Those Around You: One common trait among those who are successful is that they listen and understand others. Instead of seeing everyone around them as inferior fools with nothing to contribute, they understand that most good ideas come from other people—not from them. If you want to be successful, too, you should follow this practice carefully in your daily business relations.
Make Yourself Known at Conferences: In addition to making yourself known within the company, make yourself known outside of the company. Go to the relevant conferences for workers in your industry; and try to make a reasonable showing, so that people remember your name.
Be Open-Minded and Accepting of Your Significant Other’s Needs: Just as you have needs, your significant other also has needs. Try to be sensitive and thoughtful in responding to these needs, rather than bargaining with your partner for the best deal you can get.
Apply for Within Company Jobs: Don’t just passively wait for a promotion. Instead, do what the successful do and apply for within company jobs. Be aggressive about getting that promotion.
Stop Doing Things that Don’t Work: From time to time, you will determine that things don’t work—or at least they don’t work as well as they should. When this happens, you can take one of two paths. The first path ignores the problem and hopes that things get better. And the second puts an end to it by modifying your approach or discontinuing to do the thing that isn’t working. If you want to be successful, you will learn to have the courage to do the latter.
Watch Video: CHANGE YOUR LIFE & STOP WASTING TIME | POWERFUL Motivational Video Speech Compilation
(via YouTube)"If you work just for money, you'll never make it, but if you love what you're doing and you always put the customer first, success will be yours." - Ray Kroc
"Everyone who achieves success in a great venture, solves each problem as they came to it. They helped themselves. And they were helped through powers known and unknown to them at the time they set out on their voyage. They keep going regardless of the obstacles they met." - W. Clement Stone
"You really have to work hard and apply yourself and by applying yourself and working hard and being diligent, you can achieve success." - Julie Benz
"The only true measure of success is the ratio between what we might have done and what we might have been on the one hand, and the thing we have made and the things we have made of ourselves on the other." - H. G. Wells
"The five essential entrepreneurial skills for success: Concentration, Discrimination, Organization, Innovation and Communication." - Harold S. Geneen
"Muslims must believe that all power, success and victory comes from God alone." - Abu Bakar Bashir
"I don't want to wake up and be bored. That's probably my greatest fear is to have nothing to do. What better job is there than to play quarterback for an NFL team, and certainly one that I've been on for a long time and had success with? I don't plan on giving it up any time soon." - Tom Brady
"Rockefeller once explained the secret of success. 'Get up early, work late - and strike oil.'" - Joey Adams
"If you wish to be a success in the world, promise everything, deliver nothing." - Napoleon Bonaparte
"All those who are around me are the bridge to my success, so they are all important." - Manny Pacquiao
"On receiving from the people the sacred trust twice confided on my illustrious predecessor, and which he has discharged so faithfully and so well, I know that I can not expect to perform the arduous task with equal ability and success." - Martin Van Buren
"The level of our success is limited only by our imagination and no act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted." - Aesop
"Success is always something completely different to people. I feel like I've succeeded, if I'm doing something that makes me happy and I'm not lying to anybody. I'm not doing that now, so I feel really good about myself." - Kristen Stewart
Nothing good comes in life or athletics unless a lot of hard work has preceded the effort. Only temporary success is achieved by taking short cuts. - Roger Staubach
"I have an idea of who I want to be, I have a vision of my own success." - Wiz Khalifa
"An artist must never be a prisoner. Prisoner? An artist should never be a prisoner of himself, prisoner of style, prisoner of reputation, prisoner of success, etc." - Henri Matisse
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products