In the Middle Ages BEER was consumed more than water as the alcohol made it safer.
Women experience significantly more nightmares than men and have more emotional dreams a research found.
Johnny Appleseed planted apples so that people could use apple cider to make alcohol.
There are more cars than people in Los Angeles.
The human feet perspire half a pint of fluid a day
Humans share 50% of their DNA with bananas.
The 1976 film “Rocky” was shot in 28 days.
The hippopotamus’s skin is protected by its own pink oily secretion known as ‘pink sweat’.
The average car in Britain is parked for 96% of the time.
People who work 11 hours or more a day are 67% more likely to have a heart attack than those with an 8-hour work day according to a study.
France once controlled more than 8% of the world's land.
Cockroaches are among the world's fartiest species.
Bacteria the tiniest free-living cells are so small that a single drop of liquid contains as many as 50 million of them.
South Africans can legally attach flame throwers to cars to repel car jackers.
80% of information stored on all computers in the world is in English.
Dr. Seuss pronounced his name “soyce”.
FIFA has more member countries than the U.N.
Koalas hug treesto cool off on hot days.
Music triggers activity in the same brain structure that releases the "pleasure chemical" dopamine during sex and eating.
Australia has 10 times more camels than koalas.
In the UK it is illegal to ride a hoverboard scooter in public.
The youngest recorded suicide at the Golden Gate Bridge was a 5-year-old girl called Marilyn Demont.
The poorest place in the U.S. is Allen South Dakota where 96% are Native American.
Japan has just 2 gun-related homicides per year
Martin Luther King Jr. received a C+ in public speaking at seminary school.
In the U.S. sitting on a sea turtle is a third degree felony.
40%of schizophrenics are left-handed despite being only 10% of the world's population.
In the last 60 years over 23 000 North Koreans have defected to South Korea. Only two South Koreans have gone to the North.
The price of cocaine went down by 51% in Europe since 1990.
Since the 12th century Judaism believes that if the truths derived from science or philosophy contradict religious beliefs the religious beliefs are incorrect.
Sea otters hold hands when they sleep so they don’t drift away from each other.
2 out of 3 inherited family fortunes are lost by the new generation a study in the U.S. found.
It is impossible to whistle in a Spacesuit.
88%of Facebook users 'creep' ex-partners following a breakup a study found.
Before the Holocaust Hitler gave the U.S. Great Britain and many other nations a chance to take in Jewish refugees. They refused.
A former king of Sweden Eric of Pomerania became a pirate after he lost the throne.
Rio de Janeiro means "January River" and it was called that by mistake. A Portuguese explorer thought the bay was the mouth of a river.
The Spanish flu caused about a third of total military deaths in WW1.
Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
A woman named Erika La Tour Eiffel "married" the Eiffel Tower in 2007.
- No Fitness,No Summer.Sports Fitness Tracker Powerful Function - Pedometer, Distance, Calories Burned Measuring, Sleep Monitor,Smart alarm clock, sedentary alert, finding phone, anti-lost alert, Incoming Call ID Show,SMS/Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp/Linkedin/Instagram alert,calling reminder, camera remote capture, music control.(all this function need fitness watch synchronize with your smartphone by APP)
- Compatible with Smartphone: It can compatible with Android Os (above 4.4) and iPhone (above iOS 7.1). Download and install app"Veryfit for heart rate"to your smartphone from google play store or apple store, you can also scan QR code on the user manual. Then connect fitness tracker with smartphone by bluetooth.
- Cool Fashional Design: combined with fashion, sports and business. With 0.86 inch OLED HD Display screen.Slim, comfortable and easy to wear. You will barely feel like you have anything on your wrist at all. Charger is Attached to the band itself on th etop. It goes inside the band.
- No Charging Cable Needed - SMARTER fitness tracker can be removed off the strap and recharged from any 5V/1.0A USB power supply. Long-lasting battery: Just need to charge 1 hours and then you get a 7 days standby fitness tracker.
- Key Specifications: Bluetooth 4.0 smart bracelet with Call/MSM Reminder for Smart phone, IP67 water resistance. Please charge it fully when receiving smart bracelet.*Please Note: This product DOESN'T with heart rate monitor.
- ◆Smart fitness tracker! Use this revolutionary new device to track not only steps taken,but also distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes. You get INSTANT REMINDERS when CALLS or TEXTS are coming in, plus you can activate the Anti Lost feature to get alerted when your Phone becomes too far from the Smart Band. Never risk losing your phone again!
- ◆ADVANCED BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER ✔ Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to virtually any and every brand/model of Smart Phone. You get to take advantage of Bluetooth making connecting and transferring data to your Phone or mobile device a breeze every time.
- ◆IMPROVE SLEEP PATTERNS AND HABITS WITHOUT DISTURBING YOUR PARTNER ✔ Monitor how long and well you sleep, and wake only you (not your partner) with a silent alarm.
- ◆NEW DESIGN, USB interface, directly charging, convenient and quickly.It don't need the charge cable any more when you charge the wristband.
- ◆TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HELPFUL REMINDERS TO REACH YOUR GOALS QUICKER!! ✔ Set reminders to alert you when you have been sitting or motionless for too long. Take charge of your body today with our industry leading Smart Wristband! You'll get Serious versatility that can even transform your phone into a Remote Shooting Camera using the Smart Band to control the shots! ** Requires iOS 7.1 and above or Android 4.4 and above. This Smart Band Does NOT Work With WINDOWS PHONES.