It's very easy for me to say what success is. I think success is connecting with an audience who understands you and having a dialogue with them. I think success is continuing to push yourself forward creatively and not sort of becoming a caricature of yourself. - Lena Dunham
"You really have to work hard and apply yourself and by applying yourself and working hard and being diligent, you can achieve success." - Julie Benz
"The only question to ask yourself is, how much are you willing to sacrifice to achieve this success?" - Larry Flynt
Before you continue, Read About…
Keep Your Customers’ Best Interests at Mind: Following the general theme of the previous tips, keeping your customers’ best interests in mind is vital. It will not only keep you focused on creating products that they’ll appreciate and use, but it will also keep you satisfied with your job.
Don’t Drive Yourself into the Ground: We all go through hard times in our lives where the money isn’t flowing. But when this is the case, you must cut back and live simply. Don’t drive yourself into the ground financially, as the consequences are likely to manifest well into the future.
Don’t Complain Frequently: When it comes down to it, a good manager or business owner knows that the buck stops at her desk. Instead of complaining about problems, she realizes that she must ultimately solve them. If you want to get promoted, you must also take on this mindset.
Meet People and Make Friends: At least one a week, get out of your cubicle and walk the office. Meet the people who work next to you; and endear them to you. When you’re up for a promotion, it can never hurt to have too many friends.
Make an Effort to be Happy, No Matter What Challenges You Face: No matter what challenges you face at work, don’t bring them home with you. Make an effort to be happy at home; and to spread that happiness to your spouse and children.
Be Honest with Follow Co-Workers and Higher-Ups: Above all else, honesty is an important quality in the workplace. Being honest with your co-workers and your boss means that they can trust you and come to you for advice in the future.
Diet and Exercise is Important: Regardless of whatever else is going on in your life, proper diet and exercise is something the successful never stray too far from. They know that a healthy body is an important supporting pillar of a healthy mind.
Write Your Ideas And Others’ Ideas Down: Just because you’re no longer a student doesn’t mean you should stop taking notes. Next time you or someone else says something that is truly insightful or useful, jot it down as a note. In the long run, this will save you time and money, as you won’t have to waste precious time rediscovering your own and others’ insights.
Use Visualization Techniques: Visualization techniques can be very powerful instruments for achieving goals in business. Next time you hit a rough patch of uncertainty, consider spending some time visualization how you will behave in order to get through it. This will not only relax you, but it will also prepare you for the road ahead.
Watch Video: CHANGE YOUR LIFE – Motivational Video
(via YouTube)"It's an awesome responsibility, not only to maintain the level of success the NFL has, but to build on that." - Roger Goodell
Success is counted sweetest by those who never succeed. - Emily Dickinson
"Married couples who work together to build and maintain a business assume broad responsibilities. Not only is their work important to our local and national economies, but their success is central to the well-being of their families." - Melissa Bean
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary. - Vince Lombardi
Success demands singleness of purpose. - Vince Lombardi
Success is sweet and sweeter if long delayed and gotten through many struggles and defeats. - Amos Bronson Alcott
Success is following the pattern of life one enjoys most. - Al Capp
Success is a beast. And it actually puts the emphasis on the wrong thing. You get away with more instead of looking within. - Brad Pitt
Fame and success are very different things. - Enya
"I'm either going to go completely mental, completely bankrupt, or have the best success of my life." - Katy Perry
The secret of success is sincerity. - Jean Giraudoux
"Youth is not enough. And love is not enough. And success is not enough. And, if we could achieve it, enough would not be enough." - Mignon McLaughlin
Success is what you do with your ability. It's how you use your talent. " - George Allen, Sr."
"It's nice, being brought up with no money at all. It's just not how I measure success, so that makes it a bunch easier." - Bode Miller
"There is no force like success, and that is why the individual makes all effort to surround himself throughout life with the evidence of it as of the individual, so should it be of the nation." - Marcus Garvey
Success in training the boy depends largely on the Scoutmaster's own personal example. - Robert Baden-Powell
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.