The country code for Russia is “007″.
A group of giraffes is called a tower.
There's a beer brewed from bananas in Africa.
All Jewish people who are between 18 and 26 years old are entitled to a free 10-day trip to Israel.
The smallest wage gap between men and women is to be found in New Zealand: under 5%.
The concept behind the word "cool" might come from the African word "itutu" brought to America by slavery.
According to a study up to 50% of the world's natural history specimens in museums are labeled incorrectly.
A large group of goats is called a herd.
Ronald Reagan was the onlyU.S. president to have been divorced.
The world's steepest street is Baldwin St. with a 38° gradient in Dunedin New Zealand.
87% of scientists believe climate change is mostly caused by human activity while only 50% of the public does.
Sweden has the largest scale model of the solar system in the world. It is in the scale of 1:20 million and stretches 950 km across the country.
According to Genesis 1:20-22 the chicken came before the egg.
New Zealand's native Maori make up only 15% of the population but over 50% of the imprisoned population.
Maine is the only state (in USA) whose name is just one syllable.
An eagle can kill a young deer and fly away with it.
The African nation of Mozambique has an AK-47 assault rifle on its flag.
In 132 AD a Chinese inventor built a seismograph which at the moment of an earthquake expelled a copper ball out of the mouth of a dragon and into the mouth of a frog.
Starfish have eight eyes – one at the end of each leg.
You can buy hummus flavoured ice cream in Israel.
The revolution that transformed Brazil into a republic was so uneventful that the few witnesses present didn't know it happened and the dethroned Emperor didn't even care.
Because of the Chernobyl disaster radioactive wild boars are currently roaming around Germany.
Germany made its final reparations payment from the WW1 Treaty of Versailles in 2010.
You’re born with 300 bones but by the time you become an adult you only have 206.
If you sneeze too hard you can fracture a rib.
35%of the world's population drives on the left side of the road.
During the American Civil War Generals were 50% more likely to die in combat than Privates.
Scars continue to look the same year after year because while skin cells are replaced periodically the underlying collagen is not.
Table tennis balls have been known to travel off the paddle at speeds up to 160 km/hr.
An Octopus doesn't have 8 arms but 6 arms and 2 legs.
Women spend over 4 years (in total)of their lives menstruating.
You can be fined up to $1 000 for whistling on Sunday in Salt Lake City Utah.
The oldest house in the UK is nearly 6000 years old and has stone furniture that is still intact.
Cocks don't have cocks. In 97% of bird species the males don't have penises.
Cats are revered animals in Islam because Prophet Muhammad loved them.
It's not 2013 in North Korea. The year is 102 counted after the birth of Kim Il-sung.
LSD was legal in California until 1966.
Robert Todd Lincoln first son of Abraham Lincoln was present or nearby the assassinations of his father James Garfield and William McKinley.
The Soviet Union had transferred over 150 nuclear weapons to Cuba by the time of the Cuban Missile Crisis.
The first arrest for Marijuana possession and selling in the U.S. occurred in Denver Colorado on October 2 1937.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.