There's a village in India that produces most bouncers and bodyguards of New Delhi's nightclubs.
Every piece of plastic ever made still exists.
Your nose can remember 50 000 different scents.
Shark corneas are being used in human eye transplants.
Women spend over 4 years (in total)of their lives menstruating.
All snow crystals are hexagonal.
37% of the Argentine population are of Italian descent about 12 8 million people.
Claustrophobia is the fear of small spaces.
The population density of Manhattan is much lower today than it was 100 years ago and total population has fallen by about 25%.
Paris taxi drivers have to pay nearly 200 000 euros for their licenses. That's why there are so few.
A Boeing 747s wingspan is longer than the Wright brother’s first flight.
Smoking near Apple computers voids the warranty.
The Golden Gate uses the largest bridge cables ever made long enough to encircle the world more than 3 times at the equator.
There are 3,000 kinds of lice in the world.
In Brazil just 43% of adults have a high-school degree. In Sweden it's 87%.
Elvis Presley failed a music class in High School.
Dogs have lived with humans for over 14,000 years.
A rodents teeth never stop growing. They are worn down by the animal’s constant gnawing on bark leaves and other vegetables.
Mars is about half the size of the Earth.
Entomophobia is the fear of insects.
A Japanese man survived both the Hiroshima and Nagasaki atomic bombings during WW2.
A dog's sense of smell is 10 000 times stronger than humans.
A group of twelve or more cows is called a flink.
The longest common English word without vowels is "rhythms".
One of the reasons the WWF chose the Panda as their logo was to save printing costs.
Teddy Roosevelt volunteered for service in World War I ten years after having served as U.S. president.
23%of the couples who meet through online dating end up marrying.
A "GAY BOMB" was once proposed at the Pentagon to turn the enemy gay.
Gorillas sleep as much as fourteen hours per day.
6 months before the Challenger disaster a lone engineer told his superiors about the O-Ring problem and warned the result "would be a catastrophe of the highest order: loss of human life."
Italy's PM Benito Mussolini tortured his enemies by forcing them to swallow massive doses of castor oil.
California has built 23 prisons since 1980. In the same period the University of California system has opened just one new campus.
An average swimming pool loses 1 000 gallons (3 785 L) a month to evaporation and other causes.
Mice and Human DNA are 97.5% similar.
The production of Disney's film Tangled was more expensive than Avatar's production.
Cancer mortality rate has fallen from 215 deaths per 100 000 people in 1991 to 172 deaths per 100 000 people in 2010.
Most young fireflies feed on nectar and pollen, although adult fireflies do not need to eat to survive.
Norway owns an uninhabited frozen island located halfway between Africa and Antarctica.
Neuroscientists believe babies don't dream for the first few years of their life.
The inhabitants of ancient Rome had a sewer goddess a toilet god and a god of excrement.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover