A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death.
A polar bear’s outer fur is called ‘guard hair’.
The average Japanese household watches more than 10 hours of television a day.
The average dog is as intelligent as a two-year-old child.
The weird offspring of a donkey and a zebra is called a "zonkey."
Hitler had a portrait of Henry Ford behind his desk regarding him as an "inspiration".
In 2008 Norway knighted a penguin.
The only domestic animal not mentioned in the Bible is the cat.
If you use iTunes you have already agreed not to use Apple products to create nuclear weapons.
According to the Vatican you can reduce the time you spend in purgatory by following the pope on Twitter.
Hitler Only Had One Testicle
If the Sun were the size of a beach ball in Space then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and the Earth would be as small as a pea.
During WW1 a lone Portuguese soldier convinced the Germans that they were fighting against an entire unit.
More than 100 000 babies are born addicted to cocaine each year in the U.S. due to their mothers' use of the drug during pregnancy.
Didaskaleinophobia is the fear of going to school.
The testicles on an octopus are located in its head!
Breast cancer is one of the most survivable types of cancers over a five year period.
In 2005 a Nepalese couple became the first to marry on top of Mount Everest.
Ancient Romans used a sponge on a stick to clean themselves after pooping and shared it with everyone.
The Queen of England owns a McDonald's near Buckingham Palace.
The world's oldest dog died at age 29.
Our eyes are always the same size from birth but our nose and ears never stop growing.
There is a town in France called Condom.
In the Bible God sent two bears to murder 42 children because they had mocked a man for being bald.
10 000 shipping containers are lost at sea each year and 10% of those hold toxic chemicals which may leak into the ocean.
The World's most valuable brands areApple Microsoft and Google.
Brazil has the 2nd highest number of airports in the world after the U.S.
Mr. Rogers was an ordained minister.
The glue on Israeli postage is certified kosher.
There is a small village in France called "Pussy".
In 2006 an Australian man tried to sell New Zealand on Ebay. The starting price was AU$0.01 and managed to reach AU$3000 before Ebay closed the auction.
Ronaldinho's deal with Coca-Cola ended after he was caught sipping a Pepsi in a news conference.
The average office desk has 400 times more bacteria than a toilet.
6 in 10 Americans favor the death penalty for convicted murderers.
Gun sales in the U.S. actually increase after mass shootings.
Owning a cat can reduce the risk of heart attacks and strokes by more than a third researchers found.
A third of all divorce filings of 2011 in the U.S. contained the word "Facebook."
Advertising to children under the age of 12 is illegal in Norway and Sweden.
Benjamin Franklin was the fifth in a series of the youngest son of the youngest son.
Anyone who wishes to open a new store in France of more than 300 m2 must first gain permission from a government commission that includes other existing retailers.
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)