1 in every 3 socks you have were made in the district of Datang in Zhuji China now known as "Sock City".
1.3 million Earths could fit inside the sun an average-sized star.
"LOL" used to mean "lots of love" before the Internet.
The Beatles used to be called Johnny and the Moondogs.
During Hitler's years in power his book "Mein Kampf" was given away for free to every newlywed couple.
If Texas were a country its GNP would be the fifth largest of any country in the world.
At a spending rate of $1 million a day it would take Bill Gates 218 years to spend all his money.
Orb spiders mummify their prey before they kill it.
There is a Poop Bank where you can get human feces by the bottle.
It is believed that Isaac Newton died a virgin.
In Japan there's a building with a highway passing through it.
There are two credit cards for every person in the United States.
Norwegian scientists have hypothesized that Rudolph’s red nose is probably the result of a parasitic infection of his respiratory system.
There have been serious scientific attempts to study whether or not our "reality" is in fact a computer simulation a la "The Matrix."
The Confederate general Stonewall Jackson was accidentally shot by his own men during a major American Civil War battle.
In the U.S. 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime.
Fortune cookies are not a traditional Chinese custom. They were invented in early 1900 in San Francisco.
Einstein was famous for having a bad memory.He could not remember names dates and phone numbers.
The Eiffel Tower was originally intended for Barcelona Spain but the project was rejected.
Goats and sheep are seasonal breeders.
Japan has over 70 flavors of Fanta including 'The Mystery Fruit' 'Genius Energy' and 'Hip Hop' flavor.
Gypsyis short for "Egyptian."
The world's oldest yacht club is the Royal Cork Yacht Club which opened in Ireland in 1720.
Over 100 000 people have applied for a one-way trip to colonize Mars in 2022.
The most popular female dog name is Maggie. The most popular male dog name is Max.
About 165 000 cars are produced every day.
A cat's tail contains nearly 10% of all the bones in its body.
In 1945 a rooster named Mike lived 18 months without a head.
Like fingerprints everyone’s tongue print is different.
In 1961 Robert F Kennedy said the U.S. would have a black president within 40 years.
Two actors have died playing Judas in live Biblical productions by accidentally hanging themselves for real during his death scene.
Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
Because of the Chernobyl disaster radioactive wild boars are currently roaming around Germany.
9 million combatants and 7 million civilians died as a result of WW1.
Actor Richard Gere's middle name is Tiffany.
In ancient Greek the word "idiot" meant anyone who wasn't a politician.
Charles Richter who invented the Richter Scale was a nudist.
Humans use a total of 72 different muscles in speech.
The RMS Titanic was built in Belfast Northern Ireland.
Volkswagen owns Bentley Bugatti Lamborghini Audi Ducati and Porsche.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more