"You will be a failure, until you impress the subconscious with the conviction you are a success. This is done by making an affirmation which 'clicks.'" - Florence Scovel Shinn
Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor. - Truman Capote
"There's not an instruction manual on how to deal with success, so you just have to rely on having great friends and a good team." - Bryan Adams
Before you continue, Read About…
Share Your Work and Ideas with Others: If you have good ideas, then share them with others. Let your co-workers and bosses benefit from your insights. Occasionally, you might get no credit for this, but over time, the praise you receive here and there will help to improve your profile within the company.
Improve Your Written Communication: Many who are successful and frequently get promoted in the workplace have powerful written communication skills. If yours are lacking, consider taking an English class or purchasing an English textbook.
Take Control of Your Role in the Business: When it comes to business, staying in control means a lot. It means that you not only prevent other businesses from dictating an agenda for you, but it also means that you firmly seize control of your own density. If you want to be successful, then you must be willing to take control.
Don’t Settle: In some cases, you will find that the deck is stacked against you and your plans; you will simply have to settle with the best you can get. But in most situations, this simply isn’t the case. So don’t find reasons to settle when you don’t have to. Instead, push hard and persistently for the best you can get.
Cultivate a Willingness to Succeed in Those Around You: Business culture is driven by the network in which it is embedded. If you want to cultivate a culture of success and confidence, then you must be sure that you exude confidence and success and inspire it in others.
Create a Product that People Actually Want to Buy: One thing you don’t hear often from successful people is how they swindled a bunch of people into buying a low-quality product for a high-price. To the contrary, they will usually regale you with stories of how they beat competitors by offering a lower price or a better product.
Be Decisive: When it comes to business, few things are more important that decisiveness. But what’s important to understand is that, in business, decisiveness doesn’t simply mean making decisions fast. It means knowing how to make good decisions fast. If you don’t do this know, you should make it a point to get better at it.
Do Not Compete with Your Staff, Help Them and Learn How They Can Help You: Being successful means being secure. And being secure means that you don’t feel the need to compete with your co-workers, but instead focus on competing with other businesses.
Make an Effort to Strengthen Your Resolve: The strength of your resolve will determine whether you break-down at the sight of a challenge or whether you dare the challenge to cross your path. Strengthen your resolve and success is likely to follow.
Watch Video: CHANGE YOUR LIFE – Motivational Video
(via YouTube)Forget about the consequences of failure. Failure is only a temporary change in direction to set you straight for your next success. - Denis Waitley
"Success can make you go one of two ways. It can make you a prima donna - or it can smooth the edges, take away the insecurities, let the nice things come out." - Barbara Walters
"The foundation stones for a balanced success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love and loyalty." - Zig Ziglar
"Whether in success or in failure, I'm proud of every single movie I've ever directed." - Steven Spielberg
"Success is about enjoying what you have and where you are, while pursuing achievable goals." - Bo Bennett
"We're born with success. It is only others who point out our failures, and what they attribute to us as failure." - Whoopi Goldberg
"In all our deeds, the proper value and respect for time determines success or failure." - Malcolm X
"Tell me, why is the media here so negative? Why are we in India so embarrassed to recognise our own strengths, our achievements? We are such a great nation. We have so many amazing success stories but we refuse to acknowledge them. Why?" - Abdul Kalam
Your success depends mainly upon what you think of yourself and whether you believe in yourself. - William J. H. Boetcker
The first principle of success is desire - knowing what you want. Desire is the planting of your seed. - Robert Collier
"Without an open-minded mind, you can never be a great success." - Martha Stewart
Success sometimes can really bite you in the shorts. - Donny Osmond
"Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure." - Confucius
Success is the space one occupies in the newspaper. Success is one day's insolence. - Elias Canetti
"What material success does is provide you with the ability to concentrate on other things that really matter. And that is being able to make a difference, not only in your own life, but in other people's lives." - Oprah Winfrey
"The manic pursuit of success cost me everything I could love: my wife, my three children, some friends I would have liked to grow old with." " - Sammy Davis, Jr."
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- Provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact System
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups, including your upper, middle and lower ABS and obliques, thighs, gluts, calves, forearms, triceps and biceps
- COMP and portable
- Comes Fully Assembled, Adjustable dual resistance
- Exercise DVD & Fitness Guide Included
- Brand: Ollieroo®.
- Comes Fully Assembled,occupied area is small, easy to store and easy to carry.
- Dual resistance springs for ABS and core strengthening,Perfect for provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact system.
- Suitable for each stage of the fitness crowd, long service life-Adjustable resistance to accomodate both beginners and advanced users.
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups,including your upper,middle and lower ABS and obliques,thighs,gluts,calves,forearm,triceps,biceps,combines more than 14 great exercises.
- VERSATILE and CONVENIENT: Wonder Core Smart is so versatile it replaces 6 resistance gym equipment PLUS cardio to give you the total body workout from the comfort of your own home!
- EFFICIENT: Wonder Core offers dual resistance to work muscle groups on the way up, and down, to optimize results and get you the body you want and deserve!
- ADJUSTABLE resistance to accommodate beginners and advanced health and fitness enthusiasts!
- FREE Twister Board so you can incorporate new exercises to your daily workout routines!
- FREE Wonder Core Manual, DVD Guide, and Meal Plan. Note: The Wonder Core Smart comes fully assembled for easy usage.