Elvis had a twin brother named Garon who died at birth which is why Elvis middle name was Aron.
Tigers are the only predators known to regularly prey on adult bears.
Cigar and pipe smoking is every bit as dangerous as cigarette smoking and possibly even more dangerous.
Elephants and chimpanzees can display behavior patterns similar to post-traumatic stress disorder and depression.
In 2012 a Somali Islamist militant group offered a bounty of 10 camels for President Obama and 2 for information on Hillary Clinton.
It's completely legal for minors to smoke cigarettes in the U.S. and parts of Europe. What they can't do is purchase them.
The hippopotamus is born underwater.
"Friendstalker" was one of the early names considered for Twitter.
A chip of silicon a quarter-inch square has the capacity of the original 1949 ENIAC computer which occupied a city block.
For every 1 million tons of oil shipped about 1 ton is spilled.
Cats have +100 sounds in their vocal repertoire while dogs have only 10.
Benjamin Franklin made 8 voyages across the Atlantic Ocean and was the first to map the Gulf Stream.
Magellanic penguins always return to same mate after solo journeys totalling 200 000 miles.
The San people of Southern Africa today use the same set of tools that were found in a Cave dating to 44 000 years ago.
There's a nude beach under the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco.
About 46 000 square miles of arable land turn to desert every year due to climate change and practices such as forest clear-cutting.
Saturn's rings are not solid. They are made up of bits of ice dust and rock.
From 1989 to 2009 about 2 000 schools were closed in Germany because of a scarcity of children.
The majority of Internet traffic is not generated by humans but bots like Google and Malware.
Over 30% of cancer could be prevented by avoiding tobacco and alcohol having a healthy diet and physical activity.
The last time somebody died from a spider bite in Australia was in 1981.
More than 100 000 babies are born addicted to cocaine each year in the U.S. due to their mothers' use of the drug during pregnancy.
Goats have rectangular pupils.
Elephants only sleep for two hours each day.
During photosynthesis plants emit light called fluorescence that humans can't see.
If the Sun were the size of a beach ball in Space then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and the Earth would be as small as a pea.
Millions of trees are accidentally planted by squirrels that bury nuts and then forget where they hid them.
Cats have over one hundred vocal sounds while dogs only have about ten.
Leo Da Vinci could write with one handand draw with the other at the same time.
A species of earthworm in Australia grows up to 10 feet in length.
Some worms will eat themselves if they can’t find any food!
The average divorcee takes almost 18 months to get over the split.
A lack of exercise is now causing as many deaths as smoking across the world a study suggests.
Every 13 minutes a woman dies from breast cancer in the U.S.
There's a virus that attacks human DNA making people less intelligent impairing brain activity learning and memory.
Heron’s eggs have a greenish-blue pale colour.
A worm's mind has been mapped and replicated by scientists into a software that's now inside a Lego robot.
There's a restaurant built into a grotto in Italy.
A Rhino's horn is made of compacted hair.
Absolut Vodka used to belong to Sweden's government until they sold it in 2008 for US$8.3 Billion to Pernod Ricard.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.