The great horned owl has no sense of smell.
Chinese Crested dogs can get acne.
The largest giant squid ever found weighed 8,000 pounds.
The average person walks the equivalent of twice around the world in a lifetime.
Musician Eddie Van Halen blamed guitar picks for giving him tongue cancer.
Over 300 languages are spoken in London one of the most diverse cities in the world.
A member of the French Foreign Legion wounded while defending France can immediately apply for French citizenship as he is "French by spilled blood"
95% of all data in the world is still stored on paper. Most of it is never looked at again.
While sudden heart attacks during sex are rare 75% of them happen to men who are cheating on their wives.
The occurrence of nightmares could be due to heart conditions migraine sleep deprivation and beta blockers.
Every US president has worn glasses (just not always in public).
In western Iran there's a viper with a fake spider for a tail.
Twitter is more addictive than cigarettes and alcohol according to a study.
1 out of every 21 New Yorkers is a millionaire.
There are more than fifty different kinds of kangaroos.
Dieting could force your brain to eat itself scientists say.
In North Korea only military and government officials can own motor vehicles.
Butterflies have their skeletons on the outside of their bodies, this is known as the exoskeleton.
The Sun is 400 times further away from Earth than the Moon is.
A puppy is born blind, deaf, and toothless.
If the Statue of Liberty was built today it would cost about US$1.2 million.
Hitler believed he was attractive to women so he remained single for political gain. The German people were unaware of Eva Braun until after the war.
If you earn more than US$21 000 a year you are part of the richest 4% of the planet.
At birth, baby kangaroos are only about an inch long – no bigger than a large water bug or a queen bee.
The average human brain has about 100 billion nerve cells.
It takes up to 2 900 gallons of water to make a single pair of jeans.
90%of the world's fresh water is in Antarctica.
In Alabama it is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while driving a vehicle.
Your ribs move about 5 million times a year every time you breathe!
The toxin in puffer fish is 1200 times deadlier than cyanide.
If everyone lived as densely as the do in Manhattan the human race could fit in New Zealand.
There's a village in India that produces most bouncers and bodyguards of New Delhi's nightclubs.
50% of giraffe calves do not survive their first 6 months due to predation from hyenas leopards and wild dogs.
In three decades the world's oceans will contain more discarded plastic than fish when measured by weight researchers say.
During WW2 Japanese war criminal Tojo Hideki attempted suicide after the surrender. He was saved and resuscitated by Allied forces who then hanged him.
The largest prime number ever found is more than 22 million digits long.
Elephant scan get sunburned so they protect themselves with sand.
Someone in the U.S. needs blood every two seconds.
The slowest fish is the sea horse, which moves along at about 0.01 mph (0.016 km/h).
Chewing gum is banned in Singapore.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.