An elephant's pair of tusks may exceed 441 pounds (200 kg).
Americans spend more money on pets yearly than Germany spends on its entire defense budget.
Relative to size the strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
There are about 7500 000 000 000 000 000 grains of sand on Earth.
The average divorcee takes almost 18 months to get over the split.
Viruses can get viruses.
The 7 spikes on the Statue of Liberty's crown represent the 7 oceans and the 7 continents of the world indicating the universal concept of liberty.
Pandas have lived on Earth for 2 to 3 million years.
There are four times as many abandoned houses as there are homeless people in New York City.
China has mobile "execution vans" to enforce the death penalty without moving to a proper execution ground.
Canada has the largest coastline in the world.
A literal translation of a standard traffic sign in China: “Give large space to the festive dog that makes sport in the roadway.”
The San Francisco Cable cars are the only mobile National Monuments.
Anne Frank's sister Margot also had a diary. It was never found.
A group of cockroaches is called an intrusion.
Abraham Lincoln was a licensed bartender.
Elvis Presley once asked his limo driver "Do you own this limo or do you work for the company?" He responded "I work for the company." Elvis said "Well you own it now." The limo driver's tip was the limo.
The pop you hear when you crack your knuckles is actually a bubble of gas burning.
In Russia during times of economic disparity or high inflation teachers can be paid in Vodka.
The first bomb the Allies dropped on Berlin in WWII killed the only elephant in the Berlin Zoo.
Dartboards are made out of horse hairs.
The first arrest for Marijuana possession and selling in the U.S. occurred in Denver Colorado on October 2 1937.
Some male songbirds sing more than 2000 times each day.
Cows have best friends and become sad when they are separated according to scientists.
The jars of Nutella sold in a year could cover The Great Wall of China 8 times.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
The Pokémon Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan are based off of Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan.
Almost half the world's credit card frauds happen in the U.S.
The youngest Pope was 11 years old.
Recycling one ton of plastic can save up to 2 000 gallons of gasoline.
The UK spent US$15.8 billion in a health service computer system that failed and was shut down in 2013.
Every day more money is printed for monopoly than the US Treasury.
Mathematician Paul Erdos could calculate in his head given a person's age how many seconds they had lived when he was just 4 years old.
A person can spontaneously burst into flames.
One-third of Earth's land surface is partially or totally desert.
A baby octopus is about the size of a flea when it is born.
The Statue Of Liberty Was Inspired By The Roman Pagan Goddess Libertas.
25 % of adult Americans believe in Reincarnation.
The day after tomorrow is called "Overmorrow."
When Anglerfish mate they melt into each other and share their bodies forever.
There's an ongoing decrease in the pH of the Earth's oceans: they are 30% more acidic than in 1751.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more