In Belarus it is illegal to applaud in public.
A “2 by 4″ is really 1 1/2 by 3 1/2.
Hannibal had only one eye after getting a disease while attacking Rome.
Birds don’t urinate.
The average person spends 6 months of their life sitting at red lights.
King Henry VIII slept with a gigantic axe beside him.
A 2-headed dolphin was discovered on a beach in Turkey in 2014.
The kangaroo’s ancestors lived in trees. Today there are eight different kinds of tree kangaroos.
1 in every 8 deaths on earth are linked to air pollution a study says.
A smoker would theoretically have to consume nearly 1 500 pounds of marijuana within about 15 minutes to die of an overdose.
Indian actor Brahmanandam Kanneganti had a role in more than 1000 films a world record.
Hair is made from the same substance as fingernails.
In 2003, Dr. Roger Mugford invented the “wag-o-meter” a device that claims to interpret a dog’s exact mood by measuring the wag of its tail.
Between 100 and 300 tons of cosmic dust enter the Earth's atmosphere every day.
Scientists have developed a microparticle filled with oxygen that can be injected into the blood stream so we can live without breathing.
Mongolia is the largest landlocked country.
Babies are born with no bacteria in their bodies.
There's a nail polish that detects date rape drugs by dipping a finger into the drink.
In the original script "Rocky" ended with Rocky throwing the fight and opening a pet store for Adrian with the money he made.
Ancient Romans celebrated "Saturnalia" a festival in which slaves and their masters would switch places.
The Amazon River once flowed in the opposite direction from east to west.
103countries have abolished the death penalty. Notable exceptions include the U.S. Japan and China.
A two-bit moon is in its first quarter.
Alligators cannot move backwards.
Every day more money is printed for monopoly than the US Treasury.
Smoking makes the risk of a heart attack 200% to 400% greater than that of nonsmokers.
Government officials in Lionel Messi's hometown in Argentina have banned parents from naming their children "Messi."
The farthest distance from Earth an astronaut has ever traveled was during the Apollo 13 emergency.
The Catholic Church once put a dead Pope on trial.
In 1859 24 rabbits were released in Austrailia. Within six years the population grew to 2 million.
Rio de Janeiro means "January River" and it was called that by mistake. A Portuguese explorer thought the bay was the mouth of a river.
Elephant scan get sunburned so they protect themselves with sand.
A piece of paper can be folded no more then 9 times.
There's a restaurant built into a grotto in Italy.
In 1933 Mickey Mouse an animated cartoon character received 800 000 fan letters.
The first online transaction ever was Stanford students buying marijuana from MIT students.
A song that gets stuck in your head is called an "earworm".
In 1986 a volcanic lake in Cameroon Africa burped a C02 gas cloud that killed 1 746 people in minutes.
The average American butt is 14.9 inches long.
The Chuck E. Cheese franchise was created by Atari a resteraunt combining robotic animals and arcade games with family meals. They name the franchise a Pizza Time Theater. Chuck E. Cheese was first opened in 1977.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more