Ben Guggenheim heir to mining magnate Meyer Guggenheim dressed in his finest suit had a glass of brandy and smoked a cigar as the Titanic sank.
Cost of raising a medium-sized dog to the age of 11: £4000
Noctule bats fly before sunset, whereas Pipistrelles appear soon after sunset.
Japanese Trains are among the world's most punctual: their average delay is just 18 seconds.
Nelson Mandela was not removed from the U.S. terror watchlist until 2008.
Our lungs and nasal passages have exquisitely tiny hairs called cilia that can "taste" bitter flavors.
If everyone in the world washed their hands properly a million lives could be saved a year.
In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere.
The smell of chocolate increases theta brain waves which triggers relaxation.
In the early 1940s the FCC assigned television’s Channel 1 to mobile services (like two-way radios in taxis) but did not re-number the other channel assignments.
Before publishing "Don Quixote " Cervantes was captured and kept as slave for 5 years in Algiers. A ransom was paid by his parents.
You are required to show up to vote in Australia. If you don't you'll face a fine.
The volcanic system beneath Yellowstone holds enough lava to fill 11 Grand Canyons.
In 2005 MySpace was in talks to buy Facebook but rejected Mark Zuckerberg's asking price of US$75 million as too expensive.
The Aztecs sacrificed 1% of their population every year or about 250 000 people.
Pomology is the study of fruits.
The volume of the Earth’s moon is the same as the volume of the Pacific Ocean.
Over a million Europeans were captured and sold as slaves to North Africa between 1530 and 1780.
Snakes do not blink.
There are about 24 000 species of butterflies. The moths are even more numerous: about 140 000 species of them were counted all over the world.
It's illegal in many countries to perform surgery on an octopus without anesthesia due to their intelligence.
More people are allergic to cow’s milk than any other food.
When two people kiss they exchange between 10 million and 1 billion bacteria.
Vending machines kill 13 people per year.
Ancient Babylonians did math in base 60 instead of base 10. That's why we have 60 seconds in a minute and 360 degrees in a circle.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Freud never quit smoking despite having over 30 cancer surgeries because of it.
Over 5 000 climbers have successfully reached Mount Everest's peak including a 13-year-old a blind person and a 73-year-old woman.
In 2011 Twitter users tweeted the equivalent of 8 163 copies of "War and Peace" every day.
The world's oldest yacht club is the Royal Cork Yacht Club which opened in Ireland in 1720.
There are more people speaking French in Africa than in France.
Americans make up 5% of the world's population and yet produce 30% of the world's waste and use 25% of the world's resources.
Baby whales can gain up to 200 pounds per day.
Texas declared its independence from Mexico in 1836and became a Republic until it joined the U.S. in 1845.
Concentration camps were first used by the British during the Second Anglo-Boer War.
Rio de Janeiro was once the capital of Portugal making it the only European capital outside of Europe.
Chameleons can move their eyes in two directions at the same time.
Contrary to popular belief Coffee does not dehydrate you studies have found.
The Japanese authorities constructed a fence around a volcano at Mount Mihara to stop a trend of over 2000 people committing suicide by jumping in.
If Texas were a nation it would be the world's 7th largest oil producer.
When George Washington was elected president no one knew what to call him. No other nation had ever elected a president.
- Designed for a Healthy Life: Steps Counting, Find Your Phone, Camera Remote Control, Sedentary Reminder, SMS Reminding, Call Reminder, Incoming Calls Show, Calories Burned Measuring, and Sleep Management etc.
- The wristband is made of silicone, soft and skin friendly, very comfortable to wear. Using stretchy silicone material, the wearable maximum length is 7.6 inches, minimum length is 5.5 inches
- USB Connect: The whole display can be pulled out from the band and used as a USB stick. With a USB connector, it's very continent to charge the built-in battery via charger or computer
- Fit For: iPhone 4S or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iTouch5, iPad3, iPad4, iPad air, iPad mini etc IOS 7.0 or above system) Android 4.3 or above, Bluetooth 4.0. Not Fit For: Lenovo, TCL, Asus phone
- If you have any question with the item, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply within 24 hours. We offer an 30-day money-back guarantee, if the purchase has any quality defect. Please be assured the purchase
- See notifications,SMS reminding,call reminder,Incoming calls show on the OLED display.
- How to PAIR DEVICE to your phone:Download and install the VERYFIT app from Apple Store or Google Play.Open app and click on Device Icon on the bottom of screen.Tap on "Bind Device" to search then click on "Bind" to confirm once found.Device should vibrate when bound.If the app does not find the device:press on Fit-Fire until you feel it vibrate to turn on and tap on "refresh",searching device again,then bind device,your device will be paired to phone.
- First time to use,take host out of the band,plug it into a USB port to charge(If you can not see the red indicator light,pls turn the host to other side to put in) the screen will activate.Then download APP 'Veryfit For Heartrate'/Veryfit OR Veryfit 2.0(This app can not control music,but the heart rate monitor is more accurate.And it is easy to connect with device.
- USB recharged design:Rechargeable & Long-lasting battery,about 7-10 Standby time/ 4 days Using time. Please charge it before running out of battery.30 minutes charging time is enough,do not charge it overnight.
- All day tracking:step counting,distance tracking,calorie burned; Sleep monitor: Incoming call notice,remote camera,music control,find phone,lost warning,out of range alarm. 1.First times to use,please recharge it and download APP"Veryfit For Heartrate"/VeryFit 2.0 from Apple Store or Google Play; 2.Data will be refreshed after using one day . You could find previous data in the app by click the button "Details".it can save on the band one week. So you must sync to it each week.Any problem, We promise to get back to you within 24 hours
- Purchase replacement band here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G83K1HY
- 1) Pedometer:Record daily walking of steps and mileage. 2) Dear Friends,Please Note-Calls and SMS vibration reminders :Just for Android system mobiles,not for Apple system
- Sleep Monitor:TW64 is able to detect how long you sleep, through its health software, count up your time of deep sleep,light sleep.
- Stable charger:Unique charger guarantees that TW64 could be charging stably,even in the moving car or running ,climbling.
- The energy consumption:Calculate the daily consumption of calories and heat.