In 1972 a pocket of uranium in Africa was found to have undergone self-sustaining nuclear fission for hundreds of thousands of years making it the only known naturally formed nuclear reactor.
Crocodiles eat stones.
In Italy there is a submerged bronze statue of Jesus Christ of 2.5 metres tall.
Entomophobia is the fear of insects.
Norwegians pay half tax in November so everyone has more money for Christmas.
In the Netherlands there are dozens of public facilities where you can bring recreational drugs including marijuana cocaine and ecstasy to test if they are safe.
More people are afraid of spiders than death. Amazingly few people are afraid of Champagne corks even though you are more likely to be killed by one than by a spider.
Swedish wasn't made the official language of Sweden until 2009.
Butterflies and insects have their skeletons on the outside of their bodies called the exoskeleton. This protects the insect and keeps water inside their bodies so they don’t dry out.
Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise.
The average woman in New York spends 19 minutes primping and 7 minutes deciding what to wear each day.
There is a Welsh-speaking part of Argentina. It has its own dialect of Welsh.
Scientists had to go 45 million years back in history to find the elephant’s oldest ancestor.
Unfaithful men have lower IQsaccording to a scientific study.
Giraffe are already extinct in at least seven countries in Africa.
White blood cells make up about 1% of your blood.
The French government gives medals to citizens who have "successfully raised several children with dignity."
There are an average of 178 sesame seeds on a McDonald’s Big Mac bun.
If you consistently fart for 6 years & 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb!
A raisin dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up and down continuously from the bottom of the glass to the top.
The flamingo can only eat when its head is upside down.
The owl has a small brain.
The CIA spent US$20 million in the 60s training cats to spy on the Soviets. The first spy cat was hit by a taxi.
Degringolade means to fall and disintegrate.
The skin is 64% water muscles and kidneys are 79% and even the bones are watery: 31%.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
During a severe windstorm or rainstorm the Empire State Building sways several feet to either side.
Islam allows abortion if the pregnancy is a threat to the woman's life or if it's the result of a rape and is less than 4 months old.
In Alaska it is illegal to whisper in someone’s ear while they’re moose hunting.
In Japan Ronald McDonald is called Donald McDonald due to a lack of a clear "r" sound in Japanese.
When we think of Big Ben in London we think of the clock. Actually it’s the bell.
Christmas was once illegal in England.
African elephants can distinguish human languages genders and ages associated with danger.
Phobophobia is the fear of having a phobia.
A face-recognition software determined that Leonardo Da Vinci's Mona Lisa is 83% happy 9% disgusted 6% fearful and 2% angry.
The Netherlands is the world's largest per capita consumer of coffee averaging 2.4 cups of coffee per person per day.
In 1913 Argentina was the world's 10th wealthiest nation per capita. Now it's the 54th.
Moon landing conspiracy theories were proven wrong in 2011 when a NASA probe revealed high-resolution photos of the Apollo Moon landing sites.
The dark side of the Moon is actually turquoise.
Mars had an oxygen-rich atmosphere around 4 billion years ago.
The average lead pencil will draw a line 35 miles long or write approximately 50 000 English words.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.