By ‘life ’ we mean a thing that can nourish itself and grow and decay. - Aristotle 384 BC to 322 BC Scientist Philosopher
With monads and diads and pentads and triads My brain has been addled completely; And what’s really meant by ‘something-valent ’ Is a question I give up discretely. ~ John Cargill Brough - 1834 to 1872
Robert Koch (1843–1910) Germany – method for culturing bacteria on solid media.
Dmitri Mendeleev (1834–1907) Russia – Periodic table pycnometer pyrocollodion.
Guy Severin (1926–2008) Russia – extra-vehicular activity supporting system.
René Laennec (1781–1826) France – stethoscope.
Ugo Cerletti (1877–1963) together with Lucio Bini (1908–1964) Italy – Electroconvulsive therapy.
Aldred Scott Warthin (1866–1931) together with Allen Chronister Starry (1890–1973) USA – Warthin–Starry stain (histology).
Tim Berners-Lee (born 1955) UK – with Robert Cailliau the World Wide Web.
Édouard Branly (1844–1940) France – the coherer the first widely used detector for radio communication..
Wendell Brown (born 1961) USA – ADAP sound editor eVoice voicemail Teleo VoIP virtual workforce and energy efficiency technologies.
Artur Fischer (born 1919) Germany – fasteners including fischertechnik..
Remi Swierczek (born 1958) Poland – Inventor of Music Identification System and the Mico Changer (coin hopper and dispenser used in casinos).
Vasily Andreyev (1861–1918) Russia – standard balalaika.
Octave Chanute (1832–1910) US – Civil Engineer.
Michele Ferrero (1925–2015) Italy – Kinder Surprise = Kinder Eggs Nutella.
Daniel David Palmer (1845–1913) Canada – chiropractic.
Eadweard Muybridge (1830–1904) UK – motion picture.
Yefim Smolin Russia – table-glass (stakan granyonyi).
Ed Seymour (inv. c. 1949) USA – Aerosol paint.
Ognjeslav Kostović (1851–1916) Serbia/Russia – arborite (high-strength plywood an early plastic).
Adolphe Sax (1814–1894) Belgium – saxophone.
Physics is very muddled again at the moment; it is much too hard for me anyway and I wish I were a movie comedian or something like that and had never heard anything about physics! ~ Wolfgang Pauli 1900 – 1958
Chemistry is necessarily an experimental science: its conclusions are drawn from data and its principles supported by evidence from facts. ~ Michael Faraday - 1791 to 1867
In reality a theory in natural science cannot be without experimental foundations; physics in particular comes from experimental work. ~ Samuel C. C. Ting b. 1936
It is strange that only extraordinary men make the discoveries which later appear so easy and simple. - Georg C. Lichtenberg 1742 to 1799 Physicist
Primates are visual animals above all and anatomical work in particular is as much pictorial as verbal. ~ Stephen Jay Gould 1941 to 2002 - Paleontologist
The physical chemists never use their eyes and are most lamentably lacking in chemical culture. It is essential to cast out from our midst root and branch this physical element and return to our laboratories. ~ Henry Edward Armstrong 1848 to 1937
Find the number such that if the whole of it is added to one-seventh of it the result will be nineteen. ~ The Ahmes Papyrus Ancient Egyptian mathematics problem from c. 2200 BC
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.