Men are less promiscuous when women are scarce.
You can tell the age of a whale by counting the rings in its earwax.
Smearing a small amount of dog feces on an insect bite will relieve the itching and swelling.
About 4 million slaves were taken from Africa to Brazil about 40% of all in the Americas.
Chile has a civilian town in Antarctica complete with a school hospital hostel post office Internet TV and mobile phone coverage.
CT body scans expose the patient to the same amount of radiation as that experienced within a mile and a half of the Hiroshima atomic bomb.
All of the clocks in the movie Pulp Fiction are stuck on 4:20.
Christmas was illegal in the U.S. until 1836 as it was considered an Ancient Pagan Holiday.
Exposure to Secondhand smoke causes nearly 50 000 deaths each year in the U.S. alone.
In 1933 Mickey Mouse an animated cartoon character received 800 000 fan letters.
Bolivia was not a landlocked country. Its territory on the Pacific Ocean was lost to Chile after the War of the Pacific in the mid 19th century.
Gold has been discovered on every continent on earth.
Michael Jackson wanted to do a Harry Potter musical but J.K. Rowling said no.
Students who chew gum have better math test scores than those who do not a study found.
Turtles, water snakes, crocodiles, alligators, dolphins, whales, and other water going creatures will drown if kept underwater too long.
There's a nude beach under the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco.
The scales of a crocodile are made of certain, the same substance that hooves and fingernails are made of.
Trained Dogs can sniff out prostate cancer with 98% accuracy.
Leonardo Da Vinci's Mona Lisa became the world's most famous painting after it was stolen from the Louvre in 1911.
In the Arabic version of The Simpsons Homer is called Omar Shamshoom.
Killer whales are not whales at all, rather a species of dolphin.
Homosexuals are 39% more likely to beleft-handed.
Lack of sleep can cause weight gain of 2 pounds (0.9 kg)in under a week.
Google's first tweet ever was "I'm feeling lucky" written in binary code.
The entire student body of the University of Mississippi enlisted for the American Civil War. They suffered a 100% casualty rate.
The "I'm feeling lucky" button costs Google US$110 million per year as it bypasses all ads.
Sheep can recognize each other in pictures.
The year 2010 was the warmest on record.
Listening to music while working out measurably improves physical performance.
Antarctica is the only continent without a time zone.
The volcanic system beneath Yellowstone holds enough lava to fill 11 Grand Canyons.
In order to discover that penguins sleep more deeply in the afternoon scientists crept up on sleeping penguins at different times of the day and poked them with a stick until they woke up.
Astronauts aboard Apollo 10 heard unexplained "outer spacey" music while orbiting the dark side of the moon.
In Alabama it is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while driving a vehicle.
An Octopus doesn't have 8 arms but 6 arms and 2 legs.
Lobster was fed to slaves because it was considered a mark of poverty prior to the 20th century.
In late 19th-Century millions of American children learned in school that just one taste of alcohol could lead to blindness madness or even spontaneous combustion.
Sunflowers can be used to clean up radioactive waste.
Cocaine raises dopamine levels by 250% compared to 100% from sex and 50% from food.
The CIAreads up to5 milliontweets a day.
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.