If you inhale a pea it can sprout and grow in your lungs.
Hippos attract mates by urinating and defecating.
When Neil Armstrong first walked on the moon he carried with him a piece of the Wright brothers' first airplane.
Coca-Cola contained Coca (whose active ingredient is cocaine) from 1885 to 1903.
One of Bolivia's oldest silver mines has claimed the lives of an estimated 8 million people in the past 500 years. It is known as the "Mountain that eats men" and is still mined with pick and shovel today.
When the World Cup was hosted in the U.S. in 1994 they only spent US$30 million on infrastructure improvements. For the 2014 World Cup Brazil spent US$11 billion.
A very small minority of Jews believe that a Rabbi who died in 1994 is the Messiah and even an incarnation of God.
The song Jingle Bells was originally written for Thanksgiving.
Kuwait is about 60% male (highest in the world). Latvia is about 54% female (highest in the world).
The "new car smell" is composed of over 50 volatile organic compounds.
Dogs have only recently been able to watch TV since they need about 70 images per second which older TVs couldn't deliver.
Sweden's Volvo made the three-point seatbelt design patent open and available to other car manufacturers for free in the interest of safety. It saves one life every 6 minutes.
Russia has over 8400 nuclear weapons more than any other country.
A lightning bolt generates temperatures five times hotter than those found on the sun’s surface.
No one knows who invented the fire hydrant because its patent was burned in a fire.
In 1998, Sony accidentally sold 700,000 camcorders that had the technology to see through people’s clothes. These cameras had special lenses that use infrared light, which allowed you to see through some types of clothing.
Hummer drivers get almost 5 times as many tickets as the U.S. national average for all vehicles according to a 2009 study.
Pandas have lived on Earth for 2 to 3 million years.
The sentence “The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog.” uses every letter of the alphabet.
Hours before his death Einstein was still attempting to prove his Theory of Everything.
You is the second most spoken English word
Scientists believe cats are afraid of water because their ancestors lived in an area with very few large bodies of water and never had to learn how to swim.
1 in every 5 couples has a sexless marriage having less than 10 encounters a year.
Koalas Iguanas Komodo dragons and most marsupials have a bifurcated penis.
Pope Paul VI claimed that animals can go to heaven.
51% of Americans fear snakes most than any other thing in the world.
There are roughly twenty-four thousand species of butterflies.
In 1983 the first mobile phones went on sale in the U.S. at almost $4 000 each.
After the Titanic sank the families of the band members were billed By White Star Line for the cost of the uniforms worn as the band members died.
Winston Churchill was born in a ladies room during a dance.
Google owns many domains to cover mistypes such as: Gooogle Gogle Googel and even 466453.
Ernest Vincent Wright wrote a 50 000 word novel without any word containing “e.”
There's a hill in New Zealand called Taumata-whakatangihanga-koauau-o-tamatea-turi-pukakapiki-maunga-horo-nuku-pokai-whenua-kitanatahu.
In the first quarter of 2014 Apple earned more than Google Facebook and Amazon combined.
We Are Living In The Most Peaceful Time In Human History.
Amazonian Butterflies Drink Turtle Tears.
Yoda from Star Wars was modeled after the appearance of Albert Einstein.
Agrizoophobia is the fear of wild animals.
M&Ms were created in 1941 as a means for soldiers to enjoy chocolate without it melting.
"Under Pressure" was written by David Bowie and Queen during a 24-hour wine and cocaine marathon.
- Designed for a Healthy Life: Steps Counting, Find Your Phone, Camera Remote Control, Sedentary Reminder, SMS Reminding, Call Reminder, Incoming Calls Show, Calories Burned Measuring, and Sleep Management etc.
- The wristband is made of silicone, soft and skin friendly, very comfortable to wear. Using stretchy silicone material, the wearable maximum length is 7.6 inches, minimum length is 5.5 inches
- USB Connect: The whole display can be pulled out from the band and used as a USB stick. With a USB connector, it's very continent to charge the built-in battery via charger or computer
- Fit For: iPhone 4S or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iTouch5, iPad3, iPad4, iPad air, iPad mini etc IOS 7.0 or above system) Android 4.3 or above, Bluetooth 4.0. Not Fit For: Lenovo, TCL, Asus phone
- If you have any question with the item, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply within 24 hours. We offer an 30-day money-back guarantee, if the purchase has any quality defect. Please be assured the purchase
- See notifications,SMS reminding,call reminder,Incoming calls show on the OLED display.
- How to PAIR DEVICE to your phone:Download and install the VERYFIT app from Apple Store or Google Play.Open app and click on Device Icon on the bottom of screen.Tap on "Bind Device" to search then click on "Bind" to confirm once found.Device should vibrate when bound.If the app does not find the device:press on Fit-Fire until you feel it vibrate to turn on and tap on "refresh",searching device again,then bind device,your device will be paired to phone.
- First time to use,take host out of the band,plug it into a USB port to charge(If you can not see the red indicator light,pls turn the host to other side to put in) the screen will activate.Then download APP 'Veryfit For Heartrate'/Veryfit OR Veryfit 2.0(This app can not control music,but the heart rate monitor is more accurate.And it is easy to connect with device.
- USB recharged design:Rechargeable & Long-lasting battery,about 7-10 Standby time/ 4 days Using time. Please charge it before running out of battery.30 minutes charging time is enough,do not charge it overnight.
- All day tracking:step counting,distance tracking,calorie burned; Sleep monitor: Incoming call notice,remote camera,music control,find phone,lost warning,out of range alarm. 1.First times to use,please recharge it and download APP"Veryfit For Heartrate"/VeryFit 2.0 from Apple Store or Google Play; 2.Data will be refreshed after using one day . You could find previous data in the app by click the button "Details".it can save on the band one week. So you must sync to it each week.Any problem, We promise to get back to you within 24 hours
- Purchase replacement band here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G83K1HY
- 1) Pedometer:Record daily walking of steps and mileage. 2) Dear Friends,Please Note-Calls and SMS vibration reminders :Just for Android system mobiles,not for Apple system
- Sleep Monitor:TW64 is able to detect how long you sleep, through its health software, count up your time of deep sleep,light sleep.
- Stable charger:Unique charger guarantees that TW64 could be charging stably,even in the moving car or running ,climbling.
- The energy consumption:Calculate the daily consumption of calories and heat.