Fireflies do not bite or have pincers. Fireflies are harmless, they don’t even carry diseases.
More U.S. soldiers committed suicide than died in combat in 2012.
In Austria there’s a town called FUCKING
Norway has the world's highest gas prices at $10.12 a gallon of premium gas.
During WW2 when Hitler visited Paris the French cut the lift cables on the Eiffel Tower so that Hitler would have to climb the steps if he wanted to reach the top.
The male seahorse carries the eggs until they hatch instead of the female.
If your dog's feet smell like corn chips you're not alone. The term "Frito Feet" was coined to describe the scent.
The third country in space after The U.S. and the USSR was Canada which was considered to have the most advanced space program in 1962.
Humans share 50% of their DNA with bananas.
In England in the 1880′s pants was considered a dirty word.
Moose have very poor vision. Some have even tried to mate with cars.
Playing in a marching band is considered to be a moderate exercise.
China has the most goats in the world, they have over 170 Million.
Women blink 19 times per minute compared to 11 for men.
A baby's brain can use up to 50% of the total glucose supply which may help explain why babies need so much sleep.
It takes one fifteen-to-twenty-year-old tree to produce seven hundred paper grocery bags.
The Basenji is the worlds only bark-less dog.
1 Can of Soda a day increases your chances of getting type 2 diabetes by 22%.
A blue whale is larger than a basketball court.
In Judaism you don't need to be Jewish to get into the "next world" (Heaven).
Julius Caesar Mark Antony and Octavian all made pilgrimages to Alexander the Great's tomb in Alexandria.
Four Japanese scientists measured the amount of friction between a shoe a banana skin and the floor: it's 0.07.
Being hit by lightning causes weird skin designs called "Lichtenberg figures."
The Diary of Anne Frank is banned in Lebanon for "portraying Jews Israel or Zionism favorably".
In Japan Burger King has an all-black burger.
99% of a Panda's diet consists of bamboo.
Google takes over 200 factors into account to deliver the best results for any query in a fraction of a second.
At latitude 60 degrees south you can sail all the way around the world.
A Slave in America in 1850 would cost over US$12 000 in 2013 dollars.
Cherophobia is the fear of being too happy because "something tragic" will happen.
Almost 70 percent of the red meat eaten globally is goat meat.
A woman's risk of breast cancer approximately doubles if she has a first-degree relative (mother sister daughter) who has been diagnosed with breast cancer.
The U.S. Government created a Twitter clone for Cubans in 2011.
Pope Paul VI claimed that animals can go to heaven.
Our moon is bigger than Pluto and 1/4 the diameter of Earth.
"Good cholesterol" (HDL) can "turn bad" and solidify into fat-clogs.
During the average meal you eat over 90 000 miles of DNA.
A cockroach can live several weeks with its head cut off.
At the age of 11 Benjamin Franklin invented a pair of swim fins. He was later recognized by his induction into the International Swimming Hall of Fame.
Spiders are scared of ants due to the formic acid they contain.
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.