The fire exits: Do not forget to check the hotel fire exits just after you have settled into your own room. This way, you would know where they are and how to get to them, just in case the unfortunate happens. Make sure that the floor where your room is situated has access to it though, so that you won’t have a hard time using it.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Changing your currency: Many travelers have the tendency to change their currency at the airports. Although this is more convenient, you can actually get better rates in other currency changing facilities. Aside from banks, check out other facilities, so that you would be able to compare their rates.
Always pack light: No matter how short or long your vacation would be, it is always best to pack light. Bring only the necessary number of shirts and pants, and just wash them in case you need to. Just focus on the most important things to bring, anyway, most of the items you may need later on can be bought in your destination.
In boarding the plane: In boarding the plane, keep in mind that you can actually carry your mobile phone, wallet, and passport with you. It is actually a better idea to keep them in your pocket, so that you can easily pull them out when needed. Don’t worry about your mobile phone, since you can always turn it off, just before the plane takes off.
Booking the best flight schedule: If you can afford it, it is actually best if you choose a flight schedule that would allow you to arrive in the morning at the country you are visiting. Thus, you should take note of the amount of time it would take for you to get to the other country. By doing that, you can ensure that you would be able to book the best flight schedule.
Make safety your priority: In boarding the plane, aside from listening to the stewardess’ presentation in using the life jacket, and such, you should also take note of the emergency exits. Count the rows towards these exits, and determine which ones are nearest to you. Aside from that, you should also check out the safety manual, which you can usually find in front of you.
What you can do when you want to jump from one city to another: If you are planning to go from one city to another for your vacation, then don’t hesitate to ask your hotel for accommodations they can recommend in another place. If you are lucky, then they might even have a partner hotel in that city, and offer you a huge discount. Do this prior to taking your flight, so that you can set up your itinerary properly.
Bring a carry-on bag with you: It is better if you can bring a small carry-on bag with you during the flight. When you do this, you would actually be saving some money, when it comes to baggage fees. Aside from that, it can offer you an easier way to keep track of your important documents and other important things, by putting them into your carry-on bag.
Don’t forget your computer files: If you have lots of important files on your computer, then you should back them up prior to leaving. This way, you wouldn’t be risking losing them while you are traveling. Make sure though that you keep your back up at a safe place, so that no one would be able to gain access to them.
Transferring to another hotel: If you are not very satisfied with the current hotel accommodation you are staying at, you can always transfer to another one, as long as you have not booked it for the whole week. However, this may also depend on the hotel policy. Thus, you should properly read its terms and conditions prior to booking the room, so that you can still make some changes at the last minute.
Double check your health insurance coverage: Weeks prior to traveling, it is important to check your health insurance coverage. This should be done in order to see whether it can provide you coverage while traveling or not. If it does not, then checking it early would provide you time to look for an alternative option, so that you would be covered just in case.
SaleBestseller No. 1
Trtl Pillow - Scientifically Proven Super Soft Neck Support Travel Pillow – Machine Washable Grey
- Scientifically proven long-haul flight neck support pillow
- Holds neck in ergonomic position during rest
- Better than a traditional u-shaped memory foam travel pillow
- Half the size of a travel pillow and weighs only 148 grams - travels easy
- Easily attaches to luggage
SaleBestseller No. 2
Purefly Soft Velvet Inflatable Travel Neck Pillow for Airplanes with Packsack
- INFLATES WITH A BUTTON- INVENTION OF THE YEAR 2014- Yes! This unique neck pillow inflates with a button - Press repeatedly on the lower profile of the pillow till you reach your expected inflation! To release the air, push double sealed black air valve given on the pillow.
- SCIENTIFIC DESIGN- The innovative design will give you utmost comfort by providing a'Raised Neck Support' to hold your head upright and maintain proper neck alignment!
- SOFT VELVET MATERIAL AND WASHABLE COVER- It is manufactured with very soft, micro-velvet fabric that is very light-weight but with intrinsic robust quality. Besides, the cover is removable and washable.
- FREE ATTRACTIVE PACK-SACK PROVIDED- After using - you can press the air valve to release the air - fold it & keep it in the beautiful pack-sack provided free of cost!
- A VERSATILE MULTI-PURPOSE PRODUCT- Great travel companion with no bulk feel.- PERFECT GIFT FOR YOUR LOVED ONES - Let your love ones taking vacations with more comfort and fun. Moreover,it is good friend for watching movies at home or sleeping in office.