Pixar credits its success to going against Disney’s standard narrative elements: No songs, no “I want” moments, no happy village, no love story, no villain.
The scene with Jenny on the ground outside her house in Forrest Gump is similar to painting, Christina’s World.
Darth Vader only has 12 minutes of screen time in the original Star Wars.
It would take about 9.4 million balloons to lift Carl’s house in Up.
Two actors have died playing Judas in live Biblical productions by accidentally hanging themselves for real during his death scene.
Bueller? Bueller? Bueller? Cruise? Cusack? Carrey? Depp? All were considered for the part of the hooky playing teen.
Play It, Sam? Dooley Wilson, Sam in Casablanca, was a professional drummer who couldn't play the piano. He simply mimed along, copying an offscreen pianist.
A hyena biologist sued Disney for portraying hyenas as villains in The Lion King.
Harry Potter's author J.K. Rowling lost her billionaire status because she donated so much of her money to charity.
Movie trailers used to play after the film.
Niall Horan from One Direction admits to masturbating on the tour bus. He describes it as ‘relieving tour bus boredom’.
The movie "Borat" was a huge hit in Israel in part because Borat's "Kazakh" lines were all actually in Hebrew.
As a child, Jim Carrey wore tap shoes to bed just in case his parents needed cheering up in the middle of the night.
In Harry Potter, Alan Rickman was the only person other than J.K. Rowling to know Snape was defending harry because he was in love with Lily Potter to make his performance genuine.
On 20 January 1982, Ozzy Osbourne bit the head off a bat, thinking it was only a rubber one.
Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad) played a minor role in Spielbergs 1998, Saving Private Ryan.
George Lucas' dog was named Indiana.
Robert Downey Jr. claims that Burger King saved his life from his drug addiction.
Francis Ford Coppola would read passages of Heart of Darkness to Marlon Brando on the fractious set of Apocalypse Now after learning the actor had never read the source material.
Dan Aykroyd’s first script for Ghostbusters was set in the future and Ghostbusters were completely normal, like paramedics and firemen.
David Beckham is a very close friend of actor Tom Cruise.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.