The Italian mafia accounts for 7% of Italy's GDP.
Japan's birth rate is so low that adult diapers are sold more than baby diapers.
It's illegal to die in Falciano del Massico a town in Italy because the cemetery is full.
A cat has been the mayor of Talkeetna Alaska for 15 years.
Pluto takes 248 years to orbit the Sun.
La Paz Bolivia was the first South American city to get an electricity supply. It was powered by llama dung.
A new word in English is created every 98 minutes.
It’s impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
92% of all new sold cars in Brazil use ethanol as fuel which is produced from sugar cane.
1 in 5 000 babies is born without an anus opening.
Brazil is the world's first country to ban tanning beds.
There is an average of 50,000 spiders per acre in green areas.
At age 10 Mussolini was expelled from a religious boarding school in Italy for stabbing a classmate in the hand.
With 1 896 km (1 178 mi) the Yonge Street in Canada is the longest street in the world.
Cucumbers are fruits.
“Almost” is the longest word in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order.
During a visit to Egypt in 2012 Hillary Clinton was pelted with tomatoes and shoes while the protesters chanted "Monica Monica".
Dreamt is the only English word that ends in the letters amt
Fidel Castro was born on a Friday the 13th.
Michael Jackson had a meeting at the WTC on 9/11 but overslept.
No other country in Europe has as many volcanoes as Italy: the peninsula stands on a fault line.
The people of the U.S. are collectively overweight by a total of about 4 billion pounds.
During WW1 the Belgian King personally led the army the Queen served as a nurse and the 14-year-old Prince enlisted as a private.
Deer can’t eat hay.
The Horse Head used in the movie "The Godfather" was real.
There's an empty place next to Muhammad's Tomb Islam's main Prophet reserved for Jesus.
In 1943 a fissure opened in a farmer's cornfield in Mexico growing into a five story tall volcano in only a week and up to 1 100 feet after a year.
A baby goat is called a “kid”.
If the human eye was a digital camera it would have 576 megapixels.
9 million adults in Britain have never used the internet.
During the 18th century you could pay your admission ticket to the zoo in London by bringing a cat or a dog to feed the lions.
Sweden has the largest scale model of the solar system in the world. It is in the scale of 1:20 million and stretches 950 km across the country.
Human saliva has a boiling point three times that of regular water.
The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
Polar bears are the world’s largest land predators.
In 2010 the country of Ghana in Africa banned the sale of second hand underwear.
Leo Da Vinci used to buy caged animals at the market just to set them free.
A moth has no stomach.
Whales can suffer from sunburns.
There's a moon named Cupid that orbits Uranus.
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)