Mexico's 34th President ruled for less than an hour and then quit.
In Venice Italy all gondolas are required to be painted in black by law.
Cuba is the only island in the Caribbean to have a railroad.
The company that created Zyklon B the gas that was used to kill millions of Jews in the Holocaust still exists as a pest control company.
The average temperature in Mars is -81°F (-63°C).
Earth is the only place in the solar system where a total solar eclipse can happen.
Two-thirds of the world’s eggplant is grown in New Jersey.
60% of YouTube's 1 000 most popular videos are blocked in Germany.
Male bees die after having sex.
Newborn babies can only see in black and white for a few months.
Otto Frank was given Anne Frank's diary by Miep Gies one of the dutch citizens who helped hide the Franks.
The mask used by Michael Myers in the original film “Halloween” was actually a Captain Kirk mask painted white.
The "99% effective" label on birth control pills means that 1 out of 100 women who use the pill in a year will get pregnant.
Lobster was fed to slaves because it was considered a mark of poverty prior to the 20th century.
Candle flames contain millions of tiny diamond particles.
37% of the web is PORN
White blood cells make up about 1% of your blood.
40% of McDonald’s profits come from the sales of Happy Meals.
Lobsters breathe with the gills at the base of their legs.
An anteater is nearly 6 feet long, yet its mouth is only an inch wide.
You're more likely to get struck by lightning in Texas than find in-person voter fraud.
The smallest known dinosaur was about four inches (10 cm) tall and weighed less than a chihuahua.
Canada is the World's Most Educated Country: over half its residents have college degrees.
Beer was not considered an alcoholic beverage in Russia until 2013.
The official color of the Golden Gate Bridge is called International Orange.
Wealthy Russians hire fake ambulances to beat Moscow's traffic.
At a spending rate of $1 million a day it would take Bill Gates 218 years to spend all his money.
India is the world's largest democracy with 1.2 billion people.
Human Bones are ounce for ounce stronger than steel.
Elvis Presley was naturally blonde. He dyed his hair black.
Eagles can live in captivity for up to 46 years.
There are about 2 chickens for every human in the world.
Bamboo (the world’s tallest grass) can grow up to 90 cm in a day.
A dog's nose is the equivalent of a human fingerprint: each has a unique pattern.
There is a shark called ‘goblin shark’ which has only been seen around 50 times since its discovery in 1897.
In 1944 by a huge coincidence a crossword puzzle was printed with answers all containing D-Day operation "code names" which sent MI-5 into a panic thinking their invasion plans had been discovered.
40%of adult Americans have always slept on the same side of the bed.
One-third of first heart attacks are fatal and another third result in permanent damage to the heart.
In the United States more Frisbee discs are sold each year than baseballs basketballs and footballs combined.
During the Holocaust a Jewish woman exposed up to 3 000 hiding Jews to the Gestapo to save her family. Even after the Nazis sent her parents and husband to Auschwitz anyway in 1943 she continued to work for the Gestapo until 1945.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.