A Saudi Arabian woman can get a divorce if her husband doesn’t give her coffee.
40% of all people who come to a party in your home snoop in your medicine cabinet
One in fourteen women in America is a natural blonde. Only one in sixteen men is.
If Earth's history were condensed into 24 hours life would've appeared at 4am land plants at 10:24pm dinosaur extinction at 11:41pm and human history would've begun at 11:58:43pm.
Jamaica has the most churches per square mile than any other country in the world.
Grapes explode when you put them in the microwave.
Until the WW2 tea bricks were used as money in Siberia.
Anorexia has the highest mortality rate of any psychological disorder: between 5% and 20% eventually die from it.
Women experience significantly more nightmares than men and have more emotional dreams a research found.
Fat Man was the codename for the atomic bomb that was detonated over Nagasaki.
Every year the average meat-eating American ingests more than enough blood to fill a soda can.
The average car has 30 000 parts.
India has more mobile phones than toilets.
Italy is the largest producer of wine in the world.
The British Empire at its height was larger than Africa and was even comparable in size to the Moon.
The 3 most valuable brand names on earth: Marlboro Coca-Cola and Budweiser in that order.
There are only four words in the English language which end in “dous”: tremendous horrendous stupendous and hazardous.
Crucifixion is still an official form of death penalty in Sudan.
Squirrels cannot see the colour red.
Norway owns an uninhabited frozen island located halfway between Africa and Antarctica.
In 2003 Leonardo Da Vinci's machines were built and tested according to his original designs for a documentary. Some were successful and others proved to be impractical.
Apple's iPhone is almost twice more expensive in Brazil than in the U.S.
"Fart Battles" were a popular art scrolls created in Japan during the Edo period.
The Catholic Church once put a dead Pope on trial.
Women spend over 4 years (in total)of their lives menstruating.
"Science" and "shit" both come from the ancient word "skheid " meaning to "separate" or "divide."
Hitler led the first public anti-smoking campaign in modern history.
The country of Liberia in Africa was established by U.S. citizens as a colony for former African-American slaves and their free black descendants.
The average speed of Heinz Ketchup squirt is .028 MPH.
$283 200 is the absolute highest amount of money you can win on Jeopardy.
John F. Kennedy won a Pulitzer Prize in 1957 although much of the book was ghostwritten by his aide Theodore Sorensen.
Pregnant women have about 50% more blood by week 20 of pregnancy than they did before they conceived.
The “pound” key on your keyboard (#) is called an octotroph.
Human thigh bones are stronger than concrete.
The most popular female dog name is Maggie. The most popular male dog name is Max.
In China women who remain unmarried in their late 20s and beyond are called "Sheng nu" which means "leftover women."
English words "I" "we" "two" and "three" are amongthe most ancient from thousands of years.
The only real person to be a Pez head was Betsy Ross.
The budget for the Movie "Titanic" was higher than the Titanic itself.
Taller women are more likely to get cancer according to a study.
- With Powerful function, Support Handsfree call, Texting, Listen to music, Voice navigation, Calculator, even serach information
- Polarized sunglasses lenses eliminate glare and reduce eye fatigue, lens are included for different environmental conditions
- Comes with the high quality stereo headphones featuring enhanced voice clarity, low distortion, legible surround and authentic sound
- Smart touch operating mode makes you smarter, faster, and more luxurious to answer/end a call and change the music by the swipe of your finger
- Lightweight design is ideal for usage for riding a motorcycle or bike, driving, running, fishing, racing, Skiing and climbing, trekking or other outdoor activities. Easy to install and convenient to wear
- Unique, Fun & Entertaining! Show off your creativity!
- Bluetooth enabled to connect with the CHEMION App (iOS & Android) to and instantly customize your messages!
- Light up your message and make it stand out simply with the tip of your finger!
- Functions include: Text, Drawing, Animation, and Equalizer display
- Lightweight, fold-able, illuminative LED, built-in memory, 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Unique Smart Touch Control : Easy to operate when answer phone, listen music , it is convenient for driving or riding a bicycle,running,cycling etc. With Stable and Comfortable ear buds makes you enjoy an pleasant experience during your journey
- Polarizes Lens :Have the effect of polarized filter to sunlight, your eye will not easy fatigue under strong sunlight with long-term activities, protect your eyes in a comfortable environment. (Normal Lens: just have the function to keep out of the sunlight)
- Stereo Sound Quality :This fashion Bluetooth sunglasses suitable for men and women . Featured Bluetooth 4.1 + EDR audio decode technology, giving these Wireless earphones unparalleled stereo sound quality. Powerful version 4.1 more perfect sound quality ,higher-quality calls more distant transmission!
- Longtime Music Enjoyment: The 110mAh polymer battery in the Bluetooth headphones wireless device provides up to 8-12 hours of talk & playing time. Much more than other sports headphones!
- Sincerely Warranty: The experience from customer will be our most precious Wealth, We are ready to respond within 24 hours, 30 days money back guarantee and lifetime technical support