In late 19th-Century millions of American children learned in school that just one taste of alcohol could lead to blindness madness or even spontaneous combustion.
Soccer fans in Italy are called "tifosi" meaning "carriers of typhus" because their fanatism is like a fever.
Goats and sheep are seasonal breeders.
Some people say that when the black bands on the Woolybear caterpillar are wide a cold winter is coming.
8 of the 12 host cities for the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil are among the 50 most violent cities in the world.
The average number of readers of any given published scientific paper is said to be 0.6.
In 1977 we received a signal from deep space that lasted 72 seconds. We still don't know how or where it came from.
There's a Twitter account that narrates WW2 in "real-time."
Rudolf Diesel who invented the Diesel engine committed suicide in 1913 because he didn't think his invention would be successful.
California uses inmates to fight forest fires. Prisoners take the jobs because it reduces their sentence gets them outside and pays better than typical prison jobs.
It is impossible to sneeze with the eyes open.
Bill Gates wrote rival Steve Jobs a letter as he was dying. He kept it by his bed.
Nelson Mandela was not removed from the U.S. terror watchlist until 2008.
Cocaine raises dopamine levels by 250% compared to 100% from sex and 50% from food.
Peter Falk who played “Columbo” has a glass eye.
In ancient Greece “idiot” meant a private citizen or layman.
Coconut water can be used (in emergencies) as a substitute for blood plasma.
63 Earths can fit inside Uranus.
A 10-Year-Old Accidentally Created in 2012 a New Molecule in Science Class: Tetranitratoxycarbon.
An astronaut threw a boomerang while visiting the International Space Station and it returned to him even in the absence of gravity.
in Turkmenistan car drivers are entitled to 120 Liters (31 gal.) of free petrol a month.
A species of earthworm in Australia grows up to 10 feet in length.
Two F16 pilots went on a suicide mission to stop Flight 93 on 9/11. In the end the flight's passengers took the plane down.
In 1954 archaeologists excavating an 8th-century Viking settlement in Sweden found a Buddha statuette from India.
When Neil Armstrong first walked on the moon he carried with him a piece of the Wright brothers' first airplane.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
African elephants can distinguish human languages genders and ages associated with danger.
Dogs were used as messengers in WW1 carrying orders to the front lines in capsules attached to their bodies.
Male rabbits are called “bucks,” females are “does.”
Alcohol is prohibited in the UK Parliament with one exception: the chancellor can drink while delivering the annual budget statement.
In 1999 it was reported in the UK that over 3 000 people were hospitalized after tripping over a laundry basket.
If you die homeless or with no money in New York City you are buried by prisoners on Hart Island in a mass grave: up to 1000 per grave for children and 50 for adults.
Most of Antarctica is covered in ice: less than 1% is permanently ice-free.
A group of cockroaches is called an intrusion.
Wealthy Russians hire fake ambulances to beat Moscow's traffic.
Picasso burned most of his early work to keep his apartment warm because he was poor.
A year on Mars has 687 earth days.
Every minute more than 100 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube.
Sean Connery wore a toupee in all of the James Bond movies because he started balding at age 21.
In New York State it is illegal to but any alcohol on Sundays before noon.
The word 'censorship' is censored in China.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.