In 2011 Twitter users tweeted the equivalent of 8 163 copies of "War and Peace" every day.
Otto Frank wrote Audrey Hepburn asking her to portray his daughter Anne in the movie "The Diary of Anne Frank". Audrey kindly declined the part.
Sleeping less than 7 hours each night reduces your life expectancy.
In 1938 15 000 Argentines celebrated in Buenos Aires the NAZI annexation of Austria.
Ever wonder where the phrase two bits came from? Some coins used in the American colonies before the Revolutionary War were Spanish dollars which could be cut into pieces or bits. Since two pieces equaled one-fourth dollar the expression two bits came into being as a name for 25 cents.
In 1900 all the world's mathematical knowledge could be written in about 80 books; today it would fill more than 100 000 books.
There are two credit cards for every person in the United States.
Japan has more than 50 000 people who are over 100 years old.
Women cry on average between 30 and 64 times a year while men cry between 6 and 17 times.
1 out of every 4 dollars employers pay for healthcare in the U.S. is tied to unhealthy lifestyle choices or conditions like smoking stress or obesity.
In 5 000 years of human history only one disease has been eradicated: smallpox.
The scientific name of the llama is "lama glama."
It is illegal for U.S. citizens to eat penguins.
Wealthy Russians hire fake ambulances to beat Moscow's traffic.
84%of people surveyed in Egypt are in favor of the death penalty as a punishment for abandoning Islam.
Smearing a small amount of dog feces on an insect bite will relieve the itching and swelling.
It's not illegal to go topless in NYC.
EMI stands for ‘Electrical and Musical Instruments’.
In Germany there's a specific word for analyzing and learning to live with the past in particular the Holocaust: "Vergangenheitsbewaltigung."
Did you know you share a birthday with at least nine other million people in the world?
After Christianity the largest religious affiliation in the U.S. is Judaism.
Al Capone’s business card said he was a used furniture dealer.
Some lions mate over 50 times a day.
Britain accidentally invaded Spain in 2002. About 20 Royal Marines disembarked in Spain instead of Gibraltar for 5 minutes until the error was recognised and they all withdrew.
During a TED talk about Malaria Bill Gates opened a jar full of mosquitoes on stage so the audience would be able to empathize better.
In “Silence of the Lambs” Hannibal Lector (Anthony Hopkins) never blinks.
The females of some moth species lack wings all they can do to move is crawl.
Each of us generates about 3.5 pounds of rubbish a day most of it paper.
40% of McDonald’s profits come from the sales of Happy Meals.
Einstein was offered the presidency of Israel which he politely declined.
A herd of unicorns is called a blessing.
In 2013 a bacteria was found in New Zealand that's resistant to every single antibiotic known.
Fortune cookies are not a traditional Chinese custom. They were invented in early 1900 in San Francisco.
Christmas trees have been sold in the U.S. since 1850.
Bill Cosby spoke out against giving the death penalty to the man who shot and killed his own son.
Chocolate, macadamia nuts, cooked onions, or anything with caffeine is harmful to dogs.
Most scholars say Jesus never viewed himself as creating a new religion per se just reforming Judaism.
The Italian mafia accounts for 7% of Italy's GDP.
Astronauts aboard the ISS change clothes near a filter that sucks up the skin particles that would otherwise float around.
When Neil Armstrong first walked on the moon he carried with him a piece of the Wright brothers' first airplane.
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.