Alcohol doesn't make you forget anything. When you get blackout drunk the brain temporarily loses the ability to create memories.
The scales of a crocodile are made of certain, the same substance that hooves and fingernails are made of.
Lobsters are considered to be the cockroaches of the sea.
Prostitution is illegal in Israel yet 12 000 women work in the sex trade along with roughly 1 000 men.
A new word in English is created every 98 minutes.
An adult human being is made up of around 7 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 atoms.
Pteronophobia is the fear of being tickled by feathers!
Hitler planned to collect thousands of Jewish artifacts to build a "Museum of An Extinct Race" after the war.
Of all the words in the English language the word ’set’ has the most definitions!
Microsoft pays you to use Bing instead of Google.
Iran's largest airport had a Star of David embedded into its roof for 30 years until it was discovered through Google Earth.
Coconuts kill about 150 people each year. That’s more than sharks.
Eating dark chocolate every day reduces the risk of heart disease by one-third.
The more features your phone has the longer you spend in the toilet.
You share your birthday with at least 9 million other people in the world.
Ghosts appear in 4 Shakespearian plays; Julius Caesar Richard III Hamlet and Macbeth.
The production of Disney's film Tangled was more expensive than Avatar's production.
The average American eats 25 pounds (11.3 KG) of candy each year.
There is a 180-foot (55-meter) long stuffed pink bunny on top of a hill in Italy.
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogery- chwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch is the official name of a village in Wales.
The Bible was Isaac Newton's greatest passion writing more about religion than science and mathematics.
Oxford University Is Older Than the Aztecs.
Barack Obama won a Grammy in 2006 for the audio version of his memoir "Dreams From My Father."
The ZIP in “ZIP code” means Zoning Improvement Plan.
Benjamin Franklin published a paper saying America's population growth was so fast it would surpass Britain in 100 years. This alarmed British leadership and was a factor in their oppression of the colonies.
There is just one insect native to Antarctica the Belgica Antarctica.
Over 100 000 new dot com domains are registered on the web every day.
Every 2 weeks on average someone jumps off the Golden Gate Bridge.
In 2013 a bacteria was found in New Zealand that's resistant to every single antibiotic known.
Sex is banned aboard the ISS (International Space Station).
Only about 15% of the Sahara Desert is covered in sand.
The U.S. Government created a Twitter clone for Cubans in 2011.
In the 16th century England punished vagabonds with two years of servitude for the first offence and death penalty for the second.
Roughly a third of the world's adult population smokes.
All Pakistani passports bear the inscription "This passport is valid for all countries of the World except Israel."
M&Ms were created in 1941 as a means for soldiers to enjoy chocolate without it melting.
A giraffe can go without water longer than a camel.
The expiration date on water bottles is for the bottle not the water.
Oil is cheaper than water in Venezuela and Saudi Arabia.
Sam Houston the general who won Texas independence from Mexico was removed from his post as Governor after refusing to support the Confederacy on the Civil War.
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.