Kim II-Sung founder of North Korea was born on the day the Titanic sank.
Only one in two billion people will live to be 116 or older.
During the 7th century B.C. ancient Roman "vestal virgins" were required to keep their hymens intact as proof of virginity until age 30 or they would be buried alive.
The Bible contains plenty of puns funny names humorous imagery sarcasm and irony.
By raising your legs slowly and lying on your back you cannot sink into quicksand.
Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every 2 weeks otherwise it will digest itself.
13 of the 20 most polluted cities in world are just in India.
Catnip is a natural cockroach repellent.
There is a species of spider called the Hobo Spider.
Mr. T's gold collection is worth over US$120 000.
The world consumes close to 2.25 billion cups of coffee every day.
Impotence is legal grounds for divorce in 24 American states.
McDonald's makes about US$75 million per day.
John Adams Thomas Jefferson and James Monroe died on July 4th.
Organised commercial bungee jumping first began in New Zealand in the 1980s.
In 1492 the Catholic monarchs of Spain issued a decree banning all Jews from Spain. Sultan Bayezid a Muslim sent the Ottoman navy to Spain to rescue the Jews from Spanish persecution.
One-third of Earth's land surface is partially or totally desert.
If you plant an apple seed it is almost guaranteed to grow a tree of a different type of apple.
51% of people surveyed in the U.S. say Abortion should be legal in all or most cases.
Sex change surgeries are free under Brazil's public health system since 2008.
Your heart can keep beating even if it is separated from the body because it has its own electrical impulse.
There's a 10 000-seat replica of Solomon's Temple in Sao Paulo Brazil.
Gopher snakes in Arizona are not poisonous but when frightened they may hiss and shake their tails like rattlesnakes.
Americans make up 5% of the world's population and yet produce 30% of the world's waste and use 25% of the world's resources.
The very first bomb dropped by the Allies on Berlin during World War II Killed the only elephant in the Berlin Zoo.
At a jet plane’s speed of 1 000 km (620mi) per hour the length of the plane becomes one atom shorter than its original length.
There are 5 planets you can see with the naked eye not using a telescope: Mercury Venus Mars Jupiter and Saturn.
The word "Gaga" in Filipino refers to a stupid and idiotic girl.
Capuchin Male Monkeys urinate on themselves to attract a mate.
There's a prison in Brazil that allows inmates to pedal stationary bicycles providing electricity to a nearby city in exchange for reduced sentences.
After the Titanic sank the families of the band members were billed By White Star Line for the cost of the uniforms worn as the band members died.
Fidel Castro has said that he saved ten working days a year by not bothering to shave.
John F. Kennedy won a Pulitzer Prize in 1957 although much of the book was ghostwritten by his aide Theodore Sorensen.
About 1 in 9 people lack access to an improved water source.
The World Trade Center's most famous survivor and president of its support group Tania Head was later found to be a fraud: she wasn't even in NYC on 9/11.
Nerve impulses to and from the brain travel as fast as 170 miles (274 km) per hour.
Poveglia is an island in Italy that is so dangerously "haunted" that public access is not permitted.
Neuroscientists believe babies don't dream for the first few years of their life.
In France there’s a place called Y.
Alcohol doesn't make you forget anything. When you get blackout drunk the brain temporarily loses the ability to create memories.
- Designed for a Healthy Life: Steps Counting, Find Your Phone, Camera Remote Control, Sedentary Reminder, SMS Reminding, Call Reminder, Incoming Calls Show, Calories Burned Measuring, and Sleep Management etc.
- The wristband is made of silicone, soft and skin friendly, very comfortable to wear. Using stretchy silicone material, the wearable maximum length is 7.6 inches, minimum length is 5.5 inches
- USB Connect: The whole display can be pulled out from the band and used as a USB stick. With a USB connector, it's very continent to charge the built-in battery via charger or computer
- Fit For: iPhone 4S or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iTouch5, iPad3, iPad4, iPad air, iPad mini etc IOS 7.0 or above system) Android 4.3 or above, Bluetooth 4.0. Not Fit For: Lenovo, TCL, Asus phone
- If you have any question with the item, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply within 24 hours. We offer an 30-day money-back guarantee, if the purchase has any quality defect. Please be assured the purchase
- See notifications,SMS reminding,call reminder,Incoming calls show on the OLED display.
- How to PAIR DEVICE to your phone:Download and install the VERYFIT app from Apple Store or Google Play.Open app and click on Device Icon on the bottom of screen.Tap on "Bind Device" to search then click on "Bind" to confirm once found.Device should vibrate when bound.If the app does not find the device:press on Fit-Fire until you feel it vibrate to turn on and tap on "refresh",searching device again,then bind device,your device will be paired to phone.
- First time to use,take host out of the band,plug it into a USB port to charge(If you can not see the red indicator light,pls turn the host to other side to put in) the screen will activate.Then download APP 'Veryfit For Heartrate'/Veryfit OR Veryfit 2.0(This app can not control music,but the heart rate monitor is more accurate.And it is easy to connect with device.
- USB recharged design:Rechargeable & Long-lasting battery,about 7-10 Standby time/ 4 days Using time. Please charge it before running out of battery.30 minutes charging time is enough,do not charge it overnight.
- All day tracking:step counting,distance tracking,calorie burned; Sleep monitor: Incoming call notice,remote camera,music control,find phone,lost warning,out of range alarm. 1.First times to use,please recharge it and download APP"Veryfit For Heartrate"/VeryFit 2.0 from Apple Store or Google Play; 2.Data will be refreshed after using one day . You could find previous data in the app by click the button "Details".it can save on the band one week. So you must sync to it each week.Any problem, We promise to get back to you within 24 hours
- Purchase replacement band here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G83K1HY
- 1) Pedometer:Record daily walking of steps and mileage. 2) Dear Friends,Please Note-Calls and SMS vibration reminders :Just for Android system mobiles,not for Apple system
- Sleep Monitor:TW64 is able to detect how long you sleep, through its health software, count up your time of deep sleep,light sleep.
- Stable charger:Unique charger guarantees that TW64 could be charging stably,even in the moving car or running ,climbling.
- The energy consumption:Calculate the daily consumption of calories and heat.