There is no record of a human being attacked by a healthy wolf.
In ancient Greek the word "idiot" meant anyone who wasn't a politician.
Two dogs were among the Titanic survivors.
Christianity is the fastest growing religion in Iran.
Bill Gates’ first business was Traff-O-Data a company that created machines which recorded the number of cars passing a given point on a road.
Small traces of gold have been found in the leaves of Eucalyptus trees.
The first Canadian casualties of the Afghanistan war were from an American pilot bombing a training exercise.
The life of a housefly is only 14 days.
Didaskaleinophobia is the fear of going to school.
A light bulb that hasn't been turned off since 1901 still shines at a fire station in California.
Babies are born without knee caps. They don’t appear until the child reaches 2-6 years of age.
In 1975 Australia had a government shutdown which ended with the Queen firing everyone and the government starting again.
One of the only vertebrate species that can't yawn is the giraffe.
Most Romans avoided being cruel to slaves. They used bonuses and branding to improve productivity just like modern employers.
New Zealand bans all advertising on TV on Christmas Easter Good Friday and ANZAC Day.
Justin Bieber has more followers on Twitter than Spain has people.
svangerskabsforebyggende middel is a Danish word for "condom."
There are over 500 000 alcohol-related deaths in Russia each year.
Author J. K. Rowling wrote the final chapter of the last Harry Potter book in 1990 7 years before the release of the first book.
The first street lights in America were installed in Philadelphia around 1757.
Scientists have developed a microparticle filled with oxygen that can be injected into the blood stream so we can live without breathing.
A man revived 5 rivers and brought water back to 1000 villages in India using native water-preservation techniques.
Leonardo Da Vinci designed an armored car a scythed chariot a pile driver a pulley a lagoon dredge and a flying ship.
Nintendo had a chain of sex hotels in the 1950s.
The official Twitter account of @Sweden is given to a random citizen every week to manage.
Candle flames contain millions of tiny diamond particles.
The Earth experiences 50 000 Earthquakes per year and is hit by Lightning 100 times a second.
A lethal dose of chocolate for a human being is about 22 lbs. or 40 Hershey bars.
For every ‘normal’ webpage there are five porn pages.
Flamingo tongues were a delicacy in ancient Rome.
8.7%of Facebook users are fake.
It is illegal to frown at cows in Bladworth Saskatchewan.
It is impossible to whistle in a Spacesuit.
$283 200 is the absolute highest amount of money you can win on Jeopardy.
Tomatoes have more genes than humans.
Every year residents of Naco Arizona join residents of Naco Mexico for a volleyball match at the fence that separates the U.S. and Mexico.
The largest elephant on record weighed about 24 000 pounds (10 886 kg) with a height of 13 feet (3.96 m).
Capuchin Male Monkeys urinate on themselves to attract a mate.
In 2006, 253 fish-species were listed as critically endangered.
The Aztecs used Cacao seeds as a form of currency.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.