80%of the biomass of fish in the world's oceans has been lost in the past 100 years.
Over 5 000 climbers have successfully reached Mount Everest's peak including a 13-year-old a blind person and a 73-year-old woman.
The summer in Uranus is 42 years long.
Cats can become addicted to tuna and refuse to eat anything else becoming what's known as 'tuna junkies.'
During London's "Great Smog" of 1952 between 4 000 and 12 000 people died in a few days due to air pollution.
Judas sold Jesus for the equivalent of 4 months' pay of a working man.
Couples who live together before engagement have a higher divorce rates than those who wait.
The stunt doubles for Charlize Theron and Tom Hardy in the movie "Mad Max: Fury Road" fell in love on set and got married.
By the time an average child leaves school in the U.S. he has seen 40 000 murders on TV.
Every Apple iPhone ad displays the time as 9:41 AM the time Steve Jobs unveiled it in 2007.
Norway is ranked as the country least likely to be affected by climate change. Chad is the most vulnerable.
The average speed of Heinz Ketchup squirt is .028 MPH.
The Church of Scientology runs a child labor camp in Australia.
If you keep a goldfish in a dark room it will lose its color.
Elvis Presley's manager Colonel Tom Parker used to sell both 'I love Elvis' and 'I hate Elvis' badges at his concerts.
Humans killed at least 2.8 million whales in the 20th century.
The Great Wall of China is not visible from space but China's air pollution is.
Our eyes are always the same size from birth but our nose and ears never stop growing.
Tasmania Australia has the cleanest air in the inhabited world.
The Lut Desert in Iran is the hottest place on earth.
One drop of the Beaked Sea Snake venom can kill 3 adult men.
More Monopoly money is printed in a year than real money throughout the world.
Everyday more money is printed for Monopoly sets than for the U.S. Treasury.
If Bill Gates was a country he would be the #63 richest on earth.
Dogs were used as messengers in WW1 carrying orders to the front lines in capsules attached to their bodies.
Herrings communicate through farts.
In 1999 it was reported in the UK that over 3 000 people were hospitalized after tripping over a laundry basket.
In 2006 an Australian man tried to sell New Zealand on Ebay. The starting price was AU$0.01 and managed to reach AU$3000 before Ebay closed the auction.
The most sensitive cluster of nerves is at the base of the spine.
In Mexico artists can pay their taxes with artwork.
The Titanic crew had no binoculars which may have helped them see the iceberg. They were inside a locker and the key was lost.
John F Kennedy had such concerns about the space program's high cost that he proposed partnering with the Soviet Union on a joint expedition to the moon.
The primary founder and the first Prime Minister of Israel David Ben-Gurion was an atheist.
One pint of donated blood can save up to 3 lives.
The first Credit Card was created because of the embarrassment of a man who had to pay for dinner but forgot his wallet.
Starfish don’t die of old age.
When we account for the pollution costs associated with gasoline it costs an extra US$3.80 per gallon.
From 2009 to 2014 more Mexicans left the U.S. than migrated into the country.
A team of four people made angry birds in eight months.
Two dogs were among the Titanic survivors.
- Capture, Store and Relive Special Moments with this Ultra-Light Weight WEARABLE Camera!!!
- Camera + Camcorder: Snap Hi-Res 12 MegaPixel Images & Record Full HD 1080p Video
- 1.8 inch LCD Display Screen Allows you to View & Playback Real-Time Pictures and Videos
- Built-in WiFi for Wireless Connectivity & Control - Download the Free App: Snap Pics & Record Video with Your Smartphone! - Easy PC Connect: Save & Share
- Micro SD Card Slot for Easy File Sharing & File Transfer, card is NOT included - Integrated Microphone for Audio Recording - Includes Attachment Clip & USB Charging Cable.
- 1 hour live broadcasting
- 8MP image sensor
- Hd 720P30 video recording
- Free ion snapcam companion app (ios and android)
- Requires microsd card up to 32gb (not included)
- Capture 5MP photos stills
- 2.5 Hours of HD 720p video recording
- Shoots full HD 720p @ 30 fps video
- Requires microSD card up to 32GB (not Included)
- Free iON SnapCam companion app (iOS and Android)