“You know when transformation happens? Right now. It’s a present activity. Who is the new you? Show me the new you.” ― Jillian Michaels
“I can always use a good chest fly in my life” ― Jillian Michaels
Before you continue, Try To Train Your Brain!
Watch Video: Best Sneakers For Your Workout
“Having the right to happiness means having the right to earn it, not having it given to you without effort and action on your part.” ― Jillian Michaels, Unlimited: How to Build an Exceptional Life
“Fitness isn’t about a crunch or a push up, it’s about taking your power back.” ― Jillian Michaels
“Unless You Puke, Faint or Die, Keep Going!” ― Jillian Michaels, Making the Cut: The 30-Day Diet and Fitness Plan for the Strongest, Sexiest You
“I want you to take a moment here and write down all the problems that are plaguing you at this moment, from big to small. Now ask yourself what you contributed in creating your current situation. Did the professor fail you because you never went to class? Did your boss yell at you because you were on YouTube instead of working?” ― Jillian Michaels, Unlimited: How to Build an Exceptional Life
The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life. Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat. — Albert Einstein
If you were born with the ability to change someone’s perspective or emotions, never waste that gift. It is one of the most powerful gifts God can give—the ability to influence. — Shannon L. Alder
Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom. — Michael Ellner
Being mortal is about the struggle to cope with the constraints of our biology, with the limits set by genes and cells and flesh and bone. Medical science has given us remarkable power to push against these limits, and the potential value of this power was a central reason I became a doctor. But again and again, I have seen the damage we in medicine do when we fail to acknowledge that such power is finite and always will be. We’ve been wrong about what our job is in medicine. We think our job is to ensure health and survival. But really it is larger than that. It is to enable well-being. And well-being is about the reasons one wishes to be alive. Those reasons matter not just at the end of life, or when debility comes, but all along the way. Whenever serious sickness or injury strikes and your body or mind breaks down, the vital questions are the same: What is your understanding of the situation and its potential outcomes? What are your fears and what are your hopes? What are the trade-offs you are willing to make and not willing to make? And what is the course of action that best serves this understanding? — Atul Gawande (Being Mortal: Medicine and What Matters in the End)
In my world, you don’t get to call yourself “pro-life” and be against common-sense gun control — like banning public access to the kind of semiautomatic assault rifle, designed for warfare, that was used recently in a Colorado theater. You don’t get to call yourself “pro-life” and want to shut down the Environmental Protection Agency, which ensures clean air and clean water, prevents childhood asthma, preserves biodiversity and combats climate change that could disrupt every life on the planet. You don’t get to call yourself “pro-life” and oppose programs like Head Start that provide basic education, health and nutrition for the most disadvantaged children...The term “pro-life” should be a shorthand for respect for the sanctity of life. But I will not let that label apply to people for whom sanctity for life begins at conception and ends at birth. What about the rest of life? Respect for the sanctity of life, if you believe that it begins at conception, cannot end at birth. — Thomas L. Friedman
- HIGHEST POTENCY AVAILABLE TURMERIC PILLS ENHANCED WITH BIOPERINE: BioSchwartz Turmeric formula has 1500mg of Turmeric Curcumin with 95% Standardized Curcuminoids per serving (Highest Potency) and 10mg of BioPerine (black pepper, curcumin with black pepper) aiding in enhanced absorption and bio-availability.
- ALL NATURAL, NON-GMO, NO FILLERS, BINDERS OR PRESERVATIVES: Our professional grade Turmeric with BioPerine (curcumin with BioPerine) is a natural turmeric powder and has better absorption compared to common turmeric teas. Our Curcumin is also FREE Of soy, gluten, milk, egg, wheat, GMOs, peanuts, sweeteners, shellfish and sugar.
- DOCTOR FORMULATED & MADE IN USA: Our Turmeric extract is formulated by doctors and manufactured in the USA in an FDA-approved facility following strict GMP guidelines. Our Turmeric with BioPerine is third party tested to assure the highest quality and purity of each batch.
- HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Not only is our Tumeric Curcumin supplement potent, but we also use patented BioPerine (10mg per serving) to aid in increased absorption and bioavailability. Through industry research, we believe that Turmeric with black pepper is essential in good turmeric curcumin supplements. We only use pure and raw ingredients in all our formulas.
- 100% SATISFACTION - MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We want you to be fully satisfied! That's why we back every order with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee so you can shop with confidence. If you are not satisfied with our product, you are protected by our no questions asked, money-back guarantee.
- GET 15 TIMES MORE RESULTS THAN WITH CAPSULES. With superior patented technology, our living organisms reach deep into your intestinal tract where they are needed most. Our formula will even reach your large intestine. See below to understand the Science behind the Superiority.
- STAY WELL. 80% of your immune system is in your gut, and when probiotics (the good guys) are abundant in your body, it becomes harder for the bad guys to settle in. PRO-15 replenishes beneficial bacteria for optimal digestive and immune health, helps balance yeast growth, and promotes daily relief from gas, bloating, and irregularity. Life should be easy.
- LIFT YOUR MOOD AND ENERGY LEVELS. Fatigue and irritability are often a result of poor vitamin and nutrient absorption. PRO-15 helps create a microenvironment inside your digestive system that promotes full mineral absorption so you can finally feel like your happy, energetic, and vibrant self.
- RELIEVE YOUR SENSITIVE STOMACH. Hyperbiotics PRO-15 is released at consistent levels throughout the day and throughout your Gl tract; whereas other capsules more closely resemble a bomb being dropped in your upper stomach - releasing all organisms at one time, often causing digestive upset.
- LOSE WEIGHT. New studies show that gut microflora may improve your metabolism and accelerate fat loss. Get your gut back into equilibrium so your waistline will follow.
Including pomegranates in your diet: You would probably think that eating this fruit can even make you gain more weight, because of its taste. On the contrary, due to the fact that it is so sweet, eating pomegranates can actually help you in curbing your appetite for sugar-filled snacks. Aside from that, seeds of this fruit can reduce the ability of your body to store fats.
Take pictures of yourself: Prior to starting your diet program, you should take a picture of yourself. By doing this, you would have a picture that you can compare yourself to, after weeks of losing weight. This can make you more motivated, and ensure that you stay on track.
Wash your car: Your car needs washing on a regular basis to keep in clean. To lose weight, instead of taking it to car washing stations, you should wash it yourself, so that you can get more exercise. Make sure to do it properly, so that you can lose weight and have a shiny vehicle as well.
Include a good source of protein in every meal: Each time you eat, you should include a good source of protein such as eggs, chicken, fish, lean meat, and such. By doing that, you can ensure that you are providing your body with more muscle building nutrients. Aside from that, it can also suppress your appetite, since proteins are usually harder to digest.
Never skip meals: Skipping meals is the last thing you want to do if you want to lose weight. Doing it can actually make you gain weight, instead of losing some, since it can trigger your body to lower down your metabolism. Aside from that, it can also prompt your body to save its reserve energy. Moreover, skipping meals can also trigger binge eating.
Monitor your weight: Monitoring your weight is one of the things that you can do in order to motivate yourself more in losing some of it. This is especially true, if you are able to lose a number of pounds each time you climb onto the weighing scale. To ensure that it is the case, then do it only once in a week or every couple of weeks.
Cut down your consumption of alcohol: Several alcoholic beverages actually contain lots of calories. Because of that, alcohol consumption should be cut out or at least be kept to a minimum level. Aside from that, when you drink such types of drinks, it can affect your activities the next day. Thus, it means that it can make you postpone your exercise, and stay in bed the whole day.