Bring a small notebook that fits into your pocket: Bringing a small notebook can come handy when it comes to traveling. With a small notebook or notepad, you can easily jot down important things that you need to remember along the way. You want to make sure that it fits into your pocket, so that you won’t have to hold it in your hands all the time.
The requested album cannot be loaded at this time. Error: OAuthException Code: 190, Error validating application. Application has been deleted.(via Facebook)
What to do after arriving at the hotel: Once you have arrived at the hotel, you should take a few minutes to relax, and then head out. Visit the nearest convenience store, and buy some snacks and beverages. Stock some of them in your room, so that you would be able to munch on something, in case you wake up in the middle of the night, and feel hungry.
In boarding the plane: In boarding the plane, keep in mind that you can actually carry your mobile phone, wallet, and passport with you. It is actually a better idea to keep them in your pocket, so that you can easily pull them out when needed. Don’t worry about your mobile phone, since you can always turn it off, just before the plane takes off.
Taking landscape pictures: If you are visiting a country with beautiful landscape views, then you should not forget bringing your camera with you. When you are at a good spot to take landscape photos though, it is a good idea if you bring your tripod with you. This way, you can ensure that the pictures won’t get affected with the shaking of your hand, and you would really capture the beauty of the landscapes.
When to book flights: Flights are always more affordable when you book it months before you travel. However, you can also save more money, if you schedule your vacation during off season. Research more about your destination, so that you would know when is the best time to visit it, in terms of affordability.
Bring a camera: Whether you are traveling for business or leisure, it is always best to bring your digital camera with you. You can never tell whether a good opportunity to take pictures would come your way. Thus, bring it with you when you travel, so that you would have more fun in it.
Book tours and attractions together with your package: There are certain online travel websites today, which can offer you tickets for tours and attractions. However, it is best be you include them into your travel package, so that you would be able to save more money. Just check if the website you are booking your flights and hotel reservations from offers it, so that you would be able to take advantage of the discounted prices.
What you can do when you want to jump from one city to another: If you are planning to go from one city to another for your vacation, then don’t hesitate to ask your hotel for accommodations they can recommend in another place. If you are lucky, then they might even have a partner hotel in that city, and offer you a huge discount. Do this prior to taking your flight, so that you can set up your itinerary properly.
Checking in online: Most airlines today offer a way for their passengers to check in online. This would actually save you a lot of time and hassles. Aside from that, it may even offer you a way to conveniently select the seats in your flight. Take advantage of it, so that you can make traveling a more convenient experience.
Double check the website: If it is your first time to book online, or at a particular website, don’t forget to double check if it is really a legitimate site to purchase an airline ticket from. One way of doing it is to see if its web address starts with “https://” which basically means that it is secure. Aside from that, you should also check out reviews about it.
Calling the online travel site: If you want to feel more secure in booking your flight and hotel reservations, you can actually call the hotline number of the site you are looking at. One advantage you can gain from that is the agent may be able to provide you with more options. Aside from that, if you have certain requests for the hotel or flight reservations, he may also be able to process it for you.
Bestseller No. 1
World's Best Cozy-Soft Microfleece Travel Blanket, 50 x 60 Inch, Navy, Great for Travel or Lounging at Home
- 100% polyester fleece-knit. The smart choice as an airline travel blanket, office blanket or a blanket for home.
- A good, inexpensive blanket doesn't need to be a "cheap blanket". Soft and cozy, this affordable travel blanket provides all the warmth and comfort you need.
- Lightweight and compact, the World's Best Microfleece Blanket travels wherever you do while leaving plenty of room for books and souvenirs.
- Machine washable & easy to keep clean. Simply toss this airplane blanket into the washing machine. Wash in warm water with similar colors. Tumble dry, low heat. No bleach. Do not iron.
- Wolf Manufacturing Company is a Texas-based manufacturer and importer of fine sewn products ranging from airplane neck pillows, travel pillows, travel blankets, fleece throws, stadium blankets, and other quality items to make traveling easier and more pleasant.
Bestseller No. 2
Cocoon CoolMax Travel Blanket Black
- Small and lightweight enough to be carried along wherever you go.
- Where has that airline blanket been? Take your own blanket!
- The blanket's special midweight CoolMax knit is warm, breathes well, wicks moisture away effectively and feels great on your skin.
- Easy to care for.
- 70 x 56 inches. 11 ounces. Color: Black.