The chemists are a strange class of mortals impelled by an almost insane impulse to seek their pleasures amid smoke and vapor soot and flame poisons and poverty; yet among all these evils I seem to live so sweetly that may I die if I were to change places with the Persian king. ~ Johann Joachim Becher - 1635 to 1682
Although Nature needs thousands or millions of years to create a new species man needs only a few dozen years to destroy one. - Victor Scheffer 1906 to 2011 Biologist
Arthur Pitney (1871–1933) United States – postage meter.
Ray Dolby (1933–2013) USA – Dolby noise-reduction system.
Josef Popper (1838-1921) Austria- discovered the transmission of power by electricity..
Fritz Klatte (1880–1934) Germany – vinyl chloride forerunner to polyvinyl chloride.
Raul Cuero (born 1948) Buenaventura Colombia see Inventions and patents list.
Jean-François Pilâtre de Rozier (1754–1785) France – Rozière balloon.
Enrico Forlanini (1848–1930) Italy – Steam helicopter hydrofoil Forlanini airships.
Nasīr al-Dīn al-Tūsī (1201–1274) Persia/Iran – observatory Tusi-couple.
Anders Celsius (1701–1744) Sweden – Celsius temperature scale.
Gordon Gould (1920–2005) USA – Laser see also Theodore Maiman.
Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen (1845–1923) Germany – the X-ray machine.
David Boggs (born 1950) USA – Ethernet.
Antoine Louis (1723–1792) France – Guillotine.
Royal Earl House (1814–1895) USA – first Printing telegraph.
William R. Bennett Jr. (1930–2008) together with Ali Javan (1926–) USA/Iran – Gas laser (Helium-Neon).
Chester Greenwood (1858–1937) USA – thermal earmuffs.
Edwin Howard Armstrong (1890–1954) USA – FM radio.
Léon Theremin (1896–1993) Russia – theremin interlace burglar alarm terpsitone Rhythmicon (first drum machine) The Thing (listening device).
Gavriil Adrianovich Tikhov (1875–1960) Russia – feathering spectrograph.
Robert Goddard (1882–1945) USA – liquid fuel rocket.
There may be babblers wholly ignorant of mathematics who dare to condemn my hypothesis upon the authority of some part of the Bible twisted to suit their purpose. I value them not and scorn their unfounded judgment. - Nicolaus Copernicus 1473 – 1543 Astronomer Mathematician
Primates are visual animals above all and anatomical work in particular is as much pictorial as verbal. ~ Stephen Jay Gould 1941 to 2002 - Paleontologist
Time is the best appraiser of scientific work and I am aware that an industrial discovery rarely produces all its fruit in the hands of its first inventor. ~ Louis Pasteur - 1822 to 1895
In its efforts to learn as much as possible about nature modern physics has found that certain things can never be “known” with certainty. Much of our knowledge must always remain uncertain. The most we can know is in terms of probabilities. ~ Richard Feynman 1918 to 1988
Euclid’s work ought to have been any educationist’s nightmare… it never offers any “motivations ” it has no illuminating “asides ” it does not attempt to make anything “intuitive ” and it avoids “applications” to a fault. It is so “humorless” in its mathematical purism that… …it should have been spurned by students and “progressive” teachers in every generation. But it nevertheless survived intact all the turmoils ravages and illiteracies of the dissolving Roman Empire of the early Dark Ages of the Crusades and of the plagues and famines of the later Middle Ages. ~ Salomon Bochner 1899 – 1982 - Mathematician
Valid criticism does you a favor. - Carl Sagan 1934 to 1996 Astronomer
Find the number such that if the whole of it is added to one-seventh of it the result will be nineteen. ~ The Ahmes Papyrus Ancient Egyptian mathematics problem from c. 2200 BC
- Designed for a Healthy Life: Steps Counting, Find Your Phone, Camera Remote Control, Sedentary Reminder, SMS Reminding, Call Reminder, Incoming Calls Show, Calories Burned Measuring, and Sleep Management etc.
- The wristband is made of silicone, soft and skin friendly, very comfortable to wear. Using stretchy silicone material, the wearable maximum length is 7.6 inches, minimum length is 5.5 inches
- USB Connect: The whole display can be pulled out from the band and used as a USB stick. With a USB connector, it's very continent to charge the built-in battery via charger or computer
- Fit For: iPhone 4S or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iTouch5, iPad3, iPad4, iPad air, iPad mini etc IOS 7.0 or above system) Android 4.3 or above, Bluetooth 4.0. Not Fit For: Lenovo, TCL, Asus phone
- If you have any question with the item, please email to: email@example.com, we will reply within 24 hours. We offer an 30-day money-back guarantee, if the purchase has any quality defect. Please be assured the purchase
- See notifications,SMS reminding,call reminder,Incoming calls show on the OLED display.
- How to PAIR DEVICE to your phone:Download and install the VERYFIT app from Apple Store or Google Play.Open app and click on Device Icon on the bottom of screen.Tap on "Bind Device" to search then click on "Bind" to confirm once found.Device should vibrate when bound.If the app does not find the device:press on Fit-Fire until you feel it vibrate to turn on and tap on "refresh",searching device again,then bind device,your device will be paired to phone.
- First time to use,take host out of the band,plug it into a USB port to charge(If you can not see the red indicator light,pls turn the host to other side to put in) the screen will activate.Then download APP 'Veryfit For Heartrate'/Veryfit OR Veryfit 2.0(This app can not control music,but the heart rate monitor is more accurate.And it is easy to connect with device.
- USB recharged design:Rechargeable & Long-lasting battery,about 7-10 Standby time/ 4 days Using time. Please charge it before running out of battery.30 minutes charging time is enough,do not charge it overnight.
- All day tracking:step counting,distance tracking,calorie burned; Sleep monitor: Incoming call notice,remote camera,music control,find phone,lost warning,out of range alarm. 1.First times to use,please recharge it and download APP"Veryfit For Heartrate"/VeryFit 2.0 from Apple Store or Google Play; 2.Data will be refreshed after using one day . You could find previous data in the app by click the button "Details".it can save on the band one week. So you must sync to it each week.Any problem, We promise to get back to you within 24 hours
- Purchase replacement band here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G83K1HY
- 1) Pedometer:Record daily walking of steps and mileage. 2) Dear Friends,Please Note-Calls and SMS vibration reminders :Just for Android system mobiles,not for Apple system
- Sleep Monitor:TW64 is able to detect how long you sleep, through its health software, count up your time of deep sleep,light sleep.
- Stable charger:Unique charger guarantees that TW64 could be charging stably,even in the moving car or running ,climbling.
- The energy consumption:Calculate the daily consumption of calories and heat.