Mark Zuckerberg receives a US$ 1 salary as CEO of Facebook.
There's only one STOP sign in the entire city of Paris.
"Pistanthrophobia" is the fear of trusting people due to bad past experiences.
In “Casablanca” Humphrey Bogart never said “Play it again Sam”.
Some chickens are half male half female.
In 1900 40% of American cars were powered by steam 38% by electricity and 22% by gasoline.
35%of men from rural Brazil have had sex with an animal a study found.
Google is developing a computer so smart it can program itself.
On Sept. 9 2015 Queen Elizabeth II will become the longest-reigning UK monarch ever surpassing Queen Victoria.
Oprah Winfrey and Elvis Presley are distant cousins.
Netflix uses disguised warehouses and unmarked trucks for security purposes.
China is the world's largest supplier of Bibles.
The population density of Manhattan is much lower today than it was 100 years ago and total population has fallen by about 25%.
Norway has the world's highest gas prices at $10.12 a gallon of premium gas.
To escape the grip of a crocodile’s jaw, push your thumb into its eyeballs-it will let you go instantly.
It's estimated 1.5 million people are "missing missing" in the U.S.; people who have disappeared but haven't been reported as missing.
Water itself does not conduct electricity well but the impurities found in water do.
The female lion does ninety percent of the hunting.
Steve Jobs believed that his vegan diet would eliminate the need of showering.
A rare Apple-1 computer built in Steve Jobs' garage in the summer of 1976 was sold at an auction in 2014 for US$905 000.
"Anal"is a languagespoken in India and Burmaby 23 000 people.
The first novel ever written on a typewriter is Tom Sawyer.
Homosexuals are 39% more likely to beleft-handed.
A 10-Year-Old Accidentally Created in 2012 a New Molecule in Science Class: Tetranitratoxycarbon.
After John F. Kennedy's WW2 PT boat was sunk he wrote a message on a coconut asking for help. It worked. Kennedy kept the coconut and it became a Presidential paperweight.
Every 40 seconds someone commits suicide.
All porcupines float in water.
In 1945 a rooster named Mike lived 18 months without a head.
We all have tiny mites living in our eyelashes.
In Germany there's no punishment for a prisoner who tries to escape from jail because it is a basic human instinct to be free.
The top six foods that make your fart are beans, corn, bell peppers, cauliflower, cabbage and milk!
The very first bomb that the Allies dropped on Berlin in World War Two hit an elephant.
Sharks kill 12 people per yearwhile people kill 11 417 sharks per hour.
7% OF AMERICANS CLAIM THEY NEVER BATHE.
There's no physical description of Jesus in the Bible.
In 1996 a man broke into a radio station in New Zealand held the manager hostage and demanded the station to play "Rainbow Connection" by Kermit the frog.
Spending money on others yields more happiness than spending it on yourself a study concluded.
If you could live long enough it is inevitable that at least one of your cells would eventually develop cancer.
A sardine is not a species of fish but a name that can apply to many small varieties of pickled fish including herring and pilchard.
Robert Louis Stevenson wrote the 60 000-words-long "The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" during a six-day cocaine high.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more