Bring a small notebook that fits into your pocket: Bringing a small notebook can come handy when it comes to traveling. With a small notebook or notepad, you can easily jot down important things that you need to remember along the way. You want to make sure that it fits into your pocket, so that you won’t have to hold it in your hands all the time.
The requested album cannot be loaded at this time. Error: OAuthException Code: 190, Error validating application. Application has been deleted.(via Facebook)
Do your research: If you are travelling to a particular foreign country for the first time, then you should do your research about it. You should gather information about the country’s culture, learn more about their language, check out the prices of commodities, and more. By gaining valuable data about your destination, you can ensure to have a glorious trip whether it would be for business or leisure.
Shop around: When it comes to booking your flights, do not purchase the one that you come across with immediately. Shop around first, until you can find the best deals. Keep in mind that there are lots of travel sites you can book your flights from; and, they are in constant competition against each other, which means that they are trying their best to come up with excellent deals.
Double check your health insurance coverage: Weeks prior to traveling, it is important to check your health insurance coverage. This should be done in order to see whether it can provide you coverage while traveling or not. If it does not, then checking it early would provide you time to look for an alternative option, so that you would be covered just in case.
Never forget checking the expiry date of your passport: Embarrassing moments can be avoided if you are able to check the expiry date of your passport. Thus, it is best if you check it at least a couple of weeks prior to traveling, so that you can still have enough time to renew it just in case. Aside from that, keep in mind that some countries may require at least 6 months left on your passport before it expires, in order to allow you to visit them.
Bring a camera: Whether you are traveling for business or leisure, it is always best to bring your digital camera with you. You can never tell whether a good opportunity to take pictures would come your way. Thus, bring it with you when you travel, so that you would have more fun in it.
Beware of crowded situations: There are always crowded situations wherever you may go, especially in tourist spots. However, you need to become more aware of your belongings when you are involved with it. This is because crowded situations are perfect opportunities for thieves or pickpockets to grab something from people.
Bring your own first aid kit: Bringing your own first aid kit is vital, especially if you are traveling with your kids. You should ensure that your first aid kit contains all the medicines that you need, which may not be available at the country you are visiting. If some members of your family has allergies or are asthmatic, then never forget to bring anti allergies, and inhalers.
Using a debit card to book a travel package: One of the kinks of purchasing something online with the use of a debit card is the fact that it may have a spending limit. This basically means that your transaction may not go through, if the amount is beyond the limit. When this happens though, what you can do is to call your bank, and have them increase your limit even just for the day.
Make safety your priority: In boarding the plane, aside from listening to the stewardess’ presentation in using the life jacket, and such, you should also take note of the emergency exits. Count the rows towards these exits, and determine which ones are nearest to you. Aside from that, you should also check out the safety manual, which you can usually find in front of you.
Bring a carry-on bag with you: It is better if you can bring a small carry-on bag with you during the flight. When you do this, you would actually be saving some money, when it comes to baggage fees. Aside from that, it can offer you an easier way to keep track of your important documents and other important things, by putting them into your carry-on bag.
SaleBestseller No. 1
Mr.Pro Waterproof Travel Kit Organizer Bathroom Storage Cosmetic Bag Carry Case Toiletry Bag with Hanging Hook (Polka Dot Blue)
- Larger size and container: Size: 24 x 18.8 x 7.6 cm(9.5"W x 7.4"H x 3"D). Multiple pockets (with small, medium, large, and long pockets) can fit all of your travel wants and needs, make everything easy to find! The capacity is absolutely 30% larger than the normal one in the market.
- Premium Quality: Mainly made of high quality Polyester fiber, PVC backing, strong hanging hook, best zipper and highest-standard workmanship. Thick cotton inside to prevent impact.
- Special Designed: 2 sides ZIPPERED compartment and special designed hanging hook make it easy to put and find.
- Save the maximum space: Light-weight, portable, foldable, easy to storage. When it's empty, you can fold very thinly and save space.
- Water-resistant and odor-free: No need to concern about the penetration of moisture. Easy to keep clean and fast dry. Mesh pocket can get rid of hot toiletry breather freely, to prevent growth of bacteria.
Bestseller No. 2
Sling Bag Chest Shoulder Unbalance Gym Fanny Backpack Sack Satchel Outdoor Bike nylon fabric pink - by LC Prime®
- ✔ MULTIPLE STORAGE PURPOSE SLING BAG: Two large zippered compartments with small inner pouches. Each zipper of the knapsack has a plastic pull on it, so you can easily grip it. Larger zippered compartment can hold bottle (e.g. two small 7 or 8 ounces bottles) or Tablet such as Samsung Tab or iPad (up to 8"). Smaller zippered compartment can hold things such as diabetes supplies, phone, purse, keys, MP3, first aid gear, pens/markers, food bars, Power Bank, business cards, camera, or so on
- ✔ UPSCALE NYLON CLOTH CHEST BAG: Good construction and lightweight, versatile, strong and sturdy rucksack. Not easy to be scratched duffel bag, high quality and water-resistant. Fashion, multi-function, practical design. Strap and the back are padded, comfortable to wear carry-on. Little clip cord across the front pockets that adds stability and security over zippered pockets of the pack
- ✔ UNBALANCE BACKPACK WEARING STYLES: Great flexibility, haversack can be used both as chest pack and shoulder bag, messenger bag, travel bag; Satchel strap is adjustable, Fit both regular and plus-size person
- ✔ IDEAL APPLICATIONS of the SACK: fashion ( bright and vibrant color, cute and good quality), casual (keep your hands free but without the bulk of a regular backpack), outdoor sports (hiking, camping, climbing, running, cycling, bike riding, etc), outings, travel/vacation, trips to the amusement park, baby bag (carry around diapers and wipes) or so on
- ✔ WHAT YOU GET: LC Prime® 1 x LC Prime Chest bag. And our 60-day warranty and friendly customer service. Great choice for Black Friday, Thanksgiving & Christmas Gift idea.