The official name of Spain is the "Kingdom of Spain."
A lion’s roar can be heard from five miles away.
A blind chameleon still changes colors to match his environment.
Hong Kong holds the most Rolls Royce’s per capita.
The Pentagon has a plan for combating a zombie apocalypse.
The 100 richest people in the world earned enough money in 2012 to end global poverty 4 times.
If you try to suppress a sneeze you might rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
A scientist in Antarctica got a date through Tinder with a girl camping just 45 minutes away.
A grizzly bear has to eat almost 20 000 calories a day.
There is a species of fungus called "Chorioactis" that only exists in Texas and rural Japan and is thought to have been in both places for 19 million years.
The average person in France sleeps 8.83 hours per day the most in the developed world.
Eigengrau (“brain gray”) is the color your eyes see in total darkness.
The first man-made object in space was the German V2 rocket.
The "Fi" in "WiFi" doesn't mean anything. The creators just called it that because it rhymed with "HiFi".
Michael Jackson bought the rights to most of The Beatles' music for US$47.5 million in 1985. It's now worth US$450 million.
Percentage of Africa that is wilderness: 28% Percentage of North America that is wilderness: 38%
Scientists can turn peanut butter into diamonds.
Cancers are primarily an environmental disease with 90 - 95% of cases attributed to environmental factors and 5 - 10% due to genetics.
Broccoli and cauliflower are the only vegetables that are flowers.
It costs US$8 876 per year to own and maintain an average car in the U.S. That's US$443 800 in 50 years.
In 1973 China proposed to give 10 million Chinese women to the U.S. to boost the U.S. population.
The Irish deer is the largest deer to have ever existed. It went into extinction approximately 7,700 years ago.
1 in 5 Americans believes that the world will end in their lifetime.
The Basenji is the worlds only bark-less dog.
As a child Hitler wanted to be a priest.
Michael Jackson had a meeting at the WTC on 9/11 but overslept.
Norway had a nationwide "butter crisis" in 2011: a single 250 g (8.8 oz) pack of butter would cost about US$50.
40%of the earth's land is in 6 countries.
Americans consume 12.5 teaspoons more sugar each day than the American Heart Association recommends.
Apple and pear seeds contain arsenic, which may be deadly to dogs.
James Cameron was homeless when writing the movie "The Terminator " and sold the rights for US$1 on the condition he could direct it.
Los Angeles’s full name is “El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula.”
The female lion does ninety percent of the hunting.
The swan has over 25,000 feathers in its body.
There's a pill that makes farts smell like chocolate.
About 300 couples marry in Las Vegas every day.
Late-night dancing was illegal in Japan until 2015.
All totalled the sunlight that strikes Earth at any given moment weighs as much as an ocean liner.
If you put a drop of liquor on a scorpion it will instantly go mad and sting itself to death.
In Judaism there's a blessing thanking God for having the ability to excrete.
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)