The deepest living animal ever found is a "devil worm" living 2.2. miles (3.6 kilometers) below.
23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their butts.
Netherlands is the only country with a national dog.
PEZ candy even comes in a Coffee flavor.
A two-bit moon is in its first quarter.
Sigmund Freud recommended Cocaine as treatment for depression alcoholism and morphine addiction.
Proportionally speaking the most destructive war in modern history was the War of the Triple Alliance which took the lives of over 60% of Paraguay's population leaving a woman/man ratio of 4 to 1.
There's an organization that parachutes copies of the Bible into North Korea.
The "Shortfin Mako" Shark can accelerate faster than a Porsche.
Up to 80% of an average car is recyclable.
Male dolphins are called "bulls" and females "cows".
Animals including pigs horses and even insects could be tried and convicted of crimes for several centuries across many parts of Europe.
In Switzerland some people still regularly eat dog and cat meat. It's legal in the country.
The U.S. has no official language.
Most American car horns honk in the key of F.
In 1943 the U.S. banned sliced bread as a wartime conservation measure.
The Four Corners Monument is the only point in the U.S. shared by four states.
U.S. former presidents John Adams and Thomas Jefferson died within hours of each other on the 4th of July in 1826.
There are more plastic flamingos in the U.S that there are real ones.
The bonobo monkey the closest relative to humans is naturally bisexual.
Male bees will try to attract sex partners with orchid fragrance.
Barbie’s measurements if she were life size: 39-23-33
Most of the dust underneath your bed is actually your own dead skin.
Sandra Bullock won the Oscar and the Golden Raspberry (for worst film) in the same weekend. She collected both.
7% OF AMERICANS CLAIM THEY NEVER BATHE.
With 1 896 km (1 178 mi) the Yonge Street in Canada is the longest street in the world.
In 2010 a clown called "Tiririca" announced he would run for Congress in Brazil. He became the most-voted-for congressman of the election.
Not a single engineer out of the 30 made it off the Titanic: they stayed and kept the power on so others could escape.
A group of giraffes is called a tower.
No man has been on the Moon in the last 41 years.
There are more people speaking French in Africa than in France.
Abe Lincoln is enshrined in the Wrestling Hall of Fame having lost just once in 300 matches.
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
If London's Big Ben was built today it would cost about US$222 000.
Car wrecks are the number one cause of death for Americans under 35.
When you tie a noose the rope is wrapped twelve times around because it’s the same length as a persons head.
In rich countries obesity is more common among the less educated but in poor countries obesity is more common among the highly educated.
Louisiana’s capital building is the tallest one of any U.S. state.
75 trillion cells receive blood from the heart. Only the corneas don't.
Sex change surgeries are free under Brazil's public health system since 2008.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover