Since all British passports are issued in the Queen Elizabeth II's name she herself doesn't have one.
Dogs are about as smart as a two or three-year-old child.
About 3 000 Euros are thrown into the Trevi fountain in Italy each day.
Albert Einstein's eyes remain in a safe box in NYC.
In 1953 a North Korean fighter pilot defected to South Korea with his MiG-15 and was rewarded with US$100 000 by the U.S.
Georgia’s state motto is “Wisdom Justice and Moderation.”
A clean mouth has between1 000 and 100 000 bacteria on each tooth.
South Africans can legally attach flame throwers to cars to repel car jackers.
The smallest living dog in terms of length is a chihuahua who measured 15.2 cm (6 in).
1089 x 9 = 9801.
Some parts of Antarctica have had no rain or snow for the last 2 million years.
There's a town called "Big Ugly" in West Virginia U.S.A.
There are no 24 hours in a day. It has 23 hours 56 minutes and 4 seconds the time it takes the earth to rotate on its axis.
Hitler was saved from drowning by a priest when he was 4 years old.
Human fingers can feel objects as small as 13 nanometers. If your finger was the size of the Earth you would feel the difference between houses and cars.
During it’s lifetime an oyster changes its sex from male to female and back several times.
Moon landing conspiracy theories were proven wrong in 2011 when a NASA probe revealed high-resolution photos of the Apollo Moon landing sites.
There are no words in the dictionary that rhyme with: orange purple and silver!
When George Washington passed away in 1799 Britain's entire Royal Navy lowered its flags at half mast.
Valentine's Day is also National Condom Day in the U.S.
Each species of peacock spider has its own courtship dance.
A pregnant goldfish is called a twit.
Elvis Presley once asked his limo driver "Do you own this limo or do you work for the company?" He responded "I work for the company." Elvis said "Well you own it now." The limo driver's tip was the limo.
Mewtwo is a clone of the Pokémon Mew, yet it comes before Mew in the Pokédex.
In Islam a man may divorce his wife three times taking her back up after the first two times.
McDonald's restaurants feed 68 million people every day. That's more than the entire population of the U.K.
Rudolf Diesel who invented the Diesel engine committed suicide in 1913 because he didn't think his invention would be successful.
The brain releases so much dopamine during orgasms that a brain scan resembles that of someone on heroin.
In Italy it is illegal to make coffins out of anything except nutshells or wood.
A Marijuana-derived compound forces cancer cells to freeze and prevents them from spreading.
Martin Luther King Jr. required hours of delicate surgery to remove a steel letter opener from his chest in 1958.
When awake the human brain produces enough electricity to power a small light bulb.
If everyone lived as densely as the do in Manhattan the human race could fit in New Zealand.
There are 336 dimples on a regulation golf ball.
In 2012 Nevada became the first state to issue licenses for self-driving cars.
Nutella was invented during WW2 when an Italian pastry maker mixed hazelnuts into chocolate to extend his cocoa supply.
In the Philippine jungle the yo-yo was first used as a weapon.
The woman who underwent the world's first successful womb transplant became pregnant in 2013.
The starfish is the only animal capable of turning its stomach inside-out.
Norway has the world's highest gas prices at $10.12 a gallon of premium gas.
- Provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact System
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups, including your upper, middle and lower ABS and obliques, thighs, gluts, calves, forearms, triceps and biceps
- COMP and portable
- Comes Fully Assembled, Adjustable dual resistance
- Exercise DVD & Fitness Guide Included
- Brand: Ollieroo®.
- Comes Fully Assembled,occupied area is small, easy to store and easy to carry.
- Dual resistance springs for ABS and core strengthening,Perfect for provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact system.
- Suitable for each stage of the fitness crowd, long service life-Adjustable resistance to accomodate both beginners and advanced users.
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups,including your upper,middle and lower ABS and obliques,thighs,gluts,calves,forearm,triceps,biceps,combines more than 14 great exercises.
- VERSATILE and CONVENIENT: Wonder Core Smart is so versatile it replaces 6 resistance gym equipment PLUS cardio to give you the total body workout from the comfort of your own home!
- EFFICIENT: Wonder Core offers dual resistance to work muscle groups on the way up, and down, to optimize results and get you the body you want and deserve!
- ADJUSTABLE resistance to accommodate beginners and advanced health and fitness enthusiasts!
- FREE Twister Board so you can incorporate new exercises to your daily workout routines!
- FREE Wonder Core Manual, DVD Guide, and Meal Plan. Note: The Wonder Core Smart comes fully assembled for easy usage.