In 1944 by a huge coincidence a crossword puzzle was printed with answers all containing D-Day operation "code names" which sent MI-5 into a panic thinking their invasion plans had been discovered.
Chewing gum is banned in Singapore.
Mary is mentioned more in Islam's Quran than in the entire New Testament.
A study found that fewer than 10% of people say they're not perfectionists in any area of life so perfectionism is a common trait.
Men are less promiscuous when women are scarce.
In the UK all horses ponies and donkeys must have a horse passport.
The brain releases so much dopamine during orgasms that a brain scan resembles that of someone on heroin.
40%of minors having an abortion report that neither of their parents knew about the abortion.
77%of Russia is made up of Siberia.
Approximately 75% of human feces is made of water.
Hippo’s sweat is pink.
Uranus has the coldest planetary atmosphere in the Solar System with a minimum temperature of -371.56 °F (−224 °C).
One-third of Earth's land surface is partially or totally desert.
The first arrest for Marijuana possession and selling in the U.S. occurred in Denver Colorado on October 2 1937.
The International Space Station is as roomy as a five-bedroom house and travels at 17 500 mph.
Antarctica is almost 1.5 times the size of the U.S.
Koalas never drink water. They get fluids from the eucalyptus leaves they eat.
The Beatles used to be called Johnny and the Moondogs.
Holding a vibrator against a person's throat relaxes the vocal muscles thereby improving their voice quality.
Facebook loses almost US$25 000for every minute it's down.
Abraham Lincoln actually hated to be called "Abe."
New Zealand's native Maori make up only 15% of the population but over 50% of the imprisoned population.
All of the world's energy needs can be met with 1/10 000th of the light from the Sun that falls on Earth each day according to the inventor Ray Kurzweil.
A chip of silicon a quarter-inch square has the capacity of the original 1949 ENIAC computer which occupied a city block.
The highest point in Pennsylvania is lower than the lowest point in Colorado.
The first Friday of June is National Donut Day in the U.S.
The cruise liner Queen Elizabeth II moves only six inches for each gallon of diesel that it burns.
The first sailing boats were invented in Egypt.
Steve Jobs was awarded 141 new patents since his death.
If it’s reduced by 10% you’ll die.
New Yorkers drink almost 7 times more coffee than other cities in the US.
Owning a cat can reduce the risk of heart attacks and strokes by more than a third researchers found.
Chewing gum is banned in Singapore.
75% of the artificial vanilla produced in the world is used for ice cream and as a flavoring for chocolate.
Global warming could drive to extinction as many as 1 in 6 animal and plant species.
More people commit suicide in New York City than are murdered.
Popcorn was first domesticated in Mexico 9 000 years ago.
-40 degrees Fahrenheit is equal to -40 degrees Celsius.
After the Titanic sank the families of the band members were billed By White Star Line for the cost of the uniforms worn as the band members died.
WW1 allied soldiers would fire thousands of rounds at random over the German trenches to boil the water in their machine guns to make tea.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more