"Obama is capable - as evidenced by his first-term success with health care reform. But mandate-building requires humility, a trait not easily associated with him." - Ron Fournier
"The making of friends who are real friends, is the best token we have of a man's success in life." - Edward Everett Hale
Evolution acts slowly. Our psychological characteristics today are those that promoted reproductive success in the ancestral environmen. - Keith Henson
Before you continue, Read About…
Differentiate Yourself from Competitors: Whether you are competing for a promotion at work or competing with another business, differentiating yourself from your competitors is usually a good idea. Now, if you’re friends with the competition, then this is a more delicate task. However, your goal should always be to spell out to either your boss or your customers (whichever case is the relevant one) that you have certain qualities that are desirable. This will often be sufficient, even without saying anything additional about other businesses or your co-workers.
Find Ways to Put Yourself at Peace with the World and Your Life: One of the most important things that successful people do is make sure they are at peace with the world and their own life. Even if their worklife is riddled with conflict and controversy, they find a way to become comfortable with it all, so that it does not drag them down each day.
Be Scrappy: Scrappiness is an important trait of those who are successful. No matter how badly the road to success treats them, they take their lumps and then return to the path. Ultimately, they prevail because they refuse to do anything else.
Be a Self-Starter: One of the most clearly identifiable traits of successful individuals is their ability to self-start. Instead of needing to be pushed around by bosses, they take action immediately and accomplish tasks on their own. If you want to get promoted, you should also get in the habit of doing this.
Avoid Getting Irrationally Defensive: Becoming defensive is a natural response to getting cornered. Instead of opening up to criticism and assimilating suggestions, we start shooting down any comment directed at us, be it useful or not. If you want to be successful in business, you must learn to resist the urge to become defensive.
Readjust Your Expectations to Make Them Reasonable: Many of us go through life with unreasonably high expectations of what we can and should achieve. Over time, we readjust our expectations, but only after spending years chasing something that ultimately ends up being a waste of time. Instead of doing this, do as the successful do and shoot high, but keep reasonable expectations.
Always be Available: If you don’t own one already, get a smartphone that allows you to easily check and write emails. This will make it possible for you to always be on call for your boss, so you can become someone that he or she relies on.
Concede Important Points When They Are True: When you’re arguing with a co-worker or an employee, it is vital that you concede important points when they are true. Failing to do so will not only set a bad precedent, but it will ultimately make you appear worse than if you had humbly accepted your mistake.
Be a Problem-Solver, Not a Problem-Avoider: Instead of avoiding problems, meet them head-on. This is what the successful do; and this is precisely why they don’t ever end up cornered and without options. They take care of problems before they get worse and bleed over into other areas of their life.
Watch Video: AS YOU THINK, SO SHALL YOU BE | MOTIVATIONAL VIDEO
(via YouTube)Success isn't measured by money or power or social rank. Success is measured by your discipline and inner peace. - Mike Ditka
"With 'Believe' bringing really big success for me outside of the U.K. for the first time, it meant I have been touring around the world and that led to a gap from the studio. I really feel like the gap has done me the world of good. Throughout that time I was able to collect songs that I really loved." - Katherine Jenkins
Every person who wins in any undertaking must be willing to cut all sources of retreat. Only by doing so can one be sure of maintaining that state of mind known as a burning desire to win - essential to success. - Napoleon Hill
Providence has nothing good or high in store for one who does not resolutely aim at something high or good. A purpose is the eternal condition of success. - Thornton Wilder
Success is counted sweetest by those who never succeed. - Emily Dickinson
"Success depends in a very large measure upon individual initiative and exertion, and cannot be achieved except by a dint of hard work." - Anna Pavlova
"I think you can have 10,000 explanations for failure, but no good explanation for success." - Paulo Coelho
No one succeeds without effort... Those who succeed owe their success to perseverance. - Ramana Maharshi
Money does not guarantee success. - Jose Mourinho
"A constant struggle, a ceaseless battle to bring success from inhospitable surroundings, is the price of all great achievements." - Orison Swett Marden
Failure is simply the non-presence of success. But a fiasco is a disaster of mythic proportions. - Orlando Bloom
"The manic pursuit of success cost me everything I could love: my wife, my three children, some friends I would have liked to grow old with." " - Sammy Davis, Jr."
The secret to success is to offend the greatest number of people. - George Bernard Shaw
Former Olympians also get paid to make appearances. Many of them won their medals in an era when Olympic success didn't go hand-in-hand with financial success. - Mary Lou Retton
Seventy percent of success in life is showing up. - Woody Allen
"You wanna know what scares people? Success. When you don't make moves and when you don't climb up the ladder, everybody loves you because you're not competition." - Nicki Minaj
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- No Fitness,No Summer.Sports Fitness Tracker Powerful Function - Pedometer, Distance, Calories Burned Measuring, Sleep Monitor,Smart alarm clock, sedentary alert, finding phone, anti-lost alert, Incoming Call ID Show,SMS/Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp/Linkedin/Instagram alert,calling reminder, camera remote capture, music control.(all this function need fitness watch synchronize with your smartphone by APP)
- Compatible with Smartphone: It can compatible with Android Os (above 4.4) and iPhone (above iOS 7.1). Download and install app"Veryfit for heart rate"to your smartphone from google play store or apple store, you can also scan QR code on the user manual. Then connect fitness tracker with smartphone by bluetooth.
- Cool Fashional Design: combined with fashion, sports and business. With 0.86 inch OLED HD Display screen.Slim, comfortable and easy to wear. You will barely feel like you have anything on your wrist at all. Charger is Attached to the band itself on th etop. It goes inside the band.
- No Charging Cable Needed - SMARTER fitness tracker can be removed off the strap and recharged from any 5V/1.0A USB power supply. Long-lasting battery: Just need to charge 1 hours and then you get a 7 days standby fitness tracker.
- Key Specifications: Bluetooth 4.0 smart bracelet with Call/MSM Reminder for Smart phone, IP67 water resistance. Please charge it fully when receiving smart bracelet.*Please Note: This product DOESN'T with heart rate monitor.
- ◆Smart fitness tracker! Use this revolutionary new device to track not only steps taken,but also distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes. You get INSTANT REMINDERS when CALLS or TEXTS are coming in, plus you can activate the Anti Lost feature to get alerted when your Phone becomes too far from the Smart Band. Never risk losing your phone again!
- ◆ADVANCED BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER ✔ Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to virtually any and every brand/model of Smart Phone. You get to take advantage of Bluetooth making connecting and transferring data to your Phone or mobile device a breeze every time.
- ◆IMPROVE SLEEP PATTERNS AND HABITS WITHOUT DISTURBING YOUR PARTNER ✔ Monitor how long and well you sleep, and wake only you (not your partner) with a silent alarm.
- ◆NEW DESIGN, USB interface, directly charging, convenient and quickly.It don't need the charge cable any more when you charge the wristband.
- ◆TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HELPFUL REMINDERS TO REACH YOUR GOALS QUICKER!! ✔ Set reminders to alert you when you have been sitting or motionless for too long. Take charge of your body today with our industry leading Smart Wristband! You'll get Serious versatility that can even transform your phone into a Remote Shooting Camera using the Smart Band to control the shots! ** Requires iOS 7.1 and above or Android 4.4 and above. This Smart Band Does NOT Work With WINDOWS PHONES.