The Bible was Isaac Newton's greatest passion writing more about religion than science and mathematics.
There are still unexplored passageways in the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt.
The World's Most Popular Fruit is the TOMATO.
Adolf Hitler was obsessed with America's Old West.
During WW2 Japan bombed China with fleas infected with bubonic plague.
There are approximately 100 million acts of sexual intercourse each day.
The colour red doesn’t really make bulls angry; they are color-blind.
Goats were the first animals domesticated by man in 10,000 B.C.
8 billion chickens are consumed in the U.S. each year.
9 million adults in Britain have never used the internet.
A woodchuck breathes only 10 times in hibernation.
Grizzly bears have a bite-force of over 8 000 000 pascals enough to crush a bowling ball.
Flamingos can only eat with their heads upside down.
The Titanic's chief baker "fortified" himself with alcohol and thus survived the freezing water for 2 hours until he was rescued.
Over 800 000 people are arrested for marijuana in the U.S. each year.
Landlocked Bolivia maintains a standing navy in preparation for the day it reconquers coastline lost to Chile in the 19th Century.
The boiling point of water at the top of Mt. Everest is 71 °C (160 °F).
Novelist Stephen King said that Professor Umbridge from the Harry Potter series is the "greatest make-believe villain to come along since Hannibal Lecter."
Contrary to popular belief Coffee does not dehydrate you studies have found.
The word "school" comes from the ancient Greek for "free time."
During the 7th century B.C. ancient Roman "vestal virgins" were required to keep their hymens intact as proof of virginity until age 30 or they would be buried alive.
It's scientifically proven that even a small dose of POWER changes how a person's brain operates and diminishes empathy.
The weird offspring of a donkey and a zebra is called a "zonkey."
Smoking makes the risk of a heart attack 200% to 400% greater than that of nonsmokers.
Almost a third of the world's languages are spoken only in Africa.
Lincoln suffered depression and avoided carrying knives fearing he would use it on himself.
There is a waterfall in Antarctica that runs red as blood.
No one knows who invented the fire hydrant because its patent was burned in a fire.
God is not mentioned once in the book of Esther.
“I am.” is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
Polar bears are the largest land predators on earth standing over 11' high and weighing over 1 700 lbs.
The NAZIs considered Native Americans to be part of the Aryan race.
Today 2 500 Americans will try cocaine for the first time.
Hitler while in prison wrote to a Mercedes dealership begging for a car loan.
The present population of 5 billion plus people of the world is predicted to become 15 billion by 2080.
The jars of Nutella sold in a year could cover The Great Wall of China 8 times.
No word in the English language rhymes with month orange silver or purple.
A man left Havana in a hot air balloon in 1856 and has been missing ever since.
Eating salmon helps hair grow faster.
35%of men from rural Brazil have had sex with an animal a study found.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products