Nothing can be more certain than this: that we are just beginning to learn something of the wonders of the world on which we live and move and have our being. ~ William Ramsay - 1852 to 1916
Surely it is not knowledge but learning; not owning but earning; not being there but getting there; that gives us the greatest pleasure. ~ Carl Friedrich Gauss 1777 – 1855 - Mathematician and Physicist
John Fowler (1826–1864) UK – steam-driven ploughing engine.
John Vincent Atanasoff (1903–1995) Bulgaria/USA – modern digital computer.
William Cumberland Cruikshank (1745–1800) UK – chlorinated water.
Neil Arnott (1788–1874) UK – waterbed.
Léon Theremin (1896–1993) Russia – theremin interlace burglar alarm terpsitone Rhythmicon (first drum machine) The Thing (listening device).
Alexander Fleming (1881–1955) Scotland – penicillin.
Christian Schnabel (1878–1936) German – simplistic food cutleries.
William Cullen (1710–1790) UK – first artificial refrigerator.
Benoît Fourneyron (1802–1867) France – water turbine.
Vladimir Petlyakov (1891–1942) Russia – heavy bomber.
Nikolay Slavyanov (1854–1897) Russia – shielded metal arc welding.
Philip Diehl (1847–1913) USA – Ceiling fan electric sewing machine.
Émile Baudot (1845-1903) France - Baudot code.
Charles Babbage (1791–1871) UK – analytical engine (semi-automatic).
Robert Bunsen (1811–1899) Germany – Bunsen burner.
Jozef Murgas (1864–1929) Slovakia – inventor of the wireless telegraph (forerunner of the radio).
Karl Ferdinand Braun (1850–1918) Germany – cathode-ray tube oscilloscope.
Samuel Morey (1762–1843) USA – internal combustion engine.
Lloyd Groff Copeman (1865–1956) USA – Electric stove.
Esther Takeuchi (born 1953) - holds more than 150 US-patents the largest number for any woman in the United States.
We cannot define anything precisely! If we attempt to we get into that paralysis of thought that comes to philosophers who sit opposite each other one saying to the other ‘You don’t know what you are talking about!’ The second one says ‘What do you mean by know? What do you mean by talking? What do you mean by you?’ and so on. ~ Richard Feynman 1918 to 1988
Pierre Curie voluntarily exposed his arm to the action of radium for several hours. This resulted in damage resembling a burn that developed progressively and required several months to heal. Henri Becquerel had by accident a similar burn as a result of carrying in his vest pocket a glass tube containing radium salt. He came to tell us of this evil effect of radium exclaiming in a manner at once delighted and annoyed: “I love it but I owe it a grudge.” - Marie Curie 1867 to 1934 Chemist Physicist
I accept no principles of physics which are not also accepted in mathematics. ~ René Descartes 1596 to 1650
I believe there are 15 747 724 136 275 002 577 605 653 961 181 555 468 044 717 914 527 116 709 366 231 425 076 185 631 031 296 protons in the universe and the same number of electrons. - Sir Arthur Eddington 1882 to 1944 Astronomer Physicist Mathematician
Botany consists in the gathering of plants and the dismembering of them in connection with the use of a complicated terminology. That is the beginning and end of botany as it is understood by the majority. ~ Herbert Maule Richards 1871 to 1928 - Botanist
The condition of matter I have dignified by the term Electronic THE ELECTRONIC STATE. What do you think of that? Am I not a bold man ignorant as I am to coin words? ~ Michael Faraday 1791 – 1867
God created two acts of folly. First He created the Universe in a Big Bang. Second He was negligent enough to leave behind evidence for this act in the form of microwave radiation. - Paul Erdős 1913 to 1996 Mathematician
- Provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact System
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups, including your upper, middle and lower ABS and obliques, thighs, gluts, calves, forearms, triceps and biceps
- COMP and portable
- Comes Fully Assembled, Adjustable dual resistance
- Exercise DVD & Fitness Guide Included
- Brand: Ollieroo®.
- Comes Fully Assembled,occupied area is small, easy to store and easy to carry.
- Dual resistance springs for ABS and core strengthening,Perfect for provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact system.
- Suitable for each stage of the fitness crowd, long service life-Adjustable resistance to accomodate both beginners and advanced users.
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups,including your upper,middle and lower ABS and obliques,thighs,gluts,calves,forearm,triceps,biceps,combines more than 14 great exercises.
- VERSATILE and CONVENIENT: Wonder Core Smart is so versatile it replaces 6 resistance gym equipment PLUS cardio to give you the total body workout from the comfort of your own home!
- EFFICIENT: Wonder Core offers dual resistance to work muscle groups on the way up, and down, to optimize results and get you the body you want and deserve!
- ADJUSTABLE resistance to accommodate beginners and advanced health and fitness enthusiasts!
- FREE Twister Board so you can incorporate new exercises to your daily workout routines!
- FREE Wonder Core Manual, DVD Guide, and Meal Plan. Note: The Wonder Core Smart comes fully assembled for easy usage.