Sign up with frequent flyer points: Whether you are a frequent traveler or not, signing up for airline frequent flyer points may provide you with lots of advantages. The more points you would be able to rack up, the more money you may be able to save in your future travel plans. Just make sure that your account is duly updated with your frequent flyer points, so that you can take advantage of it soon.
The requested album cannot be loaded at this time. Error: OAuthException Code: 190, Error validating application. Application has been deleted.(via Facebook)
What to do when the airport is far from your place: If the airport where you are going to take your flight is a bit far from your house, then you may want to book a park and fly hotel. These types of hotels usually offer a package, in which you can leave your car with them, for the duration of your trip. In most cases, there is no need to pay for your room while your car is parked at their basement or garage. They will only charge you minimal fees for parking, while you are traveling.
Take note of the baggage requirements: Prior to booking your flight reservation, you should check its baggage requirements first. In most cases, international flights usually provide you with more baggage allowance than the domestic ones. Aside from checking on the check-in baggage terms and conditions though, don’t forget to read the terms for carry on bags as well.
Booking the best flight schedule: If you can afford it, it is actually best if you choose a flight schedule that would allow you to arrive in the morning at the country you are visiting. Thus, you should take note of the amount of time it would take for you to get to the other country. By doing that, you can ensure that you would be able to book the best flight schedule.
Wear comfortable clothing: Going overseas usually involves very long flights, which is why it is a good idea to wear comfortable clothing. Aside from that, you should also bring a jacket so that you won’t feel cold. Moreover, for women, it is best to wear flat shoes, so that you won’t have difficulties in boarding and getting off the aircraft.
Double check the website: If it is your first time to book online, or at a particular website, don’t forget to double check if it is really a legitimate site to purchase an airline ticket from. One way of doing it is to see if its web address starts with “https://” which basically means that it is secure. Aside from that, you should also check out reviews about it.
Booking flights with layover: When you book flights online, you may have a tendency to disregard the layover time. You would usually know that there is a lengthy layover in between flights, when the total duration of the flight is quite longer than the other ones. Thus, keep an eye out for flights with longer layover times, so that you won’t be spending too much time in airports.
Make safety your priority: In boarding the plane, aside from listening to the stewardess’ presentation in using the life jacket, and such, you should also take note of the emergency exits. Count the rows towards these exits, and determine which ones are nearest to you. Aside from that, you should also check out the safety manual, which you can usually find in front of you.
Being in a country for a shorter period of time: If you are planning to be at a certain country for just a short period of time, then you should avoid foods that you are not very familiar with. You should also stay away from drinks that can get you feeling sick. This is because, you may not have time to recover from it, before you have to take a trip going home.
Take note of the hotel details on your phone: It is very important that you take note of the hotel details, especially if you are at an unfamiliar city. Some of the details you want to include would be its name, address, and phone number. By doing this, you would be able to find your way back, just in case you get lost.
Taking landscape pictures: If you are visiting a country with beautiful landscape views, then you should not forget bringing your camera with you. When you are at a good spot to take landscape photos though, it is a good idea if you bring your tripod with you. This way, you can ensure that the pictures won’t get affected with the shaking of your hand, and you would really capture the beauty of the landscapes.
Bestseller No. 1
Empty Amber Glass Spray Bottles with Labels (2 Pack) - 16oz Refillable Container for Essential Oils, Cleaning Products, or Aromatherapy - Durable Black Trigger Sprayer w/Mist and Stream Settings
- UV PROTECTION - protects against degradation from ultraviolet light and keeps your essential oils safe plus the glass is not affected by strong oils like citrus. BPA and LEAD FREE.
- GREAT DESIGN fits in your hand but is large enough that you will not have to constantly refill. Looks great and is sturdy with a reliable squeeze trigger sprayer. Includes CAP and TWO LABELS.
- SAVE MONEY, help the environment, and reduce plastic chemicals in your house with a clean chemical free reusable mister for all your liquid sprays
- REFILL with whatever you make at home. Unlimited uses include mixing your own cleaners, spraying plant like succulents or herbs, home linen spray for ironing, hair moisturizing spray, non-toxic bug spray, pet sprays for fleas or odor, natural air freshener for the house, floor or carpet cleaner, vinegar and water mixture for cleaning windows, cosmetic face moisturizer, washing vegetables, bathroom deodorizer and homemade skin and beauty recipes
- GUARANTEED for life because of its durability. ORDER ONE NOW and If you are not absolutely satisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we will happily refund your money!
Bestseller No. 2
Etekcity Digital Hanging Luggage Scale, Portable Handheld Baggage Scale for Travel, Suitcase Scale with Rubber Paint, Temperature Sensor, 110 Pounds, Battery Included
- High-accuracy sensor and rubber paint technology. Capacity: 110lb/50kg, Graduation: 0.1lb/50g
- Avoid Overweight Fees: hook your suitcased for instant weight and save time before you wait in line
- Built for Travel: Weight before you go and fit the scale in pockets without adding excessive weight
- Thermometer temperature sensor in both F° and C°. Know your delicate luggage is in an ideal climate
- Tare and auto-off functions included to preserve both time and energy; Low battery and overload indication; Automatically lock weight results; FDA/FCC/CE/ROHS Compliant; 1-Year Warranty by Etekcity