Beware of crowded situations: There are always crowded situations wherever you may go, especially in tourist spots. However, you need to become more aware of your belongings when you are involved with it. This is because crowded situations are perfect opportunities for thieves or pickpockets to grab something from people.
[justified_image_grid caption=off preset=15 lightbox=foobox mobile_lightbox=foobox orderby=rand allow_animated_gifs=yes limit=0 last_row=flexible-match-center load_more=click load_more_limit=20 load_more_text=”Load More – Click Here” facebook_id=161705250511513 facebook_album=185671974781507](via Facebook)
When to book flights: Flights are always more affordable when you book it months before you travel. However, you can also save more money, if you schedule your vacation during off season. Research more about your destination, so that you would know when is the best time to visit it, in terms of affordability.
Taking pictures of people: Before you take pictures of a couple or certain individuals, never forget to ask permission from them. Thus, if you are visiting a foreign country, then you have to know a bit of their language. Aside from that, when you ask for their permission, don’t forget to smile and show them your camera, so that they can understand you better.
Transferring to another hotel: If you are not very satisfied with the current hotel accommodation you are staying at, you can always transfer to another one, as long as you have not booked it for the whole week. However, this may also depend on the hotel policy. Thus, you should properly read its terms and conditions prior to booking the room, so that you can still make some changes at the last minute.
Checking in online: Most airlines today offer a way for their passengers to check in online. This would actually save you a lot of time and hassles. Aside from that, it may even offer you a way to conveniently select the seats in your flight. Take advantage of it, so that you can make traveling a more convenient experience.
Accessing important documents anywhere: You may never know when you have a need to gain access to important documents such as your passports, itinerary confirmations, or visas. Thus, it is best if you can access them anywhere you want. To achieve that, all you actually need to do is to scan them, save them in your computer, and send it to your own email address.
Do not forget to confirm your hotel reservation a day before leaving: Keep in mind that even if you booked your hotel reservation online, and you got a confirmation number for it, there is still a slight chance that it was overlooked. To make sure that you really have a place to stay at your destination, you should call the hotel a day before traveling. This way, you can confirm not just your reservation, but also make sure that you will have the type of room that you really want.
Book the seats you are most comfortable with: If your budget allows you to do so, you should book flight seats that you are most comfortable with. For example, if you can afford to upgrade your ticket for a seat that can be folded into a bed, then do it. It is actually better that you are well rested during the flight, since it ensures that you are wide awake when you arrive, instead of feeling groggy.
Book a whole package instead of booking them separately: If you want to take advantage of huge discounts, then you should book a whole package. Booking a whole package offers you an opportunity to get the best deals. This is because, most online travel sites offer more discounts when you book the flights, hotel accommodations, and cars together, instead of doing them separately.
Bring your checklist to your destination: Having a checklist for the items you want to bring can help you in not forgetting certain things when traveling. However, you should also bring this checklist with you to your destination. By doing this, you would be able to refer to it, by the time you need to pack your things to go back home.
Booking flights with layover: When you book flights online, you may have a tendency to disregard the layover time. You would usually know that there is a lengthy layover in between flights, when the total duration of the flight is quite longer than the other ones. Thus, keep an eye out for flights with longer layover times, so that you won’t be spending too much time in airports.
SaleBestseller No. 1
Zegur 40-Inch 3 Suit Carry On Travel Garment Bag With Adjustable Shoulder Strap and Multiple Organizer Pockets - Black
- ✔ KEEP YOUR CLOTHES CLEAN, UNWRINKLED, AND SPEND TIME RELAXING, NOT IRONING: When you're on the go, who has time to iron? Our suits bag luggage was specially designed to keep your clothes, dress clean, neat and wrinkle-free! An interior dual buckle holds your garments in place, ensuring that they don't crease or crumple during travel, so you will have more time relaxing and less time getting ready!
- ✔ LOOK GREAT AND TRAVEL IN STYLE: With a sleek, fashionable design, the Zegur garment bag luggage ensures that both men and women travel in style! It also features an adjustable and detachable shoulder strap, providing versatility and comfort. For added convenience, it fits in all large overhead bins.
- ✔ MAKE YOUR TRAVEL FUN, ENJOYABLE AND STRESS-FREE: Whether you're headed for a business trip or a weekend getaway, the Zegur garment bag keeps you organized and takes the hassle out of packing! Thanks to multiple interior zipper pockets, it maximizes storage capacity, holding everything from suits, dresses to shoes and ties. For even more space, we added an exterior pocket that provides easy access to electronics and travel or business documents, so you can just focus on having a fantastic trip!
- ✔ PREMIUM, HIGHEST QUALITY, LONG LASTING DESIGN: Our travel bag is where style meets function! High quality zippers, fray-resistant material and a waterproof exterior guarantee that you'll use it for years to come. Constructed from rugged 1800D Polyester with an elegantly imprinted full interior lining, this is the best garment bag available today.
- ✔ LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK: We know you'll love your new garment bag so much that we're proud to offer a 100% money-back guarantee, if for any reason you're not totally satisfied, you can return it using our full money back guarantee. There's nothing to lose, Take advantage of a limited time low offer today!
SaleBestseller No. 2
MISSLO 43" Gusseted Travel Garment Bag with Accessories Zipper Pocket Breathable Suit Garment Cover for Shirts Dresses Coats, Black
- 43 Inches long zipper suit garment bag with 3.5" gusset which holds 3 suits and 1 dress while traveling with ease;
- Include 1PCS clear plastic zipper accessories Pocket in the front for store tie, belts of business trip, cruise,or road trip.and Durable 5# Zipper Closure protect the clothes inside fresh and clean;
- Wardrobe bag carrier with 5.4" wide square see-through window allows you to see which the garment is inside without opening the dress bag;
- A hole in the top for you to put 3-4 coat hangers through and hanging it up in the closet. Durable metal grommet and fabric carry handles for folding during travel;
- Medium garment storage bag, the travel bag easy to carry onto a plane or in a car to protect dresses, tops, jackets, dance costumes, uniform, coats, clothing, furs, gowns, tuxedos in luggage.