Don’t forget the numbers: When you travel, there are lots of important numbers that you want to take note of. Some of which would be your itinerary confirmation number, your flight number, your hotel room number, your flight seat number, as well as a bunch of phone numbers you may need. Write them all down in a notepad or a piece of paper that you can fit into your wallet, so that you can easily refer to it.
[justified_image_grid caption=off preset=15 lightbox=foobox mobile_lightbox=foobox orderby=rand allow_animated_gifs=yes limit=0 last_row=flexible-match-center load_more=click load_more_limit=20 load_more_text=”Load More – Click Here” facebook_id=161705250511513 facebook_album=185671974781507](via Facebook)
Transferring to another hotel: If you are not very satisfied with the current hotel accommodation you are staying at, you can always transfer to another one, as long as you have not booked it for the whole week. However, this may also depend on the hotel policy. Thus, you should properly read its terms and conditions prior to booking the room, so that you can still make some changes at the last minute.
What you can do when you want to jump from one city to another: If you are planning to go from one city to another for your vacation, then don’t hesitate to ask your hotel for accommodations they can recommend in another place. If you are lucky, then they might even have a partner hotel in that city, and offer you a huge discount. Do this prior to taking your flight, so that you can set up your itinerary properly.
Booking online: When booking your travel items online, you will need to have a credit or a debit card on hand. It is actually better if you the card is in front of you when you book it, since most sites would ask not just for the credit card number. Sites would actually need the last three digits at the back of your card, the name that appears on your card, its expiry date, as well as your billing address.
Convert your money into the currency of the country you are visiting: Days or weeks before you take your trip, it is a good idea to convert some of your money into the currency of the country you are visiting. This way, you won’t get stuck with no local money to pay for the first few expenses you would make after arriving. One example of the expense you may incur is paying the taxi cab on your way to the hotel.
Know the necessary requirements for your destination: Some countries may require only a passport, while others would also require visas. It is best that you know your destination’s requirements regarding this, so that you can prepare them beforehand. Keep in mind that these documents may take some time to acquire or renew.
Don’t forget to check the weight of your luggage: Checking the weight of your luggage can go a long way, as far as saving up some money from paying airline excess luggage fees is concerned. Therefore, you should make sure that you stay within the limits of the weight restrictions. Use your weighing scale for it, so that you won’t have to deal with these fees.
Take note of the hotel details on your phone: It is very important that you take note of the hotel details, especially if you are at an unfamiliar city. Some of the details you want to include would be its name, address, and phone number. By doing this, you would be able to find your way back, just in case you get lost.
What to do when the airport is far from your place: If the airport where you are going to take your flight is a bit far from your house, then you may want to book a park and fly hotel. These types of hotels usually offer a package, in which you can leave your car with them, for the duration of your trip. In most cases, there is no need to pay for your room while your car is parked at their basement or garage. They will only charge you minimal fees for parking, while you are traveling.
Looking confident: It is always best to walk as if you know where you are going, especially if you are at a certain place in the city, which you are not very familiar with. This way, people would not see you as a lost tourist. If you are able to achieve that, then you won’t be attracting thieves to victimize you.
Book tours and attractions together with your package: There are certain online travel websites today, which can offer you tickets for tours and attractions. However, it is best be you include them into your travel package, so that you would be able to save more money. Just check if the website you are booking your flights and hotel reservations from offers it, so that you would be able to take advantage of the discounted prices.
SaleBestseller No. 1
Zegur 40-Inch 3 Suit Carry On Travel Garment Bag With Adjustable Shoulder Strap and Multiple Organizer Pockets - Black
- ✔ KEEP YOUR CLOTHES CLEAN, UNWRINKLED, AND SPEND TIME RELAXING, NOT IRONING: When you're on the go, who has time to iron? Our suits bag luggage was specially designed to keep your clothes, dress clean, neat and wrinkle-free! An interior dual buckle holds your garments in place, ensuring that they don't crease or crumple during travel, so you will have more time relaxing and less time getting ready!
- ✔ LOOK GREAT AND TRAVEL IN STYLE: With a sleek, fashionable design, the Zegur garment bag luggage ensures that both men and women travel in style! It also features an adjustable and detachable shoulder strap, providing versatility and comfort. For added convenience, it fits in all large overhead bins.
- ✔ MAKE YOUR TRAVEL FUN, ENJOYABLE AND STRESS-FREE: Whether you're headed for a business trip or a weekend getaway, the Zegur garment bag keeps you organized and takes the hassle out of packing! Thanks to multiple interior zipper pockets, it maximizes storage capacity, holding everything from suits, dresses to shoes and ties. For even more space, we added an exterior pocket that provides easy access to electronics and travel or business documents, so you can just focus on having a fantastic trip!
- ✔ PREMIUM, HIGHEST QUALITY, LONG LASTING DESIGN: Our travel bag is where style meets function! High quality zippers, fray-resistant material and a waterproof exterior guarantee that you'll use it for years to come. Constructed from rugged 1800D Polyester with an elegantly imprinted full interior lining, this is the best garment bag available today.
- ✔ LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK: We know you'll love your new garment bag so much that we're proud to offer a 100% money-back guarantee, if for any reason you're not totally satisfied, you can return it using our full money back guarantee. There's nothing to lose, Take advantage of a limited time low offer today!
SaleBestseller No. 2
MISSLO 43" Gusseted Travel Garment Bag with Accessories Zipper Pocket Breathable Suit Garment Cover for Shirts Dresses Coats, Black
- 43 Inches long zipper suit garment bag with 3.5" gusset which holds 3 suits and 1 dress while traveling with ease;
- Include 1PCS clear plastic zipper accessories Pocket in the front for store tie, belts of business trip, cruise,or road trip.and Durable 5# Zipper Closure protect the clothes inside fresh and clean;
- Wardrobe bag carrier with 5.4" wide square see-through window allows you to see which the garment is inside without opening the dress bag;
- A hole in the top for you to put 3-4 coat hangers through and hanging it up in the closet. Durable metal grommet and fabric carry handles for folding during travel;
- Medium garment storage bag, the travel bag easy to carry onto a plane or in a car to protect dresses, tops, jackets, dance costumes, uniform, coats, clothing, furs, gowns, tuxedos in luggage.