The top 10% of American alcohol consumers ingest about 10 drinks per day.
Mankind has left 96 bags of urine feces and vomit on the moon.
It's okay to pee in the ocean since 95% of urine is water and the nitrogen in urea is used to feed ocean plants.
The U.S. has more museums than Starbucks and McDonald's locations combined.
Eminem wrote and recorded "The Real Slim Shady" just 3 hours before his album was due.
A fake prehistoric rock art of a caveman with a shopping trolley was hung on the walls of the British Museum by art prankster Banksy in 2005. Days went by before anyone noticed it.
1 in 5 000 babies is born without an anus opening.
McDonald's is not the world's largest restaurant chain. Subway is.
Husky dogs have been banned from Antarctica since 1994.
The citrus soda 7-UP was created in 1929; ’7′ was selected after the original 7-ounce containers and ‘UP’ for the direction of the bubbles.
If you put a drop of liquor on a scorpion it will instantly go mad and sting itself to death.
"Tinku" is a festival in Bolivia where people beat each other for 2 or 3 days straight.
1 in every 6 women has been the victim of sexual assault in the U.S.
70%of the oxygen we breathe are produced by the oceans.
Couples who spend less on their wedding tend to have longer-lasting marriages.
The Titanic was the first ship to use the SOS signal.
Dogs are about as smart as a two or three-year-old child.
The longest one-syllable word in the English language is “screeched.”
A 13-year old boy in Florida was once arrested for excessive farting in school.
A dollar bill has 3 000 types of bacteria.
Bolivia was not a landlocked country. Its territory on the Pacific Ocean was lost to Chile after the War of the Pacific in the mid 19th century.
The February of 1865 is the only month in recorded history not to have a full moon.
In 2004 Gates predicted that the problem of spam email would be gone within two years.
Leonardo Da Vinci was the first to explain why the sky is blue.
1%of the World's Water Is Drinkable.
The longest recorded life span of a slug was 1 year, 6 months.
11 of the 12 men who walked on the moon were Boy Scouts .
Madonna suffers from garophobia which is the fear of thunder.
12 710 people have immigrated to North Korea since 1990.
Leo Da Vinci's studies of river erosion convinced him that Earth is much older than the Bible implies.
Alabama was the first state to recognize Christmas as an official holiday.
A Slave in America in 1850 would cost over US$12 000 in 2013 dollars.
In Mozambique overhead power lines have to be at least 12 m (39 ft) high to permit safe passage of giraffes.
Abraham Lincoln's coffin has been moved 17 times and opened 5 times.
Since the 12th century Judaism believes that if the truths derived from science or philosophy contradict religious beliefs the religious beliefs are incorrect.
About 153 000 people will die on your birthday.
On average 2 newborns will be given to the wrong parents every day.
Parents of new babies miss out on 6 months worth of sleep in the first 2 years of their child's life.
Relative to size the strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
People say “bless you” when you sneeze because your heart stops for a millisecond.
- Designed for a Healthy Life: Steps Counting, Find Your Phone, Camera Remote Control, Sedentary Reminder, SMS Reminding, Call Reminder, Incoming Calls Show, Calories Burned Measuring, and Sleep Management etc.
- The wristband is made of silicone, soft and skin friendly, very comfortable to wear. Using stretchy silicone material, the wearable maximum length is 7.6 inches, minimum length is 5.5 inches
- USB Connect: The whole display can be pulled out from the band and used as a USB stick. With a USB connector, it's very continent to charge the built-in battery via charger or computer
- Fit For: iPhone 4S or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iTouch5, iPad3, iPad4, iPad air, iPad mini etc IOS 7.0 or above system) Android 4.3 or above, Bluetooth 4.0. Not Fit For: Lenovo, TCL, Asus phone
- If you have any question with the item, please email to: email@example.com, we will reply within 24 hours. We offer an 30-day money-back guarantee, if the purchase has any quality defect. Please be assured the purchase
- See notifications,SMS reminding,call reminder,Incoming calls show on the OLED display.
- How to PAIR DEVICE to your phone:Download and install the VERYFIT app from Apple Store or Google Play.Open app and click on Device Icon on the bottom of screen.Tap on "Bind Device" to search then click on "Bind" to confirm once found.Device should vibrate when bound.If the app does not find the device:press on Fit-Fire until you feel it vibrate to turn on and tap on "refresh",searching device again,then bind device,your device will be paired to phone.
- First time to use,take host out of the band,plug it into a USB port to charge(If you can not see the red indicator light,pls turn the host to other side to put in) the screen will activate.Then download APP 'Veryfit For Heartrate'/Veryfit OR Veryfit 2.0(This app can not control music,but the heart rate monitor is more accurate.And it is easy to connect with device.
- USB recharged design:Rechargeable & Long-lasting battery,about 7-10 Standby time/ 4 days Using time. Please charge it before running out of battery.30 minutes charging time is enough,do not charge it overnight.
- All day tracking:step counting,distance tracking,calorie burned; Sleep monitor: Incoming call notice,remote camera,music control,find phone,lost warning,out of range alarm. 1.First times to use,please recharge it and download APP"Veryfit For Heartrate"/VeryFit 2.0 from Apple Store or Google Play; 2.Data will be refreshed after using one day . You could find previous data in the app by click the button "Details".it can save on the band one week. So you must sync to it each week.Any problem, We promise to get back to you within 24 hours
- Purchase replacement band here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G83K1HY
- 1) Pedometer:Record daily walking of steps and mileage. 2) Dear Friends,Please Note-Calls and SMS vibration reminders :Just for Android system mobiles,not for Apple system
- Sleep Monitor:TW64 is able to detect how long you sleep, through its health software, count up your time of deep sleep,light sleep.
- Stable charger:Unique charger guarantees that TW64 could be charging stably,even in the moving car or running ,climbling.
- The energy consumption:Calculate the daily consumption of calories and heat.