If you plant an apple seed it is almost guaranteed to grow a tree of a different type of apple.
Pandas have one of the highest bite forces of any carnivore.
The inventor of the Waffle Iron did not like waffles.
Winds in some places of Antarctica can reach 200 mph (320 km/h).
The sentence “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog ” uses every letter in the alphabet.
In Italy there is a submerged bronze statue of Jesus Christ of 2.5 metres tall.
So many Facebook photos and videos are uploaded via mobile that it takes up 27% of upstream web traffic.
Slavery was not made a statutory offense in the UK until April 6 2010.
A city in Texas renamed itself to "DISH Texas" in order to receive free Dish Satellite service for 10 years.
In 2008 Norway knighted a penguin.
A red blood cell can make a complete circuit of your body in 30 seconds.
8 people were crushed to death and 2000 people injured following the funeral procession of Eva Peron in Argentina.
Chocolate, macadamia nuts, cooked onions, or anything with caffeine is harmful to dogs.
The band Blink-182 incorporated under the name "Poo Poo Butt LLC." because of how funny it would be to have their accountants managers and attorneys having to say that over the phone every day.
In Ancient Egypt men could take time off of work to care for menstruating wives and daughters.
The average American spends US$ 7 852 on food every year.
The female lion does ninety percent of the hunting.
The band Abba wore ridiculous outfits to avoid Sweden's taxes which allowed deductions for clothing if it wasn't meant to be used every day.
"Sahara" means "desert" in Arabic so the "Sahara Desert"is the "Desert Desert."
Kissing can cause tooth decay.
The heart symbol was first used to denote love in the 1250. Prior to that it represented foliage.
Paris was originally a Roman city called "Lutetia".
The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
3.4 million people die each year from water-related causes.
Monkeys are trained and employed as harvesters of large coconut plantations in Malaysia and Thailand.
Satan was never named "Lucifer." The only use of the word Lucifer in the Bible was by Isaiah who was referring to the fall of Babylon not Satan.
90%of all meteorites ever found have come from Antarctica.
Reindeer like to eat bananas.
Philophobia is the fear of falling in love.
Einstein was famous for having a bad memory.He could not remember names dates and phone numbers.
In medieval France unfaithful wives were made to chase a chicken through town naked.
There's a shark in Greenland that eats polar bears and can live up to 200 years.
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogery- chwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch is the official name of a village in Wales.
Many female black widow spiders eat their males after mating.
In 1962 the CIA told South Africa the location of Nelson Mandela leading to his arrest which put him in jail for 27 years.
Bees have 5 eyes. There are 3 small eyes on the top of a bee’s head and 2 larger ones in front.
Both Adolf Hitler and Osama Bin Laden were announced dead on May 1.
Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand.
Scientists can grow teeth from urine.
Shakespeare invented the words “assassination” and “bump.”
- Size: 4Pcs x 12x12inch (30x30cm), Giclee artwork, printed on high quality waterproof cotton canvas.
- Ready to Hang, Stretched and Framed, Easy Setup - Cord setup already, easy hold on the nails(Free accessories).
- Gallery wrapped on approximately 0.75"(2cm) wood bars, the image continues around the sides.
- Painting effect(Not 100% HD Clear) because canvas material rough surface. But OK in a 20 inches distance. (If fulfilled by Seller, Free Shipping, send out within 2-3 bussiness days- Shipping time 4-9 days)
- Brand "SMARTWALLSTATION" has been registered and protected.
- Size: 28" x 24"
- Color: Matte Black
- High-Quality Die-Cut Oracal Vinyl; Made In USA
- Written/Video Instructions Included
- Will not damage walls Non-transferrable
- Special Quote Ceramic Wall Hanging Art Sign
- * Size: 15 x 15 cm / 5.9 x 5.9 inch
- This tile has a smooth surface.
- It comes with a hook for hanging on the wall.