We all know that Social Security is one of this country's greatest success stories in the 20th century. - Mitch McConnell
I planned my success. I knew it was going to happen. - Erykah Badu
"Islam is a religion of success. Unlike Christianity, which has as its main image, in the west at least, a man dying in a devastating, disgraceful, helpless death." - Karen Armstrong
Before you continue, Read About…
Share Your Knowledge: The successful don’t fear scarcity, but instead embrace abundance. When they have knowledge and skills, they freely give it away to others with the understanding that those they help will become important allies in the future.
Stop Doing Things that Don’t Work: From time to time, you will determine that things don’t work—or at least they don’t work as well as they should. When this happens, you can take one of two paths. The first path ignores the problem and hopes that things get better. And the second puts an end to it by modifying your approach or discontinuing to do the thing that isn’t working. If you want to be successful, you will learn to have the courage to do the latter.
Don’t Hang Your Hat on Delusional Visions of Overnight Success: While it can be comforting to dream big about your future, having delusions about your success is purely detrimental. It will cause you to set unreasonable goals and attempt to live up to unrealistic expectations.
Learn to Deal with and Overcome Stress: In business, stress is inevitable. Competition is everywhere; and it isn’t always obvious what you should do in order to win. If you want to be successful, you have to learn how to cope with stress; and how to prevent it from dragging you down.
Create a Career Map: Create a map of your career that shows where you have been and where you want to finish your career (perhaps in upper management or perhaps as CEO). Along each step of the way, have a plan for how you will move from one spot to the next.
Make an Attempt to Signal Your Readiness to Your Superiors: In addition to simply being prepared for your promotion, you should also try to signal your preparedness and willingness to your superiors. Let them know that you would be interested in a promotion if one should become available.
Accept Responsibility for The Outcomes of Your Work (Good or Bad): One important part of success is responsibility. Those who accept responsibility for their actions; and move forward from there will feel empowered to make changes. And those who cannot accept responsibility will never full understand how much they can control.
Do More than is Asked of You: Whenever you are given a project at work, make it a point to over- deliver on all of the requirements. Make the boss appreciate your work; and make her have a vested interest in promoting you.
Shop Around for Insurance: When it comes to car insurance, there’s a good chance that you might not be using the best place. Instead of being complacent and sticking with your current plan, consider shopping around to find a better one.
Watch Video: Ashton Kutchers Motivational Speech – Teen Choice Awards HIGHLIGHTS – HARDWORK
(via YouTube)Elegance is not a dispensable luxury but a factor that decides between success and failure. - Edsger Dijkstra
"Achievement is not always success, while reputed failure often is. It is honest endeavor, persistent effort to do the best possible under any and all circumstances." - Orison Swett Marden
"Despite the success cult, men are most deeply moved not by the reaching of the goal but by the grandness of the effort involved in getting there - or failing to get there." - Max Lerner
There is little success where there is little laughter. - Andrew Carnegie
"You've got to eat while you dream. You've got to deliver on short-range commitments, while you develop a long-range strategy and vision and implement it. The success of doing both. Walking and chewing gum if you will. Getting it done in the short-range, and delivering a long-range plan, and executing on that." - Jack Welch
"For success, attitude is equally as important as ability." - Walter Scott
The season of failure is the best time for sowing the seeds of success. - Paramahansa Yogananda
The first principle of success is desire - knowing what you want. Desire is the planting of your seed. - Robert Collier
It's both rebellion and conformity that attack you with success. - Amy Tan
"The kind of theater that I do is sort of 'narrative realism,' which I think in the broadest sense is legitimate to say is mainstream. I mean, in a certain sense, Suzan-Lori's plays have had mainstream levels of success. But Suzan-Lori is in some ways not a narrative realist." - Tony Kushner
Those who have succeeded at anything and don't mention luck are kidding themselves. - Larry King
"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein
"My success and my misfortunes, the bright and the dark days I have gone through, everything has proved to me that in this world, either physical or moral, good comes out of evil just as well as evil comes out of good." - Giacomo Casanova
"If God has made the world a perfect mechanism, He has at least conceded so much to our imperfect intellect that in order to predict little parts of it, we need not solve innumerable differential equations, but can use dice with fair success." - Max Born
"Democrats believe in reigniting the American dream by removing barriers to success and building ladders of opportunity for all, so everyone can succeed." - Nancy Pelosi
"I was, if you like, a successful schoolboy in that I had a degree of talent in all the required things that make you a success at school." - Damian Lewis
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.