The “Like” button on Facebook was originally going to be called “Awesome”.
Christopher Columbus brought the first lemon seeds to America.
Dendrology is the study of trees.
Goats were the first animals domesticated by man in 10,000 B.C.
A snail can have 25 000 teeth.
Ben Guggenheim heir to mining magnate Meyer Guggenheim dressed in his finest suit had a glass of brandy and smoked a cigar as the Titanic sank.
Construction workers in Brazil cemented a car on a pavement after its driver refused to move it.
Caligynephobia is the fear of beautiful women.
Squirrels cannot see the colour red.
Cancers are primarily an environmental disease with 90 - 95% of cases attributed to environmental factors and 5 - 10% due to genetics.
A group of pandas is called an "embarrassment."
The Death Penalty is legal in 32 U.S. states.
The Queen of England owns a McDonald's near Buckingham Palace.
Uranus has the coldest planetary atmosphere in the Solar System with a minimum temperature of -371.56 °F (−224 °C).
In the original script "Rocky" ended with Rocky throwing the fight and opening a pet store for Adrian with the money he made.
1 in 40people in Scotland uses cocaine the highest rate in the world.
Canada is the second largest country in the world right after Russia.
Starfish have no brains.
Two F16 pilots went on a suicide mission to stop Flight 93 on 9/11. In the end the flight's passengers took the plane down.
Devon is the only county in Great Britain to have two coasts.
Only 37.9% of people have access to the Internet once a year or more.
All polar bears alive today can trace their ancestry back to one female brown bear who lived in Ireland 50 000 years ago.
Four of Freud's sisters died during the Holocaust in Nazi concentration camps.
One giant panda usually needs between 2.5 to 4 square miles (10 million m2) of land to survive.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
In Alabama it is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while driving a vehicle.
You're more likely to get struck by lightning in Texas than find in-person voter fraud.
A baby was born in 2005 with a conjoined head that had no body. The head could blink and smile.
In the U.S. as much as 40% of produce grown is never sold or eaten because it is too ugly.
If your dog's feet smell like corn chips you're not alone. The term "Frito Feet" was coined to describe the scent.
There are an average of 178 sesame seeds on a McDonald’s Big Mac bun.
For every grain of sand on every beach on Earth there are 10 000 stars in the universe.
In 1989 an innocent man was punished with the death penalty in Texas because the jury confused him for another with the same name looks and height.
About 4 million slaves were taken from Africa to Brazil about 40% of all in the Americas.
Dr. Seuss pronounced his name “soyce”.
Just 65% of people with Cancer in the U.S. survive.
India is expected to be the world's most populous country by 2050. With 1.6 billion people it will almost equal the U.S. and China's population combined.
A dog's sense of smell is 10 000 times stronger than humans.
Marital infidelity was punishable with jail in South Korea until 2015.
In 2004 Gates predicted that the problem of spam email would be gone within two years.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more